What's new

Pakistani embassy staff attacked and injured in India

Last time ISI roughed up Indian diplomat, RAW retaliated by rouging up Pakistani diplomat.

Road rage: Two held for assaulting Pak diplomat in Delhi

NEW DELHI: A woman and her nephew were arrested on Tuesday in connection with a 'minor brawl' with a Pakistani diplomat and his driver following a 'freak accident' in south Delhi, police said.

Roshni and her nephew Rohit were apprehended after a case of rash and negligent driving was registered against them in connection with the incident in Ber Sarai last evening.

A case under sections 279 (rash and negligent driving), 323 (causing hurt), 336 (endangering life or personal safety of others), 341 (wrongfully restraining another person), 143 (being member of unlawful assembly) and 149 (act done by several persons in furtherance of common intention) of Indian Penal code were registered against them, police said.

Zirgham Raza, Pak First Secretary (Trade) suffered 'minor bruises' in a brawl when his car and a motorcycle were involved in a 'freak accident' in Ber Serai at around 7.25pm yesterday when he was returning to his Vasant Kunj home.

The Pakistan high commission has lodged a strong protest with the ministry of external affairs over the issue, its spokesman Manzoor Ali Memon had said yesterday.

According to police sources, they received a call at 7.26pm yesterday about an accident and quarrel with a woman.

Police rushed to the spot and found that Raza travelling in the car driven by his Pakistani driver Haider Zaman.

"They met with an accident with a motorcycle coming from Ber Sarai. It was a freak accident and there was no damage or injury to any party happened. But the woman Roshni and her nephew allegedly entered into an argument with the driver which led to a minor brawl.

"The driver and Roshni sustained minor bruises.Raza also received a bruise when he intervened in the matter.Both parties went for medical examination," a senior police official said.

Road rage: Two held for assaulting Pak diplomat in Delhi - The Times of India

If he really hit bikes on road then people did justice with him..

And that my friend is the problem with the entire region. Whether it was the diplomat's driver's fault or not, the dumb fu*k members of the public wasted no time in coming to the rescue of the bikers just because the latter happen to be the ones in the smaller vehicle. It's really not about the Indian bikers versus the Pakistani diplomat here...the crux of the issue is that these lowly pieces of worthless cr*p think they can get away with murder just 'cause the general public (for obvious reasons) is usually on their side. People react with pure emotion rather than with logic and reasoning in situations involving accidents, all over the region. Who the hell gives you or any other member of the public the right to mete out "justice"? What the hell is wrong with us?

Let's not kid ourselves into thinking that this is an India-specific problem. All of south Asia is sailing in the same boat sadly.

Road rage: Two held for assaulting Pak diplomat in Delhi

A case under sections 279 (rash and negligent driving), 323 (causing hurt), 336 (endangering life or personal safety of others), 341 (wrongfully restraining another person), 143 (being member of unlawful assembly) and 149 (act done by several persons in furtherance of common intention) of Indian Penal code were registered against them, police said.

Road rage: Two held for assaulting Pak diplomat in Delhi - The Times of India

Now that the law has taken its course, can we stop this idiotic "somebody is gonna get a hurt real bad" trolling? From both sides?

This was never an pre planned "attack". It was just a road rage, and the fact that Pakistanis look like Indians, probably didn't help. Had the assaulter known that the car belonged to Pakistan Embassy, and that the man was a foreign diplomat, he would not have dared to assault him (he must be regretting now!).

And that my friend is the problem with the entire region. Whether it was the diplomat's driver's fault or not, the dumb fu*k members of the public wasted no time in coming to the rescue of the bikers just because the latter happen to be the ones in the smaller vehicle. It's really not about the Indian bikers versus the Pakistani diplomat here...the crux of the issue is that these lowly pieces of worthless cr*p think they can get away with murder just 'cause the general public (for obvious reasons) is usually on their side. People react with pure emotion rather than with logic and reasoning in situations involving accidents, all over the region. Who the hell gives you or any other member of the public the right to mete out "justice"? What the hell is wrong with us?

Let's not kid ourselves into thinking that this is an India-specific problem. All of south Asia is sailing in the same boat sadly.

Interesting point. I seen a poor kid get his *** whooped for crashing his bike into another motorcycle, even though the other guys were on the wrong side of the road.

Now that the law has taken its course, can we stop this idiotic "somebody is gonna get a hurt real bad" trolling? From both sides?

This was never an pre planned "attack". It was just a road rage, and the fact that Pakistanis look like Indians, probably didn't help. Had the assaulter known that the car belonged to Pakistan Embassy, and that the man was a foreign diplomat, he would not have dared to assault him (he must be regretting now!).

Let's not kid ourselves.

Zargan Raza doesn't look Indian.

Zargan Raza doesn't look Indian.

photo.jpg

He could walk around the streets of New Delhi claiming to be Indian and no one would know otherwise.

WHats the big deal with Pakistanis here. It was an incident of road rage, he was beaten up because of the accident, not becaue he was paistani....

this thread will melt my monitor from china ,there is so much steam coming out from this thread please cool down my dear pakistani it was just one incident u wil get over it ....

i read the entire thread and then commented that too when an indian said its not Pakistan where you can get away with blood money paying, and i replied that Indian.

The news of arrest and details shows that it was the Indian driver who was doing rash driving NOT The Pakistani.

Secondly i dont know what kinda cars in India re used for diplomates and what kinda number plates but here in Pakistan the foreign diplomatic cars have particular number plates and everyone knows that and can indentify

i read the entire thread and then commented that too when an indian said its not Pakistan where you can get away with blood money paying, and i replied that Indian.

The news of arrest and details shows that it was the Indian driver who was doing rash driving NOT The Pakistani.

Secondly i dont know what kinda cars in India re used for diplomates and what kinda number plates but here in Pakistan the foreign diplomatic cars have particular number plates and everyone knows that and can indentify

You have close to 30,000 posts now, should learn not to fall for troll traps, I know its very hard to resist :woot:

And yes it was bikers fault no doubt. The accident happened in Ber Sarai, its a Jat Village in the middle of New Delhi. Lot of hot heads in these villages, not particularly educated, certainly not enough to distinguish a foreign diplomat number plate.

Whats common knowledge for people like you and me on the internet, isn't exactly common for someone from Ber Sarai.

Back
Top Bottom