What's new

Pakistani embassy staff attacked and injured in India

Did you type people from Lahore?

Cuz i got diff pics.

Of course you did . Guess my google search engine is biased and only spits out south asian looking lahoris and not the nordic looking ones :lol:

Point is not everyones photo is available on. My photo is not on google image, yours is not. 99.99% of people on this forum don't have their picture available on google image. Go out and see the world, and not be dependent on google image, its not a substitute!

I ll say it again, the Pakistani diplomat can walk around streets of New Delhi claiming to be Indian, and no one would blink twice. No one would go, "You??? Indian??? No way!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Instead of pakistani diplomat if any indian wud have also been there ,he wud also had received the same treatment after banging a vehicle,,irespective of whos fault it was.
Its a news coz hes a Diplomat.

In Mumbai ,U shud see how people treat pic pocketers, All frustrations are removed on him,,,,:police:

His driver was drunk when he hit a bike from behind. A woman on pillion seat got injured. When they protest, driver tried to pull lady from behind and misbehaved that leads to gather crowd over there. No one injured.

Rather then, driver should be punished!!!

Just when one thinks Indians couldn't get more stupid......would a diplomat risk his life by letting a drunk driver drive him around at rush hour. :cuckoo:

what was he doing when he was beaten?

he should have beaten him in return even harder

his car bumped into a two wheeler who has a female pillion rider. then argument broke out when the biker demanded damage compensation. during argument he misbehaved with female pillion rider under influence of alcohol .then some more bikers ganged up and man handled him a bit . but traffic police reached on the spot very soon and rescued the diplomat.

WOW...some DELEGATE GOT beaten up and you can ONLY think of sympathizing your own? Do you people see justice, EVER? I mean I recall in another thread some Indians were saying it is WE PAKISTANIS who do not want peace, well behaviours of this kind are from the opposite side of the border!

his car bumped into a two wheeler who has a female pillion rider. then argument broke out when the biker demanded damage compensation. during argument he misbehaved with female pillion rider under influence of alcohol . a true display of forcibly inherited barbaric arabian genes. then some more bikers ganged up and man handled him a bit . but traffic police reached on the spot very soon and rescued the diplomat.and you are teaching us behavioral lesson ???
but what can any body expect from a person who claims to be a big gun in biology and puts theory of genesis over Darwin's theory.

Sad incident...

on lighter note... Delhi mai road rage ke chakkar main roj koi pit jata hai... kal is bhai ka number lag gaya.

You have close to 30,000 posts now, should learn not to fall for troll traps, I know its very hard to resist :woot:

And yes it was bikers fault no doubt. The accident happened in Ber Sarai, its a Jat Village in the middle of New Delhi. Lot of hot heads in these villages, not particularly educated, certainly not enough to distinguish a foreign diplomat number plate.

Whats common knowledge for people like you and me on the internet, isn't exactly common for someone from Ber Sarai.

falling for the troll trap? NOT at all

I believe in jesa moun waisi chapair. If you post shyt you will get a shty reply from my side.

Simple rule respect and get respect. Dont expect i will be goody goody to any BS posting

his car bumped into a two wheeler who has a female pillion rider. then argument broke out when the biker demanded damage compensation. during argument he misbehaved with female pillion rider under influence of alcohol .then some more bikers ganged up and man handled him a bit . but traffic police reached on the spot very soon and rescued the diplomat.
As i said elsewhere, it would help you people to utilise your grey matter every now and then.....would a diplomat take a risk with his own life by letting a drunk driver at the wheels in Delhi traffic.....as for car hitting the two wheeler, if that had been the case, result would have been critical.

Ghazipur: Three youth killed as jeep hits their motorcycle; accused at large

his car bumped into a two wheeler who has a female pillion rider. then argument broke out when the biker demanded damage compensation. during argument he misbehaved with female pillion rider under influence of alcohol . a true display of forcibly inherited barbaric arabian genes. then some more bikers ganged up and man handled him a bit . but traffic police reached on the spot very soon and rescued the diplomat.and you are teaching us behavioral lesson ???
but what can any body expect from a person who claims to be a big gun in biology and puts theory of genesis over Darwin's theory.

:lol: bwahahahahahah nice tale .

so the jat demanded money for his own rash driving?

The Pakistani diplomat should just have run over the idiot Indians....thus doing a big favour to humanity. !!

unfortunately he was not blabbering on internet forum like you. even under influence of alcohol he was able to make out that any display of contamination of barbaric arabian genes in his blood can get him lynched.

unfortunately he was not blabbering on internet forum like you. even under influence of alcohol he was able to make out that any display of contamination of barbaric arabian genes in his blood can get him lynched.

And did the weird nose of the saffron genes picked up the smell of alcohol or is it just the internet Hindus doing their stuff.

Just when one thinks Indians couldn't get more stupid......would a diplomat risk his life by letting a drunk driver drive him around at rush hour. :cuckoo:

How would the diplomat know that the driver is drunk or not.

Pak diplomat latest road rage victim

NEW DELHI: A senior Pakistani diplomat and his driver suffered minor injuries after they were allegedly assaulted by a biker involved in an accident with the diplomat's car on Monday evening. The incident led to Pakistan lodging a strong protest and seeking greater security for its diplomats in the capital.

According to the police, Zargham Raza, first secretary at the Pakistan High Commission, was returning home to Vasant Kunj when his Toyota SUV hit a bike coming from the wrong direction at Ber Sarai, near the JNU campus in south Delhi.

Police said the biker, Rohit, allegedly roughed up Raza and his driver, Haider Zaman, also a Pakistani citizen. Rohit, a resident of Ber Sarai village, was travelling with his aunt, Roshni. Both sustained minor injuries as the bike fell.

Sources confirmed that Pakistan has demanded a thorough inquiry into the attack. In the protest note sent to the ministry of external affairs, Pakistan also demanded that security be enhanced for its High Commission and personnel "in accordance with the Vienna Convention on diplomatic relations and international diplomatic practices".

While the Pakistanis described the incident as most unfortunate and regrettable, Indian government sources said that it seemed to be a "minor" incident caused by an altercation between the driver of the SUV (89 CD 99) and a couple riding a motorcycle.

A source in the Vasant Vihar police station said the accused, Rohit, had been detained for questioning.

Rohit allegedly got into an argument with the Toyota's driver after the collision. A scuffle ensued between the two. The diplomat reportedly intervened trying to separate the two but was punched by Rohit, witnesses said.

Soon, a crowd began to gather at the spot. Minutes later, the diplomat left. Police arrived and took Rohit into custody. Later, the diplomat and his driver were taken to hospital for a medical examination. A case under appropriate sections will be registered after recording of statements, police said.

Pak diplomat latest road rage victim - The Times of India
@Talon @JonAsad @Windjammer @Areesh

Haan g @Ayush and @Azazel ab bolo! :pop:

Were it an American diplomat who had hit a Pakistani citizen....We would have responses like this:

"The Pakistani was coming from the wrong side...His fault"
"The Pakistani didnt see the diplomat's car"
Or would cry how " Vienna Convention" is not followed and crooked laws of Pakistan....

Though, Feel sorry for the aunty who fell off the bike :unsure:

Delhi road rage: Two arrested for allegedly assaulting Pak diplomat

Delhi road rage: Two arrested for allegedly assaulting Pak diplomat | NDTV.com

Wait how many people fought? I mean http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Pak-diplomat-latest-road-rage-victim/articleshow/20417320.cms says only the biker was the 1 who beat the diplomat and his driver...how did it become Two people, including a motorcyclist?!

Last edited by a moderator:
initially i felt sorry for the diplomat. but after reading the pakistani comments here, i am sorry he wasnt shot dead

Then people wonder WHY PAKISTANIS hate INDIANS...we have reason to if just by sitting on the net someone can proclaim this...

Why no peace talks.....Well, apparently some Indians can plot or even WANT a bullet in others based on stuff over the internet...

Back
Top Bottom