What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Brother Imran Khan lost a big opportunity to join TUQ. Imran Khan instead chose to listen to Shah Mahmood & Javed Hashmi will destroy PTI also today on Kamran Khan show, Kamran Khan gave Imran Khan beating of life time & guess what Imran Khan did he hung up :lol:. I strongly believe now there is a big fight in PTI. Shame on IK & his useless party.

Only gen. Musharraf was the only one to support TUQ cause for Pakistan.

You're mistaken! Had IK joined all the credibility he achieved would have been lost.

I posted it to answer your questions.. now read it full.... genius and it is just a history...don't act like fanatic.

Yes it was history and again maybe you should read it. You are linking two very different events my genius friend.

Tell your media, it was never demanded.

Really then him calling them "Sabiq hukmaran " was just his way of saying its all cool.
Did media mentioned, what was proposed by Dr. Qadri?

He was talking about it in his speech. Even though you support him looks like you are not following him.

Good fair and equal chance to every party... Qadri is not a party and i hope you do not your media to tell you this.

I agree however that didnt stop him from being part of interim govt.

You're mistaken! Had IK joined all the credibility he achieved would have been lost.

Dude you wont believe this but i have been trying to tell this since yesterday. However you know how fan boys are.

The contents of the agreement will be revealed soon after the document comes back from PM house.

Lets see what the contents are.

But still there is something, I mean with the signature of PM who, may nt be a PM after a judgement against him on 23rd jan?
So if that happens , wht QADRI shb would be doing in the future? Another Dharna ? In making just before this isn't ended yet?
& as announced by IK to,demand zardari,s removal with a long march after 7 days?
May QADRI shb , will be required again?
Even though today TuQ, did everything great bt still he has created a window of opprtunity for some more fire works?
One thing , TuQ got succeded today is becoming a real political drone in pakistani politics,from whom from every pakistani political learder is affraid!
& that's the key & a big achivment itself, in just 23rd day of his arrival in pakistan!
Well done TuQ!
What a show of bravry,dedication, cleverness, & statsmenship!

Same could be said about TUQ supporters. Didnt he say that this Govt will be finished and kept calling them "sabiq hukmaran" and now he has agreed to give them their full tenure and even the ECP is not being changed but hey he gets interim Govt so who cares right. Wasnt it Musharaf who sent Imran khan a dog and wanted to join with him. hmmmm
Lmao Musharraf is a genius. Gift b dea tuo kitna soch samajh kar... message ka message gift ka gift :rofl:

Waise aik baat hay Qadri sahib nay kafi samjhdari see kam liya, mazeed gund nahi mera..

head justice retired Fakkhru Deen G Ibrahim has been fired according to the deal !!!

lets see if its true...

But still there is something, I mean with the signature of PM who, may nt be a PM after a judgement against him on 23rd jan?
So if that happens , wht QADRI shb would be doing in the future? Another Dharna ? In making just before this isn't ended yet?
& as announced by IK to,demand zardari,s removal with a long march after 7 days?
May QADRI shb , will be required again?
Even though today TuQ, did everything great bt still he has created a window of opprtunity for some more fire works?
One thing , TuQ got succeded today is becoming a real political drone in pakistani politics, from every pakistani political learder is affraid!
& that's the key & a big achivment itself, in just 23rd day of his arrival in pakistan!
Well done TuQ!
What a show of bravry,dedication, cleverness, & statsmenship!

sir there is no deal between hussain and yazid, there was only do or die situation, striking a deal means that yazidiyat struck a deal and as yazid had upper hand, it won

One thing , TuQ got succeded today is becoming a real political drone in pakistani politics, from every pakistani political learder is affraid!

Yaar listen carefully and think. According to media and all the channels. The Govt has got its time till march contrary to what he was saying and he didnt get the ECP removed. Where is the success?

Hussainiat and Yazid just made an agreement...I am just happy because there was no blood shed

Gotta give them credit for that. yes that was good.

head justice retired Fakkhru Deen G Ibrahim has been fired according to the deal !!!

Was that part of deal? Media is saying that the ECP was protected in the deal.

Kudos to Qadri and the government for not letting it happen!

Yes, imagine if Musharraf ***** hota, he would ordered kill of all protesters, the other day he was saying mein army chief hota tou marshal law laga deta.... :lol:

lets see if its true...

Aww! That means he (Qadri) never wanted an unbiassed head! That's ridiculous, Fakhru bhai was needed!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom