What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

Been discussed in the past..., but once again - I love the (new) SAAB GlobalEye.

globaleye-system-overview_2.jpg
Apparently we have ordered 4 more erieye systesm which will be intehtated onto the platorm by our PAF engineers, why did we not buy the GlobalEye system instead, would have enhanced our current system many times over. Always feel that PAF are a little slow on the uptake. I know money is an issue but we have already ordered 4 erieye why not just a bit more and have the latest and greatest option available.

Apparently we have ordered 4 more erieye systesm which will be intehtated onto the platorm by our PAF engineers, why did we not buy the GlobalEye system instead, would have enhanced our current system many times over. Always feel that PAF are a little slow on the uptake. I know money is an issue but we have already ordered 4 erieye why not just a bit more and have the latest and greatest option available.

Pakistan has maritime patrol aircraft and specific SIGINT/ELINT aircraft too. so maybe they just want more AWA&C

As per AFM Jan 19 edition.... and I quote "According to chinese source, CETC has allegedly been unable to provide the required maintenance, repair and overhaul for the PAF's fleet of ZDK-03s. while CETC is a systems integrator company, CATIC is now responsible for the upkeep of these aircraft" Unquote.
Whats the story behind this news. We have been hearing that ZDK-03s are more capable and that paf is all happy and contended by its performance. Any got any more details regarding this???
A pile of BS by foreign source always trying to undermined Sino- Pakistan R/S. They are billions of crap news and hated article on JF-17 claiming it to be junk or even worst than Mig-21 Bison. Guess what? Action speaks louder.

This is what i have heard through a few friends in af...
But afm in general and alan warne in particular isusuallya credible source for news coming from paf.. Hence my question.
There is nothing wrong in having issues with induction and assimilation of a new product. It always takes time. I only had concerns with the wording used in the report.
A pile of BS by foreign source always trying to undermined Sino- Pakistan R/S. They are billions of crap news and hated article on JF-17 claiming it to be junk or even worst than Mig-21 Bison. Guess what? Action speaks louder.

Sent from my E6633 using Defence.pk mobile app

This is what i have heard through a few friends in af...
But afm in general and alan warne in particular isusuallya credible source for news coming from paf.. Hence my question.
There is nothing wrong in having issues with induction and assimilation of a new product. It always takes time. I only had concerns with the wording used in the report.

Sent from my E6633 using Defence.pk mobile app
Hi Alan warne too heard from rumour. Then Remember the BS about inferior VT-4 tank which many here claim to have credible sources but end up as winner for PA new MBT contender? AVIC is the designer and manufacturer for the AWACS. We Chinese don't do a shabby job for our products especially it's something we made by ourselves. Propee maintenance will be part of the process. There are many western and india media in disguise as others always try to undermined China achievement. I have my reliable sources from Chinese forum and close associate from AVIC. I can confirmed there is no such nonsense of problem from ZDK-03 regards to maintenance. See how JF-17 is bad mouth as junk from start until now where it is combat proven , more or less tells u who u shall believe.

The PAF AEW&C earnt their keep over the last few weeks for sure !! Excellent purchase at the right time and working with the JF17's, they left no dignity to the IAF.

The PAF AEW&C earnt their keep over the last few weeks for sure !! Excellent purchase at the right time and working with the JF17's, they left no dignity to the IAF.
What will be interesting which AEW aircraft were involved- if jf17 then the chinese ones had a big role to play.

What will be interesting which AEW aircraft were involved- if jf17 then the chinese ones had a big role to play.

https://tiananmenstremendousachievements.wordpress.com/tag/zdk-03/

2-7.jpg

Only these can datalink with JF-17. Erieye with western system cannot datalink with JF-17. The reason why JF-17 is send instead of F-16 to do the interception at LOC is becos of ZDK-03. These Chinese AWACS radar is much powerful than the one on Erieye and can scan 360 degrees. While Erieye cant and with blind spots.

https://tiananmenstremendousachievements.wordpress.com/tag/zdk-03/

2-7.jpg

Only these can datalink with JF-17. Erieye with western system cannot datalink with JF-17. The reason why JF-17 is send instead of F-16 to do the interception at LOC is becos of ZDK-03. These Chinese AWACS radar is much powerful than the one on Erieye and can scan 360 degrees. While Erieye cant and with blind spots.
we send thunder for check might of our friendship . its turned very strong in results :frown::lol:

Back
Top Bottom