What's new

Pervez Musharraf - A true Pakistani ?

I dont think so..nor did he take the head as a trophy.

Moreover, Taliban themselves routinely indulge in such acts..but here the adversary was another army, as professional as the Pak Army.

If the Pak Army beheads some Taliban I would be the least bothered..because they are terrorists and not another sovereign army.

your thinking doesn't make the facts

NO BEHEADING WAS DONE!!! like mushi said are we mad to behead someone and leave his body? why not just dispose of the whole body altogether?

the indians love to whip up hysteria

SOme of you mates are questioning whether anyone would have time to actually behead a body.. And here you are proposing that if they had beheaded the body, they should have disposed off the body too :)

Guess that would have taken more time than just beheading.. Right ?

SOme of you mates are questioning whether anyone would have time to actually behead a body.. And here you are proposing that if they had beheaded the body, they should have disposed off the body too :)

Guess that would have taken more time than just beheading.. Right ?

someone should ask your indian army about the fence which has motion sensors! Snipers flood lights electric current along with barbed wires!

how can pakistanis cross it have time to behead and go back!

ask your chief the tax payers pay billions for the upkeep of that fence it is sad if you can't keep a check on it!

we are NOT the beheaders you guys are

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...2-tortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india.html

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistani soldier 'tortured to death'

And their generals make billions and lives in million dollar mansions. :lol:

His political mistakes notwithstanding, he is a truly patriotic Pakistani of whom I m very proud.

I have always criticized his many wrong decisions. The most destructive decision was to let the looters and plunderers get back in to political mainstream through National Reconciliation Ordinance (NRO), which was anything but national reconciliation.

In the land of pure, you do all Sins and abuse India. All sins wash away...

The same Mush is responsible for WoT, Drones attack and death of 40,000+ Pakistani. look how pakistani defending killer of there own ppl. Mush is responsible for TTP as well. The seed of Anti-Pakistani was shown at Lal-masjid during Mush era.

In the land of pure, you do all Sins and abuse India. All sins wash away...

The same Mush is responsible for WoT, Drones attack and death of 40,000+ Pakistani. look how pakistani defending killer of there own ppl. Mush is responsible for TTP as well. The seed of Anti-Pakistani was shown at Lal-masjid during Mush era.

100% agree with the bolded part

There are no militants in India, you do realize that Kasab was LeT member. As for freedom struggle, lets leave it, you all think there were no terrorists. What will you call BLA ? They are for liberation of Baluchistan.

You trained and sent terrorists which resulted in deaths of over 50,000 innocent civilians. Should I post all those cases where civilians were targeted by these so called freedom fighters in Kashmir.

Do you call Kasab and other terrorists that attacked, Parliament, Mumbai, bomb blasts in Mumbai as freedom fighter ?

Then I proudly say India is helping freedom fighters of Baluchistan, the BLA.

Then how u can say that Pakistan trains terrorists to export in india .... BTW there was a drama in mumbai by indian govt. There were never any Pakistani involved ... Second thing Kashmir is not an indian territory ... Whereas Baluchistan is a Pakistani territory ... So conclusion is freedom fighters r fighting in Kashmir ... And india is giving training to BLA terrorist to get separated Baluchistan

by the same logic,BLA recruits are freedom fighters.

Baluchistan is Pakistan's territory and Kashmir is not indian's territory ... Mind it

His political mistakes notwithstanding, he is a truly patriotic Pakistani of whom I m very proud.

I have always criticized his many wrong decisions. The most destructive decision was to let the looters and plunderers get back in to political mainstream through National Reconciliation Ordinance (NRO), which was anything but national reconciliation.

No,The most destructive was when he involved pakistan in war on terror and now no body knows where it will end.
Zardari and other corrupts comes later

Then how u can say that Pakistan trains terrorists to export in india .... BTW there was a drama in mumbai by indian govt. There were never any Pakistani involved ... Second thing Kashmir is not an indian territory ... Whereas Baluchistan is a Pakistani territory ... So conclusion is freedom fighters r fighting in Kashmir ... And india is giving training to BLA terrorist to get separated Baluchistan

Baluchistan is Pakistan's territory and Kashmir is not indian's territory ... Mind it

that is what you think.atleast kalat was taken over by ur government forcefully.

and kashmir valley is our territory.mind it.

anyways welcome to the forum mate.:welcome:

Musharraf defended his country very well. He doesn't back down to Indians.

What he said was true, the beheading was a retaliotary act, which the Indians wholely deserved. Hope the Indian soldiers head is not disgraced.

Kashmir joined India by accession while Kalat was annexed without any accession document or referendum.

You ******* Indians :hitwall:

No wonder your country is in the state it is today

Balochi representative asked for annexation into Pakistan when the partition happened. He was ent by ALL the Balochi tribes

Worry about Hyderabad which was forcefully annexed by coward, Indian Occupation Army

You ******* Indians :hitwall:

No wonder your country is in the state it is today

Balochi representative asked for annexation into Pakistan when the partition happened. He was ent by ALL the Balochi tribes

Worry about Hyderabad which was forcefully annexed by coward, Indian Occupation Army

No, its quite different from Hyderabad.

Back
Top Bottom