What's new

Pakistani poets mistreated at New Delhi Mushaira

Pksecurity

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani poets Fehmida Riaz, Harris Khalique and Kishwar Naheed were thoroughly humiliated at a New Delhi poetry recital event (mushaira) when protesters shouted “Go Back” at them. A protester even reached the stage and shouted the slogan Pakistan Murdabad (down with Pakistan). This is how pro-India Pakistani poets were treated at the event named Jashn-e-Bahar or Spring Festival on Friday. Read more at:
Pakistani poets humiliated at New Delhi mushaira

Anybody critizing Pakistans state of affairs or its army or showing solidarity with its minorities is supposedly pro India or a RAW agent.

I wonder why does Arundhati Roy comes to mind.

Lol...no comments on the bankrupt mindset of the Indian nationals.

I guess more appropriate title would be, Indians humble their guests with their habitual hospitality.

Acha hua inke saath .
Pakistan needs to understand the Justice for 26/11 first and then all the greetings and aman ka tamasha .

i wouldn't want any pakistani national to even think of coming to india until and unless they don't get their act straight , weather they are pro-indian or pro-pakistani it dosen't matter to us , no need to behave nicely with this country it is anyway unimportant.

i wouldn't want any pakistani national to even think of coming to india until and unless they don't get their act straight , weather they are pro-indian or pro-pakistani it dosen't matter to us , no need to behave nicely with this country it is anyway unimportant.

Geez, not only are you warped, you're delusional and stupid......

Geez, not only are you warped, you're delusional and stupid......

read the title kid and you will know who is delusional , your countrymen are obviously not welcomed anywhere be it india or any other country , take this from me any pakistani who comes to india will be humiliated and sent back , so thanks for not coming to india and please be in pakistan .

read the title kid and you will know who is delusional , your countrymen are obviously not welcomed anywhere be it india or any other country , take this from me any pakistani who comes to india will be humiliated and sent back , so thanks for not coming to india and please be in pakistan .

Get your brain cells active.....the Pakistani artists unlike the Indians on PDF, don't just turn up unless they are invited....thus it's responsibility of the host to control the rabid Indians.

Get your brain cells active.....the Pakistani artists unlike the Indians on PDF, don't just turn up unless they are invited....thus it's responsibility of the host to control the rabid Indians.
of course they were invited and now they go back , so i think the lesson is learnt , next time before excepting an invitation they will think ...when you know the entire nation hates you why do you come ?

Din't knew that you got an Invitation Card along with a bouquet directly from @WebMaster to become a member of PDF :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom