What's new

Pakistanis pose as Indians after N.Y. bomb scare

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find amazing about some Pakistanis - perhaps some forummers here - is this naive belief that their apparently lighter skin (if that exists) somehow gives them a sort of superiority over the darker skinned Indians.

Alarm over lack of progression in some Western societies, a perceived lack of integration there, increasing number of social problems - you don't see this and somehow think colour of the skin you're better off?

In fact while I am on the subject there's another naive trend I have noticed among some Pakistanis - they seem to take pride in 'looking like Turks', 'looking like Greeks', 'looking like Iranians.

With respect to Pakistanis here who are mostly great people - What does that mean? Why is it so? What about a sense of pride in 'looking like Pakistanis' (if that means anything)?

We are proud of our past. As you may recall the Ottomans, Persians, Sayyid Dynasty.

Thank you.

What I find amazing about some Pakistanis - perhaps some forummers here - is this naive belief that their apparently lighter skin (if that exists) somehow gives them a sort of superiority over the darker skinned Indians.

Alarm over lack of progression in some Western societies, a perceived lack of integration there, increasing number of social problems - you don't see this and somehow think colour of the skin you're better off?

In fact while I am on the subject there's another naive trend I have noticed among some Pakistanis - they seem to take pride in 'looking like Turks', 'looking like Greeks', 'looking like Iranians.

With respect to Pakistanis here who are mostly great people - What does that mean? Why is it so? What about a sense of pride in 'looking like Pakistanis' (if that means anything)?

Come on, both our nations are like that, they are obsessed with skin color, it is not a good way to go especially treating dark skinned as inferiors.

So true. Indians are kalay saheh. Come to NY see the indians here. Absolutely Disgusting !!! :sick:

highly highly offensive, this is the worst post till now on PDF, if this guy is not banned for this, i dont see why anyone else would need to be banned, this is a very very offensive statement, i request mods to look after this urgently, such behavior is disgusting and its sad to see people with such a mindset still exist today.

Fareed Zakaria

Fareed_Zakaria_ExclusiveInterview.jpg

Shah Mahmood Qureshi

Shah-Mehmood-Qureshi_1.jpg

Who is more likely to get angry stares on the streets of U.S.A.? :azn:

Fareed Zakaria....a famous news anchor.....

Shah Mahmood Qureshi.....Mr.Who?......Lets hope people know who he is first....then worry about stares......

Seriously....You're becoming quite the clown....

My Post Thursday hangover is less painfull thanks to you.....LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I see. A spectacular own goal. This is an all time classic.

Do you even see the irony?

No this makes me angry. You people stop coming to Pakistan. You people are destroying our beautiful race. Stay in India. I see Indians Muhajir alot now who tell me they want to live in Islamic state. :disagree:

Don't forget bihari's, memons and kachis. LOL.

Direct Indian import, the racist tendencies are showing here. This kill kick off another fight between Pathans and Muhajirs in Karachi.

No this makes me angry. You people stop coming to Pakistan. You people are destroying our beautiful race. Stay in India. I see Indians Muhajir alot now who tell me they want to live in Islamic state. :disagree:

I vote for you to be President of Pakistan, Pakistan will not need any external enemy for sure.

We are proud of our past. As you may recall the Ottomans, Persians, Sayyid Dynasty.

Thank you.

.....You mean you still look up to your masters?...

Cmon kid....be a proud South Asian and embrace your ethnicity....

No one on this thread is oblivious to who the confused desi is....

@windjamr i ask you same question i asked omar1984 in other thread

Can u distinguish chinese, korean, taiwanese
Can u distinguish german, austrian, swiss
Can u distinguish nigerian, ugandan , ghana?
..... From 1 feet away????*

Come on, both our nations are like that, they are obsessed with skin color, it is not a good way to go especially treating dark skinned as inferiors.

Look T-Faz, I know my country is full of people who are racists. Never denied it. The obsession with white colour is shameful. Never denied it.

My point to Pakistani Man was specific - You will not find too many Indians who take pride in saying 'they do not look like Indians'.

At the same time I have read (online, here and elsewhere) of a minority - small but appreciable - who take pride in looking like people of other nations.

Coming back to my point - he seems to be part of that vocal minority (typical online chat statement- LOL I don't look like a Pakistani, LOL, I look like a Turk). I was trying to get a response from him.

If I have insulted any Pakistani, my apologies. But I stand by my original point.

Racism is one of the few things that makes me mad, and hence the rant.

I don't think Pakistanis look like anyone but that's just my observation. Pakistanis in general are a mixed race. I always considered Pakistanis a mixed version of Indians i.e Indians mixed with with other races.

To the original post - what does it matter if some Pakistanis in the US say they are Indian? If true, it's survival.

I would say I'm Pakistani at the drop of a hat if it meant I could live in peace here.

So let's cut the hypocrisy.

Omar1984 needs to be atleast suspended- his statement has really hurt me and highly highly offensive, its clearly noted on forum rules that making racist statements is prohibited and will result in a straight ban for life, its time those rules be enacted and a strong precedent be set, these types of statements are becoming to common here, this is a defense forum not your backyard and that message must be sent out strongly. Racist post is a total no go.

Pure BS and nonsense, you can tell them apart from a mile.

:rofl: ya, Indians look confident and empowered: Pakistanis look circumspect.

WJ, expected something better from you. You live in UK. Can you differentiate between Indians and Pakistanis? I met so many people in Newport closer to your place and atleast I found it difficult to guess. Met wonderful people from Pakistan and India and the truth is they are not any different.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom