What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Where's the foreign Agent? It's 20 past 12 already.

P.S. Any link to some low def mainstream news channel? I've a 1 MB Intenet connection; Cable's out.

Foreign agent has disappeared from the site. What a loser, he should be shot

Toilet break over, Tahir is coming back in his multi million dollar bullet proof car to the stage. Snipers ready!!!!!!!!
g3-sg1-2.jpg

We recently talked to people in Pakistan apparent there is serious amount of Black out specially in Sindh , Karachi of teh real number of peopel

The CROWD is huge certainly in Millions surrounding the whole parliment they even moved the Containers with MAN power lol

POWER OF MOB ... command and conquer type ... force

Wonderful

This is not a computer video game my friend Pakistan is a nation of 180 MILLION people even if there are 1 million people ( which I highly doubt ) they do not represent the wishes of people of Pakistan.

This is not a computer video game my friend Pakistan is a nation of 180 MILLION people even if there are 1 million people ( which I highly doubt ) they do not represent the wishes of people of Pakistan.

Exactly, even if 40 million people showed up, thats not even half the population

Proof that police shot Dr #TahirulQadri's car! Why are they trying to cause disruption?! (#TuQ is safe) #TheRevolution

550843_10151378470679090_1915048413_n.jpg

ITS THE RIGHT OF PEOPLE TO DEMAND BASIC rights

a) Food
b) Jobs
c) Water
d) Electricity
e) Transportation

Current government FAILED .. so it MUST Go in disgrace

Luckily the Internation Audience can see the TSUNAMI of people

I don't know what wrong with us people why do we support such douche-bags why do we have to take the easy way out why can not we struggle to achieve something great.

Now qadri is showing the easy way out or short cut some please ask this ar**h*** why the F*** is he breaking the laws and constitution the one he is trying to implement. Why people are supporting him why cannot people vote for someone like Imran in coming election to get rid of this govt.

Short cuts are the first think we teach our children - So, It's natural that we look for short cuts in everything. IK have larger support as compare to other political parties at the moment, but he is not bad enough to compete with rigging or he don't have people deployed in EC who will change the polling results. IK can bring change if PTI win with 2/3 majority, so that can make any kind of reforms but in current electing system he will not be able to score that much seats, In collation govt. IK will not be able to implement any major reform.

Yeh girgit ki tarah apnay rang badal raha hai kisi ik bat pa tu ruk raha hi nahi hai.

He promised that election will be held on time now he want to declare himself the Khalifa and postpone the elections indefinitely.

This is the thing i am saying from day one, he is more dangerous than Zaradari, Altaf or Nawaz. At-least, we know the reality about them.

Can somebody please ask him does he have enough qualified people to run the govt.
That's the joke, If we can make Raisani CM, Raja Rental PM & Zardari President than what's problem about his qualification.

I don't support any caretaker govt. formed by conscience of PPP+PMLN+PMLQ+MQM.

Neverseen Pakistani ESTABLISHMENT so scared shiat .. before .. excellent

All the people of Pakistan have united to stand up and DEMAND their rights , no scratch your back scratch mine back politics

CLEAN AND STRIGHT forward .. YOU CAME TO POWER FAILED ... now GO

_65279514_islagetty.jpg

ITS THE RIGHT OF PEOPLE TO DEMAND BASIC rights

a) Food
b) Jobs
c) Water
d) Electricity
e) Transportation

Current government FAILED .. so it MUST Go in disgrace

Luckily the Internation Audience can see the TSUNAMI of people

It can go in disgrace in election when people like you can throw the current govt by voting someone else.

1-15-2013_83848_l.jpg
SLAMABAD: Police fired tear gas at a growing crowd of protesters who converged on parliament Tuesday as gunshots were heard and some demonstrators threw stones at security forces near Kulsoom Plaza, Geo News reported Tuesday.

The protesters are followers of Tahirul Qadri, who led a two-day protest march into the capital Islamabad overnight to demand a peaceful "revolution" and the dissolution of parliament.

Police sources told that someone from the crowd fired aerial shots after which the police fired tear gas. After the scuffle between police and protesters, the members of the Tehrik e Minhajul Quran secured their leader and surrounded him to protect him.

After the incident, Interior Minister Rehman Malik has instructed police and Rangers to provide security to Tahirul Qadri. He said that Qadri is their guest and it is the responsibility of the police to protect him.

Malik further said that the government is cooperating with Qadri and it does not want any unpleasant happening to occur.

Moreover, the Interior Minister has sought the firing report from the Chief Commissioner Islamabad.

It was not clear who fired the gunshots. Witnesses saw police fire tear gas shells at the crowd. Protesters were holding sticks and had pelted stones at police around 500 yards from parliament. The protesters also smashed the windowpanes of vehicles.

Qadri told his followers to camp out overnight in Islamabad, despite chilly temperatures and advance towards parliament.

He gave the elected government, whose five-year mandate ends in March, until 11:00 am (0600 GMT) to dissolve parliament.

"After that, the people's assembly here will take their own decision," he said, shouting and gesticulating from behind a bullet-proof box.

His demand for the military to have a say in a caretaker administration and for reforms has been seen by critics as a ploy by elements of the establishment, particularly the military, to delay elections and sow political chaos.

Qadri's followers dismantled a first barricade of shipping containers separating the initial venue of the protest from parliament and other sensitive buildings in the government and diplomatic enclave.

His supporters say his calls to end corruption and implement reforms could be the solution to endless problems in Pakistan, struggling with a weak economy, crippling energy crisis and Islamist violence.
Clashes between police, long marchers in Islamabad - geo.tv

Back
Top Bottom