What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

BTW I have an offer to eat late chicken dinner in a Friends house ( Pakistani origin) to celebrate our victory. It seems that we have more supporters against India :woot:than I thought.

Regards
LMAO Good offer.Pakistanis in UK should be happy now!I guess they will support England if Pakistan is kicked out from T20.

Anyone,sl or pak....please give the english the beating of their life ,if you meet them....anyways they are gonna be ousted by windies tomorrow.....i still can't believe it,noooooo

Oh dont you wory . The Windies will definately knock them out tomorrow. But i still cant believe that India is out of the T20 world cup.
Englund is not a good team but they surely played well against both the Subcontinent's top Teams.

Oh dont you wory . The Windies will definately knock them out tomorrow. But i still cant believe that India is out of the T20 world cup.
Englund is not a good team but they surely played well against both the Subcontinent's top Teams.

ENG'LUND'!? What was that????

People were cheering Pakistani wickets more than the Indian boundaries.

Yuvraj was dancing, Now it’s a lot better time to dance baby!

I wish we could have a Pakistan-India final.Shahrukh khan ke saamne trophy lene ki baat hi dossri hoti:lol:

On a lighter side now you know why we ruled both your countries ?

We win when it matters.

:enjoy:

just to move attention to the match tomorrow. At the moment NRR are as follows:
sri lanka 0.700
new zealand 0.943
pakistan 0.740
ireland losing to sri lanka by just nine runs has really helped pakistan alot.
so this means:
0.943-0.740=0.203*20=4.06
if pakistan beat ireland by runs greater than 5 or more (4.06 not possible), pakistans runrate will be higher than both new zealand and srilanka and they are confirmed to go through to the next round. just in case they lose, then we must hope that new zealand beat srilanka with a margin equal to or greater than the margin with which pakistan loses to ireland as srilanka now has NRR lower than us. looks easy but no one nows. Inshallah we gonna make it.

Ah,yuvi was unlucky today,he was the trump card for us....btw,shahrukh-ke samne trophy letein to kya hota??......look at the fate of his team in the ipl,he wd be more than happy by this performance of india!!!

T20 is so unpredictable that even Pakistan might get knocked out by Ireland tomorrow.The Irish scared the Lankans today.

You can't tell West Indies will knock the English out.they have some quality players and certainly proved their worth today.

On a lighter side now you know why we ruled both your countries ?

We win when it matters.

:enjoy:

Don’t you remember 1992 world cup final??????:lol:

I remember a cartoon after that Final which was published in a local newspaper in which Imran Khan was standing in front of the picture of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and saying ‘ You conquered independence from the British and we conquered the world cup’.

Beware of us mate!:pakistan:

T20 is so unpredictable that even Pakistan might get knocked out by Ireland tomorrow.The Irish scared the Lankans today.

You can't tell West Indies will knock the English out.they have some quality players and certainly proved their worth today.

Don't worry Leon some people here are poor loosers. I am just happy we sent the world champions home. I think a lot of other teams would be thanking us. For once the Indian team looked ordinary. Dhoni cannot hit anything out of the ground anymore. Only three people in their team are at this moment world class players. Y Singh, Y Pathan and H Singh. The rest are all ok. Today actually they needed a Shewag or a Tendulkar.

Shewag because he can destroy any attack and Tendulkar ( unlike Jadeja) would have kept the score ticking with his innovative strokes even under tight bowling. After all they lost by 3 runs.

I guess Dhoni learnt a lesson.

Regards

Don’t you remember 1992 world cup final??????:lol:

I remember a cartoon after that Final which was published in a local newspaper in which Imran Khan was standing in front of the picture of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and saying ‘ You conquered independence from the British and we conquered the world cup’.

Beware of us mate!:pakistan:

First make sure the Irish donot kick your precious behind back to Pakistan. Till then chill.

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom