perhaps they are set to endure the next 5 years of slavery

We dont like our fate being decided in Canada

:blink:..:blink:

Are you sure you are not watching videos of Egyptian Tahrir Square? :undecided:

I think he is watching Occupy wall street

g3-sg1-2.jpg

What is the range of this beauty?

Amazing ....

The biggest element is ... such a young crowd , educated and very rational in their political stance ..

GOV has to GO

Fathers
Sons
Wives
Sisters
Moms
Children

Drivers, Simple Pakistani , Cook , Painter , Taxi driver , Barber ... retired workers , old people sleeping , people eating
simple , dry fruits and food , to support a simple CAUSE

I hope the fist politician who should be hanged is this guy wasted millions of PAKISTANI money on his insistance to hide Swiss account corruption

TAX CHOOR .. PROTECTOR OF corruption , right hand man

gilani670x350.jpg

TRUE FREEDOM ...

JAG utha PAKISTAN , wow my parents are just estatic and happy they said this should have happened long time ago ..

HangManLamp.jpg

Amazing ....

Fathers
Sons
Wives
Sisters
Moms
Children

Drivers, Simple Pakistani , Cook , Painter , Taxi driver , Barber ... retired workers , old people sleeping , people eating
simple , dry fruits and food , to support a simple CAUSE

TRUE FREEDOM ...

Nope, all Overseas Pakistanis. They will disappear after 1 week from this country

I don't know what wrong with us people why do we support such douche-bags why do we have to take the easy way out why can not we struggle to achieve something great.

Now qadri is showing the easy way out or short cut some please ask this ar**h*** why the F*** is he breaking the laws and constitution the one he is trying to implement. Why people are supporting him why cannot people vote for someone like Imran in coming election to get rid of this govt.

Yeh girgit ki tarah apnay rang badal raha hai kisi ik bat pa tu ruk raha hi nahi hai.

He promised that election will be held on time now he want to declare himself the Khalifa and postpone the elections indefinitely.

Can somebody please ask him does he have enough qualified people to run the govt.

I don't know what wrong with us people why do we support such douche-bags why do we have to take the easy way out why can not we struggle to achieve something great.

Now qadri is showing the easy way out or short cut some please ask this ar**h*** why the F*** is he breaking the laws and constitution the one he is trying to implement. Why people are supporting him why cannot people vote for someone like Imran in coming election to get rid of this govt.

Yeh girgit ki tarah apnay rang badal raha hai kisi ik bat pa tu ruk raha hi nahi hai.

He promised that election will be held on time now he want to declare himself the Khalifa and postpone the elections indefinitely.

Can somebody please ask him does he have enough qualified people to run the govt.

He is a stupid NGO trying to enter politics. Bullet from G3 is the only answer to this douchebag

epic-face-palm-face-palm-demotivational-poster-1236742013.jpg

this huge crowd, all coming from overseas :lol:

Being led by overseas, the locals are there because this douchebag promised them shariah, the rest are from his organization. :sniper:

This beauty can penetrate all bullet proof shields
M107_0.jpg

We recently talked to people in Pakistan apparent there is serious amount of Black out specially in Sindh , Karachi of teh real number of peopel

But , we see the real number of people on streets .. and its HUGE.. that Pakistani Army Choppers are guarding over from skies over the crowd since it expands as far as eyes reach ..

Great mobalization

The CROWD is huge certainly in Millions surrounding the whole parliment they even moved the Containers with MAN power lol

POWER OF MOB ... command and conquer type ... force

Wonderful

NO ELECTRICITY IN COUNTRY
NO WATER IN COUNTRY
NO FOOD IN COUNTRY
NO JOBS IN COUNTRY
NO SECURITY IN COUNTRY

Hell yea .. REVOLUTION is the right CALL 100% ... Salam ho , in the young generation who is out on streets in Pakistan Truely a Historic moment ...

Specially the young aged girls , barely 13-14 years out protesting against this corruption

People have RIGHT TO DEMAND government to GO EARLY and have early elections

I hope this this results in IMMEDIATE early elections

And one more thing guys please tell me IS a civil servent , policeman, soldier allowed to have dual nationality........
I guess you know the answer its a big F****** NO.

So I think whoever want to lead the public or wants to shape the public opinion regarding policy matters should not be allowed to have dual nationality irrespective of the fact that one wants to run for the office or not.

Only 40 thousand people there, not even a hundred thousand. They were allowed to move up by the government, didnt do anything by themselves

And one more thing guys please tell me IS a civil servent , policeman, soldier allowed to have dual nationality........
I guess you know the answer its a big F****** NO.

So I think whoever want to lead the public or wants to shape the public opinion regarding policy matters should not be allowed to have dual nationality irrespective of the fact that one wants to run for the office or not.

Exactly, this retard is Morsi 2.0. But no worries, we will not let him come to power

Where's the foreign Agent? It's 20 past 12 already.

P.S. Any link to some low def mainstream news channel? I've a 1 MB Intenet connection; Cable's out.

Back
Top Bottom