What's new

Pakistan's military capable to penetrate Rajasthan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, with excuses like these, it is most likely that someone will be saying the same thing about Baluchistan in another 30 years.........

Not really because India dont have border with Baluchistan to continue its state sponsor terrorist activities.

Not really because India dont have border with Baluchistan to continue its state sponsor terrorist activities.

Not my point, just replying to a silly excuse though it's nice that you agree that India isn't interfering in Baluchistan......

Capability might be there to penetrate, but holding is what matters and that is what we don't have.

PA has to better plan offensive strikes and consolidate its gain, that is very important in such campaigns. Anything can happen in war and to prepare for the possibilities is a must.

Bangladesh was an unwanted mistake that we left and separated our ways from. But we're discussing Rajasthan not sure if you can stay on topic.

Bangladesh it was apart of our Pakistan Empire, it was a colony of ours oh well even Byzantine empire fell apart. Besides age of empires is supposedly over at least in the traditional sense.

I seem to have missed this post.

Did Pak have an Empire ?

Was East Pakistan a colony of West Pakistan ?.. or is this is how EP was seen in WP ?

Could some one from Pakistan besides the poster comment on the veracity of this.

Not my point, just replying to a silly excuse though it's nice that you agree that India isn't interfering in Baluchistan......

And thanks for agreeing that India state sponsor terrorist activities.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom