What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Anyway I hope Pakistan win T20 although it will be very difficult otherwise i will support BD if Pakistan is out and if BD goes out too lol then i guess Sri Lanka.

Anyway I hope Pakistan win T20 although it will be very difficult otherwise i will support BD if Pakistan is out and if BD goes out too lol then i guess Sri Lanka.

Just watch pakistan being such a talented team will go out of its way and loose to Ireland.

The real final should be between South Africa vs Sri Lanka, though I would not mind a face off between Pakistan and England in the finals. Jako must be drowning his sorrows in a bar.

Regards

We are elminated,ok.....but by the british,is unacceptable.....well leo,i wd always support a subcontinental team......SL or pak,i wd be happy if any one of them wins,but SL,are really looking great...

We are elminated,ok.....but by the british,is unacceptable.....well leo,i wd always support a subcontinental team......SL or pak,i wd be happy if any one of them wins,but SL,are really looking great...

Don't be such a sore looser. We gave you the game of cricket and we invented T 20 so loosing to us is ok.

Regards

Ps : Atleast U beat Pakistan in the warm up.

Well mr neutral......me and my bro,had drinks ready at home only(its mid night here).....but alas,we don't have enough to be on a high....no way out of sorrow.....noooooo

One thing is pretty sure,Ravinder Jadeja ruined the match for India...25 on 35 balls!

Just watch pakistan being such a talented team will go out of its way and loose to Ireland.

The real final should be between South Africa vs Sri Lanka, though I would not mind a face off between Pakistan and England in the finals. Jako must be drowning his sorrows in a bar.

Regards
I hope not lol or they will get their ***** kicked at Pakistan Airport by Angry Pakistanis lol.Well I thought England was a bad team but after watching them defeat Pakistan and India I am impressed.Lets see if they can defeat other teams.

Well mr neutral......me and my bro,had drinks ready at home only(its mid night here).....but alas,we don't have enough to be on a high....no way out of sorrow.....noooooo

BTW I have an offer to eat late chicken dinner in a Friends house ( Pakistani origin) to celebrate our victory. It seems that we have more supporters against India :woot:than I thought.

Regards

Anyone,sl or pak....please give the english the beating of their life ,if you meet them....anyways they are gonna be ousted by windies tomorrow.....i still can't believe it,noooooo

English should feel lucky that they have come so far, after being shamefully defeated by Dutch, given a lifeline by Pak, and now have beaten World Champs.

Well tomorrow.......there might be a heartbreak of English at the hand of Windies, who truly deserve to advance in Semis along with SA.

When tomorrow Engl goes down, dont be sadened. Cheer for this far that they have come, which they never should have

Jadeja fucked the match for real....and what was mr captain doing?? Bhajji also cd have slammed a few.....it was hard to sach in the stands today

English should be feel lucky that they have come so far, after being shamefully defeated by Dutch, given a lifeline by Pak, and now have beaten World Champs.

Well tomorrow.......there might be a heartbreak of English at the hand of Windies, who truly deserve to advance in Semis along with SA.

When tomorrow Engl goes down, dont be sadened. Cheer for this far that they have come, which they were never meant to

The same can be said about Pakistan.

:sniper:

:enjoy:

Regards

Back
Top Bottom