What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

The first picture released by ZDK few months ago was not impressive honestly, sir. I would suggest, this ZDK-03 must be good in monitoring oceans, not lands.
I am sorry to say this.. but that is the most STUPID conclusion ever made on the basis of a picture.
How is the ZDK's operational testing deployment indicative of its abilities?
The Erieye's haven't spent that much time near the sea?
are they bad at monitoring over the ocean?
There is one thing to have an "angry anti-military" idea..
another to simply draw stupid conclusions from the most mundane of things.

I am sorry to say this.. but that is the most STUPID conclusion ever made on the basis of a picture.
How is the ZDK's operational testing deployment indicative of its abilities?
The Erieye's haven't spent that much time near the sea?
are they bad at monitoring over the ocean?
There is one thing to have an "angry anti-military" idea..
another to simply draw stupid conclusions from the most mundane of things.

don't worry last week me and stealth this week his turn of anti military posts lolz :D

Yes, I am aware of India's three time bigger than us, they are clearly more advantages than ours. Believe me, ZDK is not the advanced, I can't deny the fact of Israel and Russia are war proven in the history. We don't know much the deep details of ZDK, considering the low prices and limit requirements with maximum 350KM, China is doing good to make many products available without war experiments. yes, Phalcon is historially war proven technology from US to Israel to India. Hopefully, we will upgrade AWACS to block 2 or nothing.

The deal to China from Israel was cancelled from US's heavy pressures. The deal was off and nothing special. Case closed.

Still you have no answer to the nafsiati's post in his specific question. "why Pakistan is not working to buy awacs and aew&c equivalent to indians? pak awacs are inferior to indians since indian awacs can jam pak awacs if both are air borne"

I speak correct, Pakistan doesn't have the capability of jams which is very difficult to handle powerful jammed from India or future US retailation. Can you proof me wrong?

I don't want to make you anger, however, India's Novator K-100-AWACs Killer (upgrading 300KM) in no doubt to destory our AWACs without hestitation plus their AWACs is more reliable than ours. :agree:

.....................Take care, gotta sleep! :cheers:

Again.. baseless conclusions..
You made a statement on ZDK not being advanced and then you made the statement on not knowing anything about it.
How on earth could you make the former without knowing the latter unless the whole idea is just to sulk about everything?

what is equivalence? Do India and Pakistan follow similar doctrines and budgets when it comes to military planning?
In what respect apart from radar Range and endurance has the Erieye not advertised its capability against the Phalcon?
How is their AWACS more reliable than ours? What is the MTBO of their radar and ours?
Please.. enlighten us? Because shooting in the air must be justified.

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

don't worry last week me and stealth this week his turn of anti military posts lolz :D

Pointless posts that have nothing to add to the topic are usually reported by you folks as trolling.

Yeah, the satisfaction by PAF doesn't mean anything, they just want AWACS to meet Pakistani requirement to protect the sky. Yes, it has greater range more than our Saab Erieye, approximately 350KM. We are all satisfied with the correct prices of the AWACS and delivery times. The real question is we haven't seen the real war experiments.

Yes, I know China have Phalcon KJ-2000 but our ZDK is more likely degrading. We don't have to believe what PAF Chief said anything, they are also corrupt as well.

You can see, Indian Phalcons and Indian EMB 145 with additionally more orders of six, do you think we would rely heavily on Chinese technology or more advantages than India?

I strongly believe Pakistani AWACs is not capable to protect the sky or powerful jammed by US retailations or India strengths with the more tracking ranges, powers, jamming, and more importantly upgrading Israelis technology.

The first picture released by ZDK few months ago was not impressive honestly, sir. I would suggest, this ZDK-03 must be good in monitoring oceans, not lands.
i think our exdpert choose better awacs both saab & zdk
you don't worry when indian violate our air space than they find best answer

Indian AWACS are base on il-76
India brought from them from a central asian country than upgrade them
also Russian hardware is not so satisfactory

This Raptor dude, probably watched that Dawn News report, where the naive reporter hinted that Erieye may not be on power with Phalcon, when it comes to jamming capabilities. :confused:

SAAB-2000 AEW&C

390870_314992538546130_284200791625305_974937_533416858_n.jpg

A digital illustration of JF-17 Thunder and F-16D Block52 flying with SAAB-2000 AEW&C.

378664_315666811812036_284200791625305_976539_1269610673_n.jpg

Pakistan Replaces Taliban Losses
February 26, 2012: On February 21st Pakistan received two more of the six P-3C maritime patrol aircraft ordered from the United States. The first two arrived two years ago. But four months later, the Karachi naval base where the P-3s were stationed was attacked. A team of Islamic terrorists easily got into the base and destroyed two P-3s, and left twenty people dead. But now Pakistan again has three P-3s.

The Pakistani P-3s are optimized for maritime surveillance, with new electronics and the ability to see the results of all sensors on one display. For a while, Pakistan will have more capable maritime surveillance aircraft than India. But India will regain the lead within three years. The U.S. and Indian navies will both receive the new American P-8 maritime reconnaissance aircraft at about the same time (2013-14). The Indians are getting eight P-8Is, which will be customized for Indian needs, and be slightly different than the P-8A the Americans will use.

The P-8A Poseidon is based on the widely used Boeing 737 airliner. Although the Boeing 737 based P-8A is a two engine jet, compared to the four engine turboprop P-3, it is a more capable plane. The P-8A has 23 percent more floor space than the P-3, and is larger (38 meter/118 foot wingspan, versus 32.25 meter/100 foot) and is heavier (83 tons versus 61). Most other characteristics are the same. Both can stay in the air about ten hours per sortie. Speed is different. Cruise speed for the 737 is 910 kilometers an hour, versus 590 for the P-3. This makes it possible for the P-8A to get to a patrol area faster, which is a major advantage when chasing down subs first spotted by sonar arrays or satellites. However, the P-3 can carry more weapons (9 tons, versus 5.6.) This is less of a factor as the weapons (torpedoes, missiles, mines, sonobouys) are pound for pound, more effective today and that trend continues. Both carry the same size crew, of 10-11 pilots and equipment operators. Both aircraft carry search radar and various other sensors.

The 737 has, like the P-3, been equipped with hard points on the wings for torpedoes or missiles. The B-737 is a more modern design, and has been used successfully since the 1960s by commercial aviation. Navy aviators are confident that it will be as reliable as the P-3 (which was based on the Electra civilian airliner that first flew in 1954, although only 170 were built, plus 600 P-3s. About 40 Electras are still in service). The Boeing 737 first flew in 1965, and over 5,000 have been built. The P-8A will be the first 737 designed with a bomb bay and four wing racks for weapons. The P-8 costs about $275 million each.

WTF I am surprised. All air forces around the world have very few AWACs.

Airforces:

U.S = 30-60
Russia = 16
Taiwan = 6
Egypt = 6
Australia = 6
Sweden = 6
Brazil = 5
Israel = 5
Saudi Arabia = 5
Pakistan = 4 + 4 (Eriye + ZDK-03) = 8
China = 4
France = 4
Turkey = 4
Singapore = 4
India = 3 + 3 (Phalcon + DRDO) = 6

List of AWACS aircraft operators - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WTF I am surprised. All air forces around the world have very few AWACs.

Airforces:

U.S = 30-60
Russia = 16
Taiwan = 6
Egypt = 6
Australia = 6
Sweden = 6
Brazil = 5
Israel = 5
Saudi Arabia = 5
Pakistan = 4 + 4 (Eriye + ZDK-03) = 8
China = 4
France = 4
Turkey = 4
Singapore = 4
India = 3 + 3 (Phalcon + DRDO) = 6

List of AWACS aircraft operators - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
8 is very few in numbers.
We should buy/get/make it at least 20 AWACS till 2020 because Tomorrow is all AWACS game.
Foreign fighters have already AWACS in their modern generations aircraft. They don't need much AWACS but we need it.

yeah,but we need the whole lot of advanced SAM SYSTEM too.we need long range medium & high altitude sam system along with AWACS.this will do the perfact defence for us.

8 is very few in numbers.
We should buy/get/make it at least 20 AWACS till 2020 because Tomorrow is all AWACS game.
Foreign fighters have already AWACS in their modern generations aircraft. They don't need much AWACS but we need it.

20!!!!! what do you wanna do with them!!! dear they are not fighters! 8 is enough to keep a look out on all our fronts!

Back
Top Bottom