What's new

Paris ban on Muslim street prayers comes into effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they desire more space to pray, then give them the Churches in France that people don't use.[/QUOTE

We could share brother? Thats what life should be about. Looking after each other! Well said !!

In Syria my Family use to Pray at the Umyyad Mosque almost every week I see no harm in Muslims Praying in Churches.

I think Muse has said it correctly in very few words.

There is no such issue but still few people try to make it big issues without any reason.

There are 20+ Millions Hindus from India living in abroad. I never heard any kind of issue or discrimination. There are few very small issues but those vanishes within a day or two and we never give any attention.

France is doing what is good for the law and country. Since, It creates some chaos traffic problem. Hence, It's perfectly fine. Still, they are giving alternative options too. In addition, There must be other Mosque and not to forget about Home. I don't understand what is problem ? If those consider France as Anti-Muslim then why they go to France at 1st place ? They are not inviting with personal letter. Those who has problem can live in their Islamic country and do as per wish. Every human being should follow their country law 1st. Country 1st and religion 2nd. Just my personal thought !!

Look, France has the largest number of Muslim immigrants in Europe - now these losers would have us believe that all these Muslims ended up in France because they like their religious liberties curtailed - reasonable?? Obviously not

And note something else, all these Muslim immigrants choose to be n France and not arabia - what does that say??

Reactions: jha
Silly rent collectors at it again - these slum dwellers can't save their own selves, but insist they have to be worried about everybody else -- Belligerent, if France is so bad, how come you are still there, doesn't that make you a munafiq? Silly Muzloums who can do little but complain about others

Muse on PDF commenting about muslims/arabs/mouzloms......islam
images

How is this an issue? Blocking streets / pavements for prayers is public nuisance.

It's not only the problem of sufficient space,Many Muslims have to pray while attending their offices,schools etc. and may not have time to visit the Mosque.So they pray from wherever they are facing Mecca and I don't think all of them do it on open roads like some of you suggest.

How can France issue such an archaic ban that curtails the religious freedom of a citizen? Very concerning to state the least.

It's not only the problem of sufficient space,Many Muslims have to pray while attending their offices,schools etc. and may not have time to visit the Mosque.So they pray from wherever they are facing Mecca and I don't think all of them do it on open roads like some of you suggest.

How can France issue such an archaic ban that curtails the religious freedom of a citizen? Very concerning to state the least.

It seems you have not seen the Queues outside the mosques..The whole goddamn street gets blocked sometimes..
And this rule will be applied to all the religions..

It seems you have not seen the Queues outside the mosques..The whole goddamn street gets blocked sometimes..
And this rule will be applied to all the religions..

France is doing what is good for the law and country. Since, It creates some chaos traffic problem. Hence, It's perfectly fine. ...

The problem doesn't start at people crowding and having traffic problems happen. The problem starts ar having people who want to go to the masjid, if only twice a year, and the government not willing to allow them to build the masaajid.

To tell you the truth, it was a non-issue. There are probably less than 50 jaami3 masaajid in France. 600 something in much smaller Singapore. Still 600 in the city of Istanbul alone. The latter two aren't complaining. Why's France complaining - they want to.

Good stuff is happening every day. Things are becoming Boolean rather than staying Fuzzy. Something's laying in ambush, ready to spring, and we'd soon know if we're 0 or with the 1.

Wait a minute - how do they do it in Arabia? do they cause traffic jams, cause a public nuisance? It's an absolute non-issue - all the law is saying is that do both take care of your religious obligation and your civic responsibility m- but that's provocative to some.

Now it's not enough to believe that Muslims in France are stupid for being there, but we also have to believe that french cafes and bistro are a public nuisance - these silly Islamist never seem to run out of things to complain about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom