What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

‎"Vigilant Eagle over Karakoram"

The painting depicts PAF ZDK-03 AWACS flying over Karakoram mountains.

404352_3324352465650_1173520807_33441981_1847198313_n.jpg

An AWACSs is a dedicated aircraft and can't be used as tanker.

But fighters/bombers can be used as Tankers. The concept is called buddy tankers

An F-18 refueling an F-18

hornet+rhino.png

A Tornado refueling a M-346

92634fa2-650c-4de5-a953-989d30efb24e.Large.jpg

buddy refueling never give much fuel dear its just a pod they attach in case of emergency refueling

were is the place to keep giant tanks inside AWACS?:angel: YOUR IDEA is one of the best joke of aviation history :rofl:
i.e bought the french/uk passenger aircraft, Make it sab2000 with the help of swedish.

If we buy big aircraft like Boeing 727 or 737, make it AWACS with the help of some country, Then tankers are not problem in this big devil.

i.e bought the french/uk passenger aircraft, Make it sab2000 with the help of swedish.

If we buy big aircraft like Boeing 727 or 737, make it AWACS with the help of some country, Then tankers are not problem in this big devil.

ever you travel on then ? they are tiny not big :lol:

meery baaap fuel tanks are much much big both systems can't instal in one plane same tiem AWACS is load of systems and tanker need empty place for instal and back cockpit also .:hitwall: ye aj tak kabhi nhi hoa ap apna mashwara hitler ko dena marny ke baad mily to :D

ever you travel on then ? they are tiny not big :lol:

meery baaap fuel tanks are much much big both systems can't instal in one plane same tiem AWACS is load of systems and tanker need empty place for instal and back cockpit also .:hitwall: ye aj tak kabhi nhi hoa ap apna mashwara hitler ko dena marny ke baad mily to :D
ok take it Airbus A380 four-engine jet airliner. Happy??

380 not fit too if you fly on it :lol:

for tankers 707 310 330 747 il-76 DC-10 c-130 c-17 ETC but not both systems same time .a-380 INTERIOR is 3 floors and from head to tail its not fit until structure changes .why you getting mad on me ?:meeting:
I think Here comes a issue of size.
Even if we take Airbus A380 and make structure changes, still it is possible it works as mulirole. But due to size of Airbus A380, AWACS can be easier target for enemy. Also i wonders for the high price "for maintenance and operating cost" for this big devil.

So multirole or multipupose thing Loss his values due to above certain Reasons.

Airbus a380 is thrice bigger than pak awacs aircraft. It sucks fuel thrice. Simple aircraft is better for AWACS. Airbus A30 will be nightmare to maintain and cost ratio.

380 not fit too if you fly on it :lol:

for tankers 707 310 330 747 il-76 DC-10 c-130 c-17 ETC but not both systems same time .a-380 INTERIOR is 3 floors and from head to tail its not fit until structure changes .why you getting mad on me ?:meeting:

You are feeding in irritant ignornat troll....

why Pakistan is not working to buy awacs and aew&c equivalent to indians? pak awacs are inferior to indians since indian awacs can jam pak awacs if both are air borne

Back
Top Bottom