What's new

US military may hand over Afghan war equipment to Pakistan

OK..... so if i am not wrong only 5% of Waziristan's land ONLY 5 GOD DAMN % not to mention our special ops are also stationed there in sufficient numbers. So.... the point is that we AREN'T GONNA DIE IF WE DON'T GET THESE cars. Pakistan's army is looking at procuring LAZAR which i know is a long process but the thing is that the soldier dying thing is gonna end sooner or later with or without these machines.

So it would be a good idea to develop a spare parts industry to make spare parts for these MRAPS if we are getting them as FREEBEES. If we can Manufacture a Jet Aircraft and Tanks with China's help , why can't we make Spare parts for these MRAPS.

This will also help us in developing our own MRAP industry to sell to the Third World Countries.
Perhaps we cant because of the IP issues. It would be a bad business for the makers of these MRAPs to allow us to produce spares in-house.

What you say has its merits, but fielding such vehicles requires training and extensive know how of the vehicles which is still a good year or two away from deployment given that we acquire these vehicles. Casualties still did happen, but injuries were more like it. You can see the videos of MRAPs hitting IEDs. Inside the soldiers were safe. The vehicle shred to pieces.

Not quite. These are simple trucks which are then "armourized", nothing complicated about them. The British forces got them on an urgent bases, when they started incurring heavy losses, and put them straight to use. They later on came up with an MRAP of their own which was built ground up as an MRAP, with an exo-skeleton, so to speak, armour chassis and all.

OK..... so if i am not wrong only 5% of Waziristan's land ONLY 5 GOD DAMN % not to mention our special ops are also stationed there in sufficient numbers. So.... the point is that we AREN'T GONNA DIE IF WE DON'T GET THESE cars. Pakistan's army is looking at procuring LAZAR which i know is a long process but the thing is that the soldier dying thing is gonna end sooner or later with or without these machines.

You and I might not die but the guy who sits at the back of a Toyota pick-up truck and drives into the warzone, to protect our sorry behinds, probably will, like so many others before him already have. These must be gotten asap. Let's stop being stupid and think things through.

These units should be good additional for Anti Terrorism effrots in cities and for military application
we can assign 100 units to each major city's special force units

Total Units 16,000 Units

City Operations:
Karachi 50 Active - 50 Reserve
Lahore 50 Active - 50 Reserve
Quetta 50 Active - 50 Reserve
Pishawar 50 Active - 50 Reserve
Islamabad 50 Active - 50 Reserve

Rest assigned to Pakistan Military 75% = 11,000 Units , Nuclear facility security
a) Border Security 200 Units around balouchistan
b) Gas pipline security 100 Units around balouchistan

25% for Airforce installation protection = 4,500 Units , JF17 Thunder facility + Awac security

Pretty Good deal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom