What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

No, it was not this plane as it was flying low due to take off, it was similar to below pic but it did not had long extension in tail.

No, it was not this plane as it was flying low due to take off, it was similar to below pic but it did not had long extension in tail.

View attachment 24275
then sure USN P-3AEW&C

then sure USN P-3AEW&C

May be u r right as I was unable to see the markings but it look sleek and beautiful, but did USN use them? and if yes why there was one in Pakistan, although aircraft activity has increased and it shows that PN have received some planes for different roles and they are flying them frequently.

Last edited:
May be u r right as I was unable to see the markings but it look sleek and beautiful, but did USN use them? and if yes why there was one in Pakistan, although aircraft activity has increased and it shows that PN have received some planes for different roles and they are flying them frequently.
no we don't have any sir they were eather ZDK-03 or USN P-3AEW&C other all operators like egypt singapore japan israel mexico taiwan france have no chance to fl birds throw pakistan .

sir still paf and pn using old methods to prevent their bases
i am unable to understand why they are not using heat seeking imaginary devices
mmost of the bases only have a week fence, nothing else, no cameras , no sort of any other protection. thats the reason why we lost half a billion dollars or more in prooperty in base attacks as PN seem to be too lazy to invest a few million in increasing it bases secuirty

mmost of the bases only have a week fence, nothing else, no cameras , no sort of any other protection. thats the reason why we lost half a billion dollars or more in prooperty in base attacks as PN seem to be too lazy to invest a few million in increasing it bases secuirty

No long term vision, poor planning, lazy bums, corrupts and a long list...they should have done that after 9/11 when getting into other's war, it don't take a $100m to invest it should take much less for airbases and other areas to secure.

And what could that be.............let me guess, FLIR or in other world Thermal imaging devices?

btw devices don't prevent (read protect) bases, its the people who do that, devices are just different types of tools

sir still paf and pn using old methods to prevent their bases
i am unable to understand why they are not using heat seeking imaginary devices

move them to where? kia kisi pind mein khu kinaray kharay kar dein?

these syaaany PAF waly should move them away from cities now after getting many slaps on faces they still acting same smart as before

Would you listen to Veena Malik's views on "Haya and Parda' in islam?

bhai jaan main aysa nhi hoon kabhi kabhaar ho jata hai party waarty warna ab aysa bhi nhi . my views are real issue not my character

Last edited:
Not sure if the US Navy operates P-3 AEW, the US Customs Agency does though...and I'm not sure why they'd be in Pak.

sorry but it must be a figment of someone's imagination.

I think few days ago I have seen AWACS based on P-3 Orion flying from base Faisal / Mehran, how many we have and what is the difference between all 03 platform Pakistan have?

Definitely it was not the plane who's pic is posted in post #3895.

The aircraft flying from Faisal Base is a PAF ZDK.
I see it all the time as my office is near by...

The aircraft flying from Faisal Base is a PAF ZDK.
I see it all the time as my office is near by...
we lost one in terrorist attack I mean SAAB would we get it replaced and those ordered from China have all of them arrived ?

we lost one in terrorist attack I mean SAAB would we get it replaced and those ordered from China have all of them arrived ?

Bro, that is classified info.
I can't say.
If it is released in the media, then we all will know.

3 ZDK-03 have been delivered. 4th still in China. aircraft no 3 and 4 have upgraded radars.

for Saab, maintenance and recovery agreement has been signed.

saab is totally different awacs than zdk-03
lost of saab is a great loss
.which can't be fulfill with Chinese radars

And what could that be.............let me guess, FLIR or in other world Thermal imaging devices?

btw devices don't prevent (read protect) bases, its the people who do that, devices are just different types of tools

move them to where? kia kisi pind mein khu kinaray kharay kar dein?

Would you listen to Veena Malik's views on "Haya and Parda' in islam?
bhai yeh kia chawal pari ap ne

Back
Top Bottom