What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

lets keep that up for the semies....oh wait,you ain't gonna reach the semis....poor you....heheh

Does not matter but we sent you and your super dooper billionaire team home.

:yahoo:

:wave:

Ps : They can now spend the summer shopping in Harrods

:rofl:

On a lighter side now you know why we ruled both your countries ?

We win when it matters.

:enjoy:

On a lighter side now i know why we both finally kicked ur *** out to a negligible size land?
we kick when its required.
i think it has been a 5-6 years since these cricket inventors have got slight dim chances of reaching a semi-final of a big tournament, so they really getting pumped up.
and for your say "we win when it matters"
in 1992 world cup we lost to you in pool game, in super eight we were 80 all out and then rain came down. But when it matters, we kicked on ur *****.

On a lighter side now i know why we both finally kicked ur *** out to a negligible size land?
i think it has been a 5-6 years since these cricket inventors have got slight dim chances of reaching a semi-final of a big tournament, so they really getting pumped up.
in 1992 world cup we lost to you in pool game, in super eight we were 80 all out and then rain came down. But when it matters, we kicked on ur *****.

Is that all you have kicked our ***** in since the last 300 years ? ha ha.

:victory:

Good for you ! Just see how Zardari behaves in the company of our PM.

Seems like Brown is the Teacher and Zardari is the truant student.

Anyway chill boy, its only a game and may the best team win.

Regards

Ok guys,its going offward now,even on a 'lighter note'.....,lets keep away from such discussions....regards

Why is everyone against England here? They played a classic game of cricket today and worked their as$ off to reach where they are right now. Instead of being racists lets support the game of cricket. I'm happy England gave a great performance and was able to knock the over-hyped Indian team out.

Three cheers for England! :cheers:

Why is everyone against England here? They played a classic game of cricket today and worked their as$ off to reach where they are right now. Instead of being racists lets support the game of cricket. I'm happy England gave a great performance and was able to knock the over-hyped Indian team out.

Three cheers for England! :cheers:

Ur right its a game which went down to the wire and was good fun.

Regards

Time to let it go......Everytime you post like it would seem like you have a inferiority complex.:rolleyes:

good for you,son.....btw,where are your specs,thats y you were calling grandpa ,grandma....poor you

Ur whining like an old Lady are u not ? I think we are mature enough not to turn this thread into a flame war and do not need ur poking in that direction.

:disagree:

Hey,buddy i was just tryin to stop the real fight which was bout to start.....anyways,congrats,i have my emotions under control now...slurp...slurp

I think there was only one difference between our team and the ex world champs.

Jadeja - He was just to young to handle the pressure. Y Singh should have come earlier.

Thats the difference.

Regards

Come on guys stop derailing this thread to some personal wars. England played better and they have won that. Its only the compalcency which let India down. They were over confident and have paid the price.

A good lesson for Mr. Dhoni to under estimate the opponents, sending the debutant jadeja at a crucial stage wasnt a good Idea at all.

So whoever thought that India would win the T20 WC is all drained out now. Let see how Pakistan plays tomorrow.

Good Luck to team Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom