What's new

Pakistani , a nation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude your avoiding what I said, Pashtuns of Pak thought bravely yes, as did others on a smaller scale, this is not about who fought the best, it is about us sharing the same history of going under British colonization which is something we have in common and we fought against wheras your afghan leaders gave certification to the british every year that they agree with durand line. It was the quad which fought hardest for independace of modern day Pak, not your Bacha khan who wanted to be part of Afghanistan, the Pashtuns of Pak recognise this and they agreed to join pak and that's why your leaders are unheard of in the history books of the world.
Some ignorant people call Pak Pashtuns as wahabi and I know they are deobandi, but you need to learn history more, DEOBANISM DOES NOT DISAGREE WITH SUFIISM, so they can still be sufis, I go to a mosque where the sheikhs have been taught under the scholarship of darool uloom deoband, so don't try school me on this topic. The deobandism prevelant in Sindh, KP and India is not the same as the the Wahabi infiltrated deobandi is Afghanistan.

PS why do you even put a Pak flag if you don't agree with Pakistan and want Pashtunistan. That is Pak flag no dirt should be connected with it.

I am a pakistani thats why i put pakistani flag. And i have not said any where that i want pashtunistan or loy afghanistan. Pashtunistan was a "shosha" issued by afghan governament and is the still ringing in the minds of paranoid pakistanis.
It is a common observation that when a pashtun shows his natural affinity for his fellow pashtuns across durand, other pakistanis feel betrayed. Thats why pashtuns of pak on this forum frequently bash their afghan brothers to prove their so called patriotism. While for me patriotism is neither tied with anti-hinduism nor anti-afghan.

I am a pakistani thats why i put pakistani flag. And i have not said any where that i want pashtunistan or loy afghanistan. Pashtunistan was a "shosha" issued by afghan governament and is the still ringing in the minds of paranoid pakistanis.
It is a common observation that when a pashtun shows his natural affinity for his fellow pashtuns across durand, other pakistanis feel betrayed. Thats why pashtuns of pak on this forum frequently bash their afghan brothers to prove their so called patriotism. While for me patriotism is neither tied with anti-hinduism nor anti-afghan.

Well well said, at times I quit when the situation forces me to counter another Pashtun in this forum!

Number doesnt matter, afghanistan is morany watan of pashtuns, not pakistan. According to some statistics there are more than 15 millions "pathans" in india like irfan pathan. Our eventual fate in pakistan is to become desis like irfan pathan, tadaad chahe kitni bi kyun na ho.
Pakistan's mainstream cultures are urdu and punjabi, through urdu, a hindostani langauge, indification of pashtuns is already taking place.
Excuse me, Urdu is a beautiful and historic language - my forefathers spoke pushto(or something similar) but after the little '47 thingym no one knows in our family any other regional language except urdu(some punjabi, and a few words of sindhi)

We worked toghether to build this country BIT BY BIT, the fact you're alive, have a govt., have a job, a house etc is cuz of PAKISTAN.

Do you think we are all stupid, if you really wanted to have a heart-to-heart with Pak pashtuns then they're are 100's of Afghan/Pashtun forums where you can discuss yourselfs. The real reason you come to a Pakistan forum saying Pakistan is not a nation is to brainwash people here into your wierd mentality that only ethnicity consitutes a nation. You say you are a good Muslim when the Quran says, you are all one and your land is also one, which is the reason we have open borders with you even though it costs us billions.

Pak Pashtuns don't need to prove thier patriotism, So many of our heros are Pak pashtun be they in sports or Politics. Afghanis on the other hand have no contribution in the civilised world and want to connect with Indian/Pak pashtuns because all your heros have been warmongers, emporers and fighters. We have left our border open with you becasue of Islam but we really should do like Iran, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and keep you away. Pak Pashtuns have suffered the most because of you people.

Ah, Love! could thou and I with Fate conspire
To grasp this sorry Scheme of Things entire!
Would not we shatter it to bits-and then
Re-mould it nearer to the Heart's Desire!

- the Rubaiyyat of Omar Khayyam

Same things are said about us lar pashtuns when we go to karachi to earn. IDPs of swat would tell you how it feels to be a "mohajar" in his own country.
while people of KP gave them refuge in their homes, punjab and karachi were not welcoming them, many labeled them as suspect talibans.
Damn! So you think those IDP's don't live in Karachi or Punjab. such a strange kind of thinker you are. such an insane comment? statistics claims that karachi is the largest pushtun populated city in the worlds. not Kabul , niether peshawar.. wake up? and few of IDP's are later involved in crime cases but most of them were Afghans. thats wat I hate when ethinists in the name of ethinicity even sell their conscience. its not just your problem, its everyones problem. including all of communities, they all supports criminals in the name of ethinic brotherhood.

Number doesnt matter, afghanistan is morany watan of pashtuns, not pakistan. According to some statistics there are more than 15 millions "pathans" in india like irfan pathan. Our eventual fate in pakistan is to become desis like irfan pathan, tadaad chahe kitni bi kyun na ho.
Ow! and Does they all are muslims? and that fear of becoming like Irfan pathan makes you feels like those traditions,languages and culture which your elders left for u is going to disappears ? Is it like that?

Damn! So you think those IDP's don't live in Karachi or Punjab. such a strange kind of thinker you are. such an insane comment? statistics claims that karachi is the largest pushtun populated city in the worlds. not Kabul , niether peshawar.. wake up? and few of IDP's are later involved in crime cases but most of them were Afghans. thats wat I hate when ethinists in the name of ethinicity even sell their conscience. its not just your problem, its everyones problem. including all of communities, they all supports criminals in the name of ethinic brotherhood.
Whats idp?

It is your personal opinion and you are misguided by some one. A pashtun is pashtun whether he lives east or west of durand. There is no lar vs bar pashtun thing, though many efforts are directed to create distances and rifts between them.
Its not just an opinion, its an experience. Well leave it, if you consider it propaganda or else.

you definitely seem to be the pairokar of bacha khan...only people in ANP talk non sense like you....

Ow! and Does they all are muslims? and that fear of becoming like Irfan pathan makes you feels like those traditions,languages and culture which your elders left for u is going to disappears ? Is it like that?
I am not talking about pashtun migrants of punjab and karachi. By IDP i specifically means internaly displaced persons due to pak army operations in swat , bajaur etc. Outside KP no one welcomed them, with the fear that many of them would be talibans.

Monkey my gunman is a Pashtun born in Punjab in a small village. All his village are Pashtuns and they speak Pashtu.Your theory of desified Pashtuns hold no weight.

I've always said the only time Pakistanis unite is for cricket.

you definitely seem to be the pairokar of bacha khan...only people in ANP talk non sense like you....

Yes i am follower of fakhr-e-afghan bacha khan and supporter of ANP....
For you it may be non-sense but remember you cant a build pakistani nation by suppressing natural identities which are pashtun, baloch, sindhi etc. We tried to suppress bengali identity with urdu culture and you know what happened. Bengalis were most active in pakistan movement and they were not lesser muslims than you still they opted for separate country as they did'nt tolerate your mocking of their langauge, culture, food, dress, music etc. I am in favour of living in harmony with other nations of pakistan and i believe in co-existance , not in "kichidi". Lekin izat-e-nafas aur khud mukhtari ke saath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom