What's new

Pakistanis see India as bigger threat than Taliban, al-Qaida: Poll

The irony my friend is you don't know that firms like PEW or any any any any poll conducting company does not post it in any newspaper--- rather newspapers pick it up from their site. The irony my friend is you not knowing anything, absolutely nil about these companies - jumped at maligning India.

and you now what me to provide a link to what ? " putting three words in in google? " Pew Poll Pakistan" - If I do, will you apologize to all Indians for maligning them over a poll conducted- that did not have anything to to do with INDIA?

What crap you are talking about? I asked from where your Indian sites got the data and statistics of this poll and how many peoples participated in this poll and when it was conducted etc as i could not find this poll in any non Indian news paper and sites. For examples read these polls of same research centre and it give you details information and analysis including number of peoples participated in the polls

Indians See Threat From Pakistan, Extremist Groups | Pew Global Attitudes Project

U.S. Image in Pakistan Falls No Further Following bin Laden Killing | Pew Global Attitudes Project

hate begets hate

according to these polls Only 13% of Indians give Pakistan a positive rating, while slightly more than eight-in-ten (81%) have an unfavorable opinion of their neighbor. Attitudes toward Pakistan have turned slightly more negative since last year, when 18% expressed a favorable and 73% had an unfavorable view.

Indians are the least likely to have a positive opinion of Pakistan among the 10 countries where this question was asked. Pakistan receives significantly better marks in some predominantly Muslim countries, although Indonesia is the only country in which a majority expresses a favorable opinion.

What crap you are talking about? I asked from where your Indian sites got the data and statistics of this poll and how many peoples participated in this poll and when it was conducted etc as i could not find this poll in any non Indian news paper and sites. For examples read these polls of same research centre and it give you details information and analysis including number of peoples participated in the polls

Indians See Threat From Pakistan, Extremist Groups | Pew Global Attitudes Project

U.S. Image in Pakistan Falls No Further Following bin Laden Killing | Pew Global Attitudes Project

Okay let's do this in baby steps as we say it in this part of the world- so there is no confusion.

You originally claimed this poll was from India, done by India( quote " Master piece coming from India")

Then I pointed out to you -this is a Pew poll that had nothing to do with India- that you did not read the article, where it clearly said it was a PEW conducted poll.

...and now you are asking me to help you find this PEW Poll. yeah? While not apologizing to Indians for jumping the gun, accusing them of orchestrating the poll as YOU originally claimed. Bottom line: You owe Indians an apology for blaming them for a poll that had nothing to with Indians conducting it, get it , got it? thanks...

surprise to find out these top five countries with most favourable views of Pakistan

Indonesia
Lebanon
Jordan
Egypt
Nigeria
south korea

The India obsession will only help pakistan get rid of terrorist organizations right? Poll isn't surprising especially after joining this forum :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

2009 poll is being posted in 2011 by Indians for what purpose?

They deserve what they ask for

I don't mind at all actually. It will only benefit your country more :angel:

I dont. Cause I dont believe they can do anything direct, unlike TTP and AQ.
People on our East can do thing greater then TTP and AQ, but indirectly and hidden, not confronting on face. Arent capable enough.

Okay let's do this in baby steps as we say it in this part of the world- so there is no confusion.

You originally claimed this poll was from India, done by India( quote " Master piece coming from India")

Then I pointed out to you -this is a Pew poll that had nothing to do with India- that you did not read the article, where it clearly said it was a PEW conducted poll.

...and now you are asking me to help you find this PEW Poll. yeah? While not apologizing to Indians for jumping the gun, accusing them of orchestrating the poll as YOU originally claimed. Bottom line: You owe Indians an apology for blaming them for a poll that had nothing to with Indians conducting it, get it , got it? thanks...

Hahah i think you are exactly doing the same thing what your newspaper did as they also picked few selected words out of context from poll and posted it in their newspapers to make it a big headline for Indians like yourself lol Why you guys love to make mountain out of a mole..Now go back and read the rest of my post. I was more interested to know how many peoples participated in poll and how it was conducted and when i said coming from India i was referring to those Indian newspaper presented as a source of this topic who picked few selected words from polls and posted it in their newspaper. You are expecting apology from me haha
you need to wake up :D

Hahah i think you are exactly doing the same thing what your newspaper did as they also picked few selected words out of context from poll and posted it in their newspapers to make it a big headline for Indians like yourself lol Why you guys love to make mountain out of a mole..Now go back and read the rest of my post. I was more interested to know how many peoples participated in poll and how it was conducted and when i said coming from India i was referring to those Indian newspaper presented as a source of this topic who picked few selected words from polls and posted it in their newspaper. You are expecting apology from me haha
you need to wake up :D

Let me guess you analogy " hahahaha , hahahaah You stupid yinooodoo , you thought I said when I said hahhaahaa .... I won't aplogize - "

I got it raja.

You did not bother to enhance the commentary , you did not seek to contribute- all you wanted to is quote " Hahah i think you are exactly doing the same thing what your newspaper...." while also saying this Quote : " Master piece coming from india - Such a lame poll and its good read for few immature teenagers"

Cheers mate...I'm out. have at it , you have the last word.

hahahaha , hahahaah You stupid yinooodoo , you thought I said when I said hahhaahaa .... I won't aplogize -

got it raja.

You did not bother to enhance the commentary , you did not seek to contribute- all you wanted to is quote " Hahah i think you are exactly doing the same thing what your newspaper...."

Cheers mate...

Seriously some of you guys are very funny :D Expecting apology from others if they are asking for some clarification :P

Pakistan is still ahead of India

This original polls posted by nation was released in October 20, 2010 while the poll you guys posted was Released: August 13, 2009 :P

You guys should ban the Indian media for reviving old news then lol

Back
Top Bottom