What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Guys can anyone please tell us how the March is going in brief.

E.g. How many people are on the street?
Which leaders are participating?
What is the Govt reaction?
How long this is going to go on?
etc.

We are making so much noise about LOC and no one in Pakistan is even taking notice of it due to this March. This march better be really good. You guys should know its no fun in a one sided contest :angry:

We will annoy you to hell by ignoring your war drums :D

Guys can anyone please tell us how the March is going in brief.
E.g. How many people are on the street?
Which leaders are participating?
What is the Govt reaction?
How long this is going to go on?
etc.We are making so much noise about LOC and no one in Pakistan is even taking notice of it due to this March. This march better be really good. You guys should know its no fun in a one sided pissing contest :angry:
Around 30K people by Indian news, 40K people by Dunya News, pakistan.
Few party showed support for name sake.
CJ of Pakistan said election to be held on time.
Number of people decreased since last night.
I don't think it will go for long.
Govt. issued orders to take tough actions if procession to Parliament House being made.

No focus on LOC issue in Pakistan.

Short cuts are the first think we teach our children - So, It's natural that we look for short cuts in everything. IK have larger support as compare to other political parties at the moment, but he is not bad enough to compete with rigging or he don't have people deployed in EC who will change the polling results. IK can bring change if PTI win with 2/3 majority, so that can make any kind of reforms but in current electing system he will not be able to score that much seats, In collation govt. IK will not be able to implement any major reform.

This is the thing i am saying from day one, he is more dangerous than Zaradari, Altaf or Nawaz. At-least, we know the reality about them.

That's the joke, If we can make Raisani CM, Raja Rental PM & Zardari President than what's problem about his qualification.

I don't support any caretaker govt. formed by conscience of PPP+PMLN+PMLQ+MQM.

But we do need to start from somewhere and mark my words no one will get 2/3 majority in future and thats a good thing. And Imran does not need 2/3 majority he just need simple majority to put this country on right track.

And this Qadri namuna needs to be taken care of, trust me he is not the solution to our problems.

We will annoy you to hell by ignoring your war drums :D
And we will enjoy Pakistan divided among so many school of thoughts. :D

Desperation of people, they are following a foreign returned cleric. Just wait for elections yaar.

Proof that police shot Dr #TahirulQadri's car! Why are they trying to cause disruption?! (#TuQ is safe) #TheRevolution

550843_10151378470679090_1915048413_n.jpg

this is proof of nothing my friend, we don't even know what this picture is of.

Around 30K people by Indian news, 40K people by Dunya News, pakistan.
Few party showed support for name sake.
CJ of Pakistan said election to be held on time.
Number of people decreased since last night.
I don't think it will go for long.
Govt. issued orders to take tough actions if procession to Parliament House being made.

No focus on LOC issue in Pakistan.

30K - 40K is hardly anything in a country of 180 million. I am really surprised the interest in this guy. Have never heard of him before today. I agree this may not see the end of the day today.

And we will enjoy Pakistan divided among so many school of thoughts. :D

Desperation of people, they are following a foreign returned cleric. Just wait for elections yaar.

Come'n, Don't hide the fact that Indians are disappointed by Pakistanis, LoC got max 1 hour airtime collectively on all channels since 6th Jan.

Is He considering himself khomeni ? Revolutionarist ? Ah , Damn ! Public of Punjab is so fool to support every Aira gaira nathu khaira . :fie:

Dude seriously in this crucial time when we collectively need to take this clown out of the scene you have nothing else but to bring out the ethnicity and racism card.

Back
Top Bottom