What's new

Paris ban on Muslim street prayers comes into effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems you have not seen the Queues outside the mosques..The whole goddamn street gets blocked sometimes..
And this rule will be applied to all the religions..

What I meant was many who get caught up in work choose to pray from their offices or colleges as well.To immediately issue a ban rather than allocate space seems excessive and making it a inclusive ban for all religions doesn't make it any better.

The problem doesn't start at people crowding and having traffic problems happen. The problem starts ar having people who want to go to the masjid, if only twice a year, and the government not willing to allow them to build the masaajid.

To tell you the truth, it was a non-issue. There are probably less than 50 jaami3 masaajid in France. 600 something in much smaller Singapore. Still 600 in the city of Istanbul alone. The latter two aren't complaining. Why's France complaining - they want to.

Good stuff is happening every day. Things are becoming Boolean rather than staying Fuzzy. Something's laying in ambush, ready to spring, and we'd soon know if we're 0 or with the 1.

No there are not 600 massjids in Singapore. Your information is wrong.

Something every little restaurant and even coffee kiosk does in France. Du coup c'est normal hein?

So if those cafes do not have permissin to be on the streets, then they should be banned too. Now tell me, do they?

Wait a minute - how do they do it in Arabia? do they cause traffic jams, cause a public nuisance? It's an absolute non-issue - all the law is saying is that do both take care of your religious obligation and your civic responsibility m- but that's provocative to some.

That's precisely my point.It isn't Arabia and Muslims in France don't have the sufficient place to practice their legally guaranteed right to worship.Understanding the issue rather than issuing carpet bans would be helpful now wouldn't it?

No there are not 600 massjids in Singapore. Your information is wrong.
I mistyped the same figure twice. I meant 70. Thanks.

So if those cafes do not have permissin to be on the streets, then they should be banned too. Now tell me, do they?
It's understood that a café will spill out on the pavement and the passerby will have to circumvent it by momentarily stepping on the street. Damn nuisance and potentially hazardous. They've partially mitigated the problem by declaring city-centres no-vehicle areas or imposing ridiculously low speed limits. Poor residents have to park outside and walk to their houses.

simple rule dude....if there is any problem in Europe then why dont mulim community leave Europe and leave for Pakistan/BD/ARAB/India...Pretty safe place...:)

muse is one of the most respected member of the forum-- if u disagree with his POV give the counter argument why are you people insulting his family? That is disgusting and cheap.

^^^ Ok i condemn insulting members and dragging their family into the argument.....but how can you possibly counter argue a person who has doubts about 1+1=2

Another European issue. All these "issues" will go away if Muslims simply left west. Or atleast those who have problem. I don't condone such bans but there is rising anti-Muslim sentiment in west and prudent thing to do would be to simply leave.

So many badges of honor - islamists seem to be losing on all fronts, In Arabia the pakrabs are slaves, in France they get kicked off the streets, in Italy their burka is banned -- and it's all muse's doing:smitten:

You losers just have to get used to the fact that being a bunch of complaining Islamist welfare cheats have to get used to the idea that as long as you stay what you are, you only serve to demean islam and remain muzloums.

I'm not victimizing myself. How can i victimize myself when i want the same ruling for all? Get a grip. The french are taking the pi**
What is the big deal if there is a lack of space?

How can they put rules for people who are not even praying on the streets just for the sake of equality or more aptly put, political correctness. ?

Simple fact - Only Muslims pray on the street and so the law is banning them now. Tomorow if a Hindu prays on the street the law will apply to him also. Day after if a Jew prays same case.

Snap out of this "O, the muslims are being victimised".

Their land, their rules. ASAT.

Good job in Paris. Traffic congestion in India in some areas can decrease with similar legislation.

why not bring down one more babri mosque??, hindus may as well claim half of the land through false pretext of hindu temple underground

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

indians are intolerant in nature, bharat super power democracy largest democracy, bullshitt, start respecting muslims and stop discriminating them while giving a living place in mumbai

Are you flag bearer of Muslim ? I never heard any Turkey or Indonesian people talking such rubbish. Who the hell you are to talk of Muslims in India ? Look the minorities in Pakistan 1st. Maximum Muslims died in Pakistan. Indian Muslims are 100 times better than Pakistan at least they are more secular like Turkey or Indonesian. Keep your ideology to yourself. I can give very good and detail reply but i think it's not necessary and will derail the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom