What's new

Pakistan will soon get J10

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you even seen the J-10 live?

Of course not but this means nothing. A modern day fighter is not regarding as potent or capable if they can put on a nice aerial display. And from the outside there is no way of assessing a fighters avionics or combat capability. The way to properly gauge this is through simulations, analyzing specs and actual combat. Seeing one up close or "live" counts for naught.

that's wat u believe. any links showing that Pakistan pressurized China to make j10b ?? ( avoid some blog s***)
J-10B seems to be independent development from pakistan. i think zarvan meant the FC-20 version was supposedly devloped for pakistan..
P.S i dont think we will get it before 2015 due to fund restrictions

You think everyone else is just standing still? Come one Oscar I would've thought you would be able to debunk the idea the J-10 is able to match the Rafale or EFT. You know your stuff and you can see the futility in these amateurish comments surely?

Exactly..
I have a fairly good inkling of where the J-10B stands.. along with the avionics.
To suggest that its Better or equal to the Eurocanards is folly.
To suggest that its less than 75% of their electronic capabilities is also ..a big folly.

Induction of J-10b (FC-20) by Pakistan Air force will definitely boost Pakistan Airforce capablities. In wikipedia it is stated that the deliveries will be starting only from 2014. Has PAF requested chinese to deliver the aircraft soon? Please confirm.

Exactly..
I have a fairly good inkling of where the J-10B stands.. along with the avionics.
To suggest that its Better or equal to the Eurocanards is folly.
To suggest that its less than 75% of their electronic capabilities is also ..a big folly.

Exactly, I wasn't tying to say it was a 2nd gen fighter but to compare it to the Eurocanards, as some members WERE doing, was utterly laughable and false.

Induction of J-10b (FC-20) by Pakistan Air force will definitely boost Pakistan Airforce capablities. In wikipedia it is stated that the deliveries will be starting only from 2014. Has PAF requested chinese to deliver the aircraft soon? Please confirm.

How can you comment on the date of deliveries until the deal is made public?
You'll only piss off the mod above by quoting wikipedia here.
FC-20 will be first on the list,only if there are enough resources in the bag to buy them.

dunno it will be J-10 A or J-10B,but some Chinese members claimed that J-10B possibly never see the daylight as its engine will not be manufactured...can anybody confirm it????

Hold on guys...the link news did not mention even single time that Pakistan will get j10....only one picture of model plane that too we dont which model plane......what is going on?.....:fie:

any actual links to support the claim that PAF is getting the J10?
cuz all we have is a link which does not mention it .

Yet.. why can you NOT compare it to the Eurocanards?

A comparison is fine especially in this context where IAF are getting MMRCA and this is meant to counter the MMRCA. But saying he J-10 is equal or superior to Eurocanards is what I object to.

Yet.. why can you NOT compare it to the Eurocanards?

A comparison is fine especially in this context where IAF are getting MMRCA and this is meant to counter the MMRCA. But saying he J-10 is equal or superior to Eurocanards is what I object to.

That I can agree with..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom