What's new

Pakistani embassy staff attacked and injured in India

SLAP to yourself NumbNut

Better to be numb nut than no nut.....read the full text doughnut head .
Roshni and her nephew Rohit were apprehended after a case of rash and negligent driving was registered against them in connection with the incident in Ber Sarai last evening.
"The driver and Roshni sustained minor bruises. Raza also received a bruise when he intervened in the matter. Both parties went for medical examination," a senior police official said.

Better to be numb nut than no nut.....read the full text doughnut head .

SLAP to yourself over and again untill you agree

The cops later took Mr Raza away to a police station to prevent the crowd from manhandling him. They later questioned Mr Raza's driver.

Sources in the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), however, told NDTV that there were no damages and no one was hurt, but the Pakistan High Commission in Delhi claims that the diplomat was chased and beaten up by 10-15 people.

"Our First Secretary and his driver both of whom sustained serious injuries have been provided medical treatment and an FIR has also been lodged," Aizaz Ahmed, Pakistan Foreign Office Spokesman told NDTV.

Delhi road rage: Two arrested for allegedly assaulting Pak diplomat | NDTV.com

Beaten up by 12-15 and a single bruise? :lol:

Relax guys - it was an accident + road rage

Not done purposely.

SLAP to yourself over and again untill you agree

An idiot says what an idiot does. :laugh:
Let me spoon feed you.
Roshni and her nephew Rohit were apprehended after a case of rash and negligent driving was registered against them in connection with the incident in Ber Sarai last evening.
"The driver and Roshni sustained minor bruises. Raza also received a bruise when he intervened in the matter. Both parties went for medical examination," a senior police official said.

For this indian tit there should be a tat- Literally-
:cheesy:

3s2j77.jpg

Road rage incidents can happen anywhere.

And this Ber Sarai village is 3 kms from my house. It is a Jat dominated village and Jats are known for this kind of stuff (no offence to Jats but its true). Rohit alias Goldy , how typical. Hope the nutcase gets his a$$ beaten in jail.

As expected the response from Pakistani members was very rational and reasonable :rolleyes:

And this Ber Sarai village is 3 kms from my house. It is a Jat dominated village and Jats are known for this kind of stuff (no offence to Jats but its true). Rohit alias Goldy , how typical. Hope the nutcase gets his a$$ beaten in jail.

As expected the response from Pakistani members was very rational and reasonable :rolleyes:

You have already offended JATS and I am getting offended :lol:

LOL! @ the stereotype.

Any thing for a Tit sir-

images
I think you didn't get the the meaning of tat(.....) :lol:

initially i felt sorry for the diplomat. but after reading the pakistani comments here, i am sorry he wasnt shot dead

Interesting and entirely objectionable - you had better head out of behind --- :wave:

Back
Top Bottom