What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Tsunami Khan bhay gaya samandar main :rofl:

What Qadri did in 5 days Khan couldn't for 15 years. :rofl:

I will reserve my judgement though until I hear the declaration.

Brother Imran Khan lost a big opportunity to join TUQ. Imran Khan instead chose to listen to Shah Mahmood & Javed Hashmi will destroy PTI also today on Kamran Khan show, Kamran Khan gave Imran Khan beating of life time & guess what Imran Khan did he hung up :lol:. I strongly believe now there is a big fight in PTI. Shame on IK & his useless party.

Only gen. Musharraf was the only one to support TUQ cause for Pakistan.

media is saying.....

Govt will stay till the end of its tenure till march... so the govt destruction will not happen and it was not accepted.

Election commissioner will remain the same so that was refuted too....

The interim govt will have all the members of parties so this one was accepted.

Only two of his points were accepted

This is all over the news channels.

Nawaz Sharif must be getting panic attacks in his Rawind palace. I hope TUQ does not support PPP in the future or for the election, this is bothering me. I am waiting badly for the agreed dialogs.

734872_549563488387522_1112956341_n.jpg

Brother Imran Khan lost a big opportunity to join TUQ. Imran Khan instead chose to listen to Shah Mahmood & Javed Hashmi will destroy PTI also today on Kamran Khan show, Kamran Khan gave Imran Khan beating of life time & guess what Imran Khan did he hung up :lol:. I strongly believe now there is a big fight in PTI. Shame on IK & his useless party.

Only gen. Musharraf was the only one to support TUQ cause for Pakistan.

I agree, Imran Khan aur uskay supporters ko doob marna chaye. Change Change kay dramay kernay walay bhaag gaye.

Kudos to Kamran Khan.. Imran Khan ki hawa nikal dee :rofl:

When asked, many people simply said they had come because the Sheikh had told them to.
It was all over the media since day one
They had no idea why they were gathered in the cold

The initial perception was that TuQ's march was aimed at reforms, but his later speeches about the assemblies and other points revealed a complete lack of political sense. He started targeting issues which were beyond his reach and only ended up uniting the corrupt politicians against a common enemy.

This is the reason MQM and PML(Q) refused to join his march.

If something had happened, the elections would have been delayed, this is something no political party wanted and hence stayed out of the mess.
Lots of stories about IK have been all over the media which I'm sure you'll never accept are true. It would take someone's head in their a55 to take everything that media says at its face value, especially when the event being reported is against the interest of media.

Their idea as to why they have gathered is clearer than your idea as to why IK isn't listening to his supporters. Even you know why they have gathered there. No?

TuQ has clearly stated he's NOT fighting on the political/constitutional basis but on the moral basis.

Oh c'mon, you've the nerve to defend MQM? MQM has a reason for its every other act including 'bhata khori' and whatnot. I'm sure you support them in that as well.

So much has happened already, UBL operation to Kamra incident, Swiss account drama to Raja rental soap and still heaven hasn't fallen down... a lil more 'something' wouldn't hurt much. Of course, this 'something' at this point in time would not be in the best interest of political madaris (including IK -- he's a PS certified politician now).

^^^^^ @BATMAN why did you post that. Are you comparing him to Imam Hussein R.A . They died to save Islam not get into interim GOVT.

Last edited by a moderator:
media is saying.....

Govt will stay till the end of its tenure till march... so the govt destruction will not happen and it was not accepted.

Tell your media, it was never demanded.

Election commissioner will remain the same so that was refuted too....

Did media mentioned, what was proposed by Dr. Qadri?

The interim govt will have all the members of parties so this one was accepted.

Good fair and equal chance to every party... Qadri is not a party and i hope you do not your media to tell you this.

Only two of his points were accepted

What were the rejected points?

^^^^^ @BATMAN why did you post that. Are you comparing him to Imam Hussein R.A . They died to save Islam not get into interim GOVT.

I posted it to answer your questions.. now read it full.... genius and it is just a history...don't act like fanatic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, Imran Khan aur uskay supporters ko doob marna chaye. Change Change kay dramay kernay walay bhaag gaye.

With the stupid decision made by IK, PTI or Imran Khan has lost popularity & credibility.

His so called Tsunami is in the toilets flush.

I wanted to see IK join TUQ but IK's proudness & his corrupt partners Shah Mahmood & Javed Hashmi ruined this perfect opportunity for IK. Believe me IK & TUQ would had done a great job together.

Kudos to Kamran Khan.. Imran Khan ki hawa nikal dee

Same could be said about TUQ supporters. Didnt he say that this Govt will be finished and kept calling them "sabiq hukmaran" and now he has agreed to give them their full tenure and even the ECP is not being changed but hey he gets interim Govt so who cares right. Wasnt it Musharaf who sent Imran khan a dog and wanted to join with him. hmmmm

hawa tuo nikal gai pr hawa ki jaga koi aur cheez ghus gai... PTI k official fb page pe comments parrho tuo idea ho jy ga.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom