What's new

Pashto to be official language: Sikandar Sherpao

:D the low cast ones were complaining that Brahmin pundits oppose it against Sunskrit

My mother tongue is Telugu, To tell you there are many scriptures and beautiful literature in my language same also applies for Tamil.

Indian Cultures and Mantras and worship is a fusion not from one place like other religions.

My mother tongue is Telugu, To tell you there are many scriptures and beautiful literature in my language same also applies for Tamil.

Indian Cultures and Mantras and worship is a fusion not from one place like other religions.

Well if I was in spring onion's position I would also make that mistake..all their religous scriptures are in Arabic..perhaps she though the same..

Well if I was in spring onion's position I would also make that mistake..all their religous scriptures are in Arabic..perhaps she though the same..

No she will say her faith should not be corrupted and so Pakistanis will do what ever it takes to become close to Arabs and their faith.

:butcher:

Bhakthi movement started in the 7-8 th century when Islam had not spread out of Khaleej..forget of them ruling North India then..

That was more focused on loving God irrespective of all forms. was not much focused on eleminating difference between casts though its idea was more on equality. But after Muslims infulence in North it was mainly focused on uniting all casts

You studied the hate infested version. :girl_wacko:

What can i do i studied it from Indian sources we dont have local version any on this here.

I see Punjabis hell bent on imposing urdu on everyone. They do not realize how they are dividing people by this. The very name of Pakistan meant that 5 major ethnicities would live together.

Diversity is strength. Sindh will react as it has reacted. There are places in Sindh where you cannot say you are a punjabi because punjabis try to impose everything on others.

Let people have what they like. No harm in having pashto-hindko and urdu and even english as official languages for that province. People in those provinces must have the option to study pashto-hindko, but english must be made compulsory.

South Africa has many official languages as well and this is the reason that their fragile unity still exists.

Kashmiris and Punjabis must understand that founders of Pakistan were not Prophets and they made mistakes, we must not repeat them.

What can i do i studied it from Indian sources we dont have local version any on this here.

I know where you read that, I have studied Pakistani history books who always bad mouthed Hindu's religious movements even it is not related to Muslims including Bhakti movement. :girl_wacko:

That was more focused on loving God irrespective of all forms. was not much focused on eleminating difference between casts though its idea was more on equality. But after Muslims infulence in North it was mainly focused on uniting all casts

Bhakti movement also involves removing the differences among the castes and uniting India.

Shankaracharya lead the movement with sheer intellect and good vision :cheers:

my subject of discussion or objection is NOT That. it was what some of the low cast Hindus who were allowed to study and become preists ; they complaint that Brahmins try to impose mantras in Sunskrit

I see Punjabis hell bent on imposing urdu on everyone. They do not realize how they are dividing people by this. The very name of Pakistan meant that 5 major ethnicities would live together.

Diversity is strength. Sindh will react as it has reacted. There are places in Sindh where you cannot say you are a punjabi because punjabis try to impose everything on others.

Let people have what they like. No harm in having pashto-hindko and urdu and even english as official languages for that province. People in those provinces must have the option to study pashto-hindko, but english must be made compulsory.

South Africa has many official languages as well and this is the reason that their fragile unity still exists.

Kashmiris and Punjabis must understand that founders of Pakistan were not Prophets and they made mistakes, we must not repeat them.

so which language you want to make as national language ?

Sindh is more biased than anyone you will see signs in Sindhi and English but not in Urdu there.

Its like Tamil NADU where they prefer Tamil over Hindi

my subject of discussion or objection is NOT That. it was what some of the low cast Hindus who were allowed to study and become preists ; they complaint that Brahmins try to impose mantras in Sunskrit

To tell you Sanskrit is not the language of Brahmins, it is a Language where lot of hyms and Mantras were written, It is not a spoken Language and nobody owns it.

I know where you read that, I have studied Pakistani history books who always bad mouthed Hindu's religious movements even it is not related to Muslims including Bhakti movement. :girl_wacko:

:what: and where are those books? for your information do you even know that here in Pakistan at gradution and post gradution level we read history books written by Indian and english authors.

anyway you can live in your imagination

To tell you Sanskrit is not the language of Brahmins, it is a Language where lot of hyms and Mantras were written, It is not a spoken Language and nobody owns it.

exactly thats why according to your own Hindus the brahmins are manipulating the priesthood

exactly thats why according to your own Hindus the brahmins are manipulating the priesthood

Yeah it happened in the past, But steps are being taken and will be taken to revert these twisted facts. There is no rigid caste system in India but was manipulated centuries ago.

Now we are heading in right direction to reform Hinduism :cheers:

:what: and where are those books? for your information do you even know that here in Pakistan at gradution and post gradution level we read history books written by Indian and english authors.

Available on internet in English to strengthen claim on two nation theory.

That was more focused on loving God irrespective of all forms. was not much focused on eleminating difference between casts though its idea was more on equality. But after Muslims infulence in North it was mainly focused on uniting all casts.

You need to study more on the Bhakthi movement.. it was out and out a social reform and hindu revivalist movement.

Sindh is more biased than anyone you will see signs in Sindhi and English but not in Urdu there.

Why do you need a national language in the first place ?

We have done quite good without a national language.

Sanskrit is mother of and has influenced lots many Indian languages, Sanskrit connects North Indian and South Indians languages. Certainly its not any special caste's monopoly.

Why is this urgency to make a national language?

Even before our boundaries were finalised, Mr. Jinnah and some bureaucrats were cheerleadering for Urdu which gave Bengalis a strong point to revolt.

Some things are better left alone. India has no real national language. There is a difference between an official language and national one.

You see how intellectually bankrupt we are that after losing half the country, we still have not understood how language should be carefully looked into.

Back
Top Bottom