What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Plus, Qadri has been a harsh critic of TTP and anti-state elements. So security should be top notch and high priority.

Awam sardi mey thatteri rahei hain. Our Maulana sahib garam bunker mey bashan dey rehain hain.... Waa, Waa...

Do you not know police shot at Dr. Qadri?
He is an asset of Pakistan, it is not a problem for me or the millions protecting him.
It is our revolution and let us suffer.... you are not invited.

@z9-ec so what about the children and women he has surrounded himself with? Care to take a visit to pims and see how many children have been admitted with URTI since the last 4 days? Is this fair, how about the lack of shelter form the elements? Or the impact on the revenue of the city and the economy of the country?

I am sorry but this "Million man Farce" is a total joke and he is turning our nation into an even bigger laughing stock. BTW, why is it if he speaks for the Pakistani Awam, that he breaks his urdu lecture to pontificate on the ethics of morality in ENGLISH?
@darkinsky Khuda key waste mara, kuch sense ke baat karo... Innocent women and children are there. It only takes one blast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Negotiations over.

Long March Declaration to be signed by PM.

Not sure about this. They should have waited till tomorrow.

Do you not know police shot at Dr. Qadri?
He is an asset of Pakistan, it is not a problem for me or the millions protecting him.
It is our revolution and let us suffer.... you are not invited.

Hahaha... Police shot Padri... Yar, Maaf karo mara. Even if you invited me, i would decline this invitation into a decent into anarchy.

Enjoy your farce.

1-17-2013_133393_1.gif

Read comments of IK.

so agreement finalized ... Drama khatum..
Gov Qadri Ko Chuna Laganay mein Qameeyaab

Shukar hain! Now this is over!

Was it painful to you?

For Pakistan it was blessing... do you really know the demands?

They were for the fair and free elections... do yo not want Pakistan having fair and free elections?

Or Qadri ki deal ho gai.........................................

Exactly... Bullet Proof Bunker sey bahir nikley hain, aur un nanno nanno janeyko chutkara mila hain. Our administration has shown great maturity.

Sense prevails.

Was it painful to you?

For Pakistan it was blessing... do you really know the demands?

They were for the fair and free elections... do yo not want Pakistan having fair and free elections?

Yar please! I don't want to get into this nonsense debate. Awam ko tension, dunya ko tension. Ab topi drama khatam, ghar ko wapsi shuroo!

Back
Top Bottom