What's new

Pakistanis see India as bigger threat than Taliban, al-Qaida: Poll

well for your sake keep trying, you have a lot of poor, malnourished mouthes to feed. You judge success by whether this growth reaches to them, rather than the same ''jayb'' every time.
Last time I checked poverty decreased from 37% to 32% ( According to UN definition of poverty)
Like a Boss B)

would it too much to ask that Indians ignore some of the usual suspects when they go into poverty , toilets blah blah ... you know who they are- just ignore them and stick to topic at hand.

Please, suppport in India for insurgencies is from the outside. I won;t mention where but you know who. We don;t really care, India is a bigger threat then OBL. Boy I can't wait to for Americans to read this article. Great!

Yeah Bomb the evil Bharatihs . :china: :pakistan:

Long live China Pakistani friendship :cheers:

Similarly, Indians express negative opinions of Pakistan; 65 percent have an unfavourable view of their traditional rival and more name Pakistan as India's biggest threat (45 percent) than name Lashkar-e-Taiba (19 percent) or Naxalites (16 percent).

Well, the views are shared by India as well it seems.

And why not? Rag tag TTP won't last much longer, you can't compare a rag tag group which sooner or later will disappear (most likely as soon as US leaves) vs a nation-state.

Master piece coming from india :lol:

Such a lame poll and its good read for few immature teenagers

BTW how this poll was conducted? How many peoples participated in this poll?

The poll did not come from India... it was a reprint of a poll conducted by an independent body.

Dude, who cares whether the poll is real or not?

Fact is that bharat is a bigger threat. As I said, rag tag TTP will only be there for a little bit more time. Sooner or later they will be history. Probably only within a few years. With the number of troops that bharat has on the Pakistani border and the statements that come out every now and then, what's wrong with considering bharat a bigger threat? In fact it's more sane to do so.

The poll did not come from India... it was a reprint of a poll conducted by an independent body.

Can you provide any independent source of this poll? Google search link this poll with only Indian news papers and forums. We don't know whether 10 or 100 peoples participated in this poll..

Dude, who cares whether the poll is real or not?

I care whether this poll is real or fake because such twisted polls just use for hate propaganda :)
Fact is that bharat is a bigger threat. As I said, rag tag TTP will only be there for a little bit more time. Sooner or later they will be history. Probably only within a few years. With the number of troops that bharat has on the Pakistani border and the statements that come out every now and then, what's wrong with considering bharat a bigger threat? In fact it's more sane to do so.
They have troops on Pakistani borders but they will never dare to attack on Pakistan :)

Can you provide any independent source of this poll? Google search link this poll with only Indian news papers and forums. We don't know whether 10 or 100 peoples participated in this poll..

You mean to say you did not bother to read who conducted the poll before maligning India?

Here is what I can provide, the word PEW poll - please look it up...before you google it -

to confirm, DO READ the 1st sentence/ paragraph in the article posted here -

then go to Pew poll pakistan... Viola! you find the sematics behind it.

Dont forget to look at the percentage also... And even after 3 wars, if you still believe Indians will like Pakistan...i am surprised at your thinking...:coffee:

If you people dislike Pakistan, then why are you Bhartis swarming all over our forum.

You mean to say the guy who posted " can't we find a peaceful solution to the Afghan situation, did not bother to read the who conducted the poll before maligning India? here is what I can provide the word PEW poll look it up...

Its Irony that those who conducted poll did not posted it in their news papers but Indian news papers got chance to spread hate propaganda.

I asked you to provide me non indian source of this poll..word "PEW" dont prove anything and it dont tell anything how peoples participated in this polls or how the polls was conducted..

pew research centre

http://people-press.org/

Its Irony that those who conducted poll did not posted it in their news papers but Indian news papers got chance to spread hate propaganda.

I asked you to provide me non indian source of this poll..word "PEW" dont prove anything and it dont tell anything how peoples participated in this polls or how the polls was conducted..

pew research centre

Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

The irony my friend is you don't know that firms like PEW or any any any any poll conducting company does not post it in any newspaper--- rather newspapers pick it up from their site. The irony my friend is you not knowing anything, absolutely nil about these companies - jumped at maligning India.

and you now what me to provide a link to what ? " putting three words in in google? " Pew Poll Pakistan" - If I do, will you apologize to all Indians for maligning them over a poll conducted- that did not have anything to to do with INDIA?

Back
Top Bottom