What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Point is not the people present. Point is how many people who didn't visit but support him. We have people on PDF posting in support of him.

Sometimes number may be misleading. 50,000 may be tip of the iceberg. Who knows.

Believe you me, we've a spiritual Leader Pir Pagara here in Sindh. Only on his 1 call, you would actually see the 4 Million people on the streets of Islamabad, irrespective of his demands. Those who're not physically supporting are actually the wise ones since they want Change by the ballot unlike some foreign nationalsl. 50,000's never the tip of the iceberg in Qadri's case, it's as far as it gets.

Clash with security or terrorist attack.

BTW if elections are so near why the hell people getting desperate ?

Clash with the security is quite unlikely, if happens won't be lethal. I am more worried about terrorist attack...

Pakistanis are like camels of Arab, jo sohanay khawab dekha dee us ke sath chal detay hein begair sochay samjhay... Waise, I am sure more than 90% of the participants are Qadri's disciples.

Since uncle pasha left , IK,s tusunami couldn't find any highway against crouption, & his failed anti-drone protest was canceled infront of UN?lol
Unmatured unsucssesfull as a husband & afraid leader can't bring any revolution , its a fact?
Pasha never supported Imran Sir nor Imran took his support Imran Khan is gaining support and he shown it several times even after Pasha left office but liberal corrupt jerks are afraid of change that is why they bark a lot but he is an honest man and he knows what he is doing and not following an agenda and Mr last points shows what kind pathetic mind you have immature and without any knowledge even many PROPHETS wife and children betrayed them and didn't listened to them so stupid of you and by Jinah also threw his daughter out so use brain if you have some sick mind pathetic

Tahir is saying again n again million march. While the number is not more then 40k... And best thing, people standing there still believes his lies.. WTF

DeadLine expire.. Let see what happens now

hahaha deadline expired, Supreme court ruled against this douchebag. Whats he gonna do now?

300px-Bilawal_Bhutto_Zardari,_Women's_World_Awards_2009.jpg

My Daddy told me to read out that speech , someone wrote for me. Please vote for me in next election

Daddy dearest is going to hand out 2 bags of rice and 1 bag of flour per house whose inhabitants will all vote for ME.. YOURS truely .. Daddy's favourit and only son...iklota beta

NOT !!!!!!

knot.jpg

I heard that Pakistani local channels are nots showing it but it is VISIBLE in else where
Millions are there ..

TIME IS UP FOR DADDY dearest and uncle

Is that container Canada bound??? :azn:

What's the status of million march?

Yup, consignment is ready, bill of leading is in process. :)

Million march wale thora sasta rahein hein, abhi khitab farmaein gay padri sahib...

I head Tahir disappeared from the march area? He left the area

Tahir is saying again n again million march. While the number is not more then 40k... And best thing, people standing there still believes his lies.. WTF

DeadLine expire.. Let see what happens now

Hahaha i know, not only him but his followers are delusional as well

Solution to Tahir Ul Douchebag's problem
AntiDrgs.jpg

Amazing , this man has finally mobalized the concious of Nation , WONDERFUL ...

ABOUT TIME ... people stood up and uprooted the CORRUPT leaders , and hope they hang all the ......ards ..

Ever day pakistani , poor , middle class , women children , old and young ...

Just wonderful .. one aim ... TO LET PPP know ... TIME IS UP ..

Fate of all pupets and dictators

hosni-mubarak.jpg

Amazing ... stuff ...

80 Million People , streets are full till end of sight in Islamabad and more busses are coming

amazing to see except few, most people are zardari, nawaz lovers

perhaps they are set to endure the next 5 years of slavery

Back
Top Bottom