What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

Dassault Falcon 20 DA-20 3 units
697178.jpg

82088368.jpg.opt600x450o0,0s600x450.jpg

Beech C-12 Huron also known king air 350ER 2 units
96043_1464456886.jpg

365-pakistan-army-beech-b-300-super-king-air-350_PlanespottersNet_701938_4c0f45b48d.jpg
One would wish such EW suite installed on a fighter platform.

No something like , but to be used as long range cruise missile. Hence simpler Autopilot, as it wont have to come back and land... Just fall on target.

you don't need autonomous planes for that. you just need remote controlled ones. also Missiles are much( x10) cheaper than airplanes.

You mean Early Warning or Electronic Warfare
Electronic warfare. No. 24 squadron operates falcon DA-20 for E-warfare role. Its said to have Early Warning capability. But lets say if i said Early Warning, then some fighters can act as mini-AWACS. Long range radars, target sharing through data transfer, mixed use of Radar and IR systems etc etc.

Electronic warfare. No. 24 squadron operates falcon DA-20 for E-warfare role. Its said to have Early Warning capability. But lets say if i said Early Warning, then some fighters can act as mini-AWACS. Long range radars, target sharing through data transfer, mixed use of Radar and IR systems etc etc.
Hi my friend I think growler type of plane you need a twin engine jet as twin engine can generate
More power for EW role I might be wrong but that’s what my thought is
Your input will be appreciated
Thank you

USN uses mostly Twin Engine Aircraft for obvious reasons, thus Growler ends up being a twin Engine. You can have a single engine that can be Growler type, however not many countries can produce a single engine that is ample for the task.

US has always been able to design with motto of bigger the better, for instance take muscle Cars and that concept has held true for jet engines as well. If you can get an engine that can give you access power then what you have in JF-17 then you can definitely have true Growler in JF-17.

Hi,

Maybe it is the fly flying the aircraft---. Don't believe me---look at .59

Haha, good one. But that wasn't a fly, it was a shadow of something on the canopy or at front in the cockpit or a refractive shadow from the canopy moving with the aircraft's movement with respect to the sun. You can see it again at 1:24

Back
Top Bottom