What's new

Pakistan will soon get J10

Status
Not open for further replies.
j 10b in Pakistani air force is unlikely simply because even china will be reluctant to sell such fighter which they will be using as their main 4 Gen fighter.Pakistan might get j10a that's wat suits paf more, that's wat discussed in Musharraf era.

u might get j10a before rafale first rafale will come near 2015 ull get j10 but 'a'.
Sir at least do some research Sir J-10 B was started by China on pressure from Pakistan because Pakistan wanted a better version from J-10 A so they went for J-10 B the only problem we are facing is our bad economy and nothing else if our economy would have been better than which we have we would have got them long before

sir jee you know something abut PAC new complex in sindh ? why they are building a huge new aircraft manufacture facility ?
No I sir I didn't had any clue about that please share the details about that I would love to read them

i dont think so we are getting it before the thunder production of 150 is over..mostly due to fund issues

Sir at least do some research Sir J-10 B was started by China on pressure from Pakistan because Pakistan wanted a better version from J-10 A so they went for J-10 B the only problem we are facing is our bad economy and nothing else if our economy would have been better than which we have we would have got them long before

that's wat u believe. any links showing that Pakistan pressurized China to make j10b ?? ( avoid some blog s***)

that's wat u believe. any links showing that Pakistan pressurized China to make j10b ?? ( avoid some blog s***)
Sir whole world knows it Pakistan wanted another plane china had developed J-10 A but Pakistan was not happy with that model So they asked for a better one So China went for J-10 B and China very long time ago started offering J-10 to us and we also agreed long time ago the only question is when to get them

i dont think so we are getting it before the thunder production of 150 is over..mostly due to fund issues
Can't say anything to this moment because J10-B and JF-17 are two different kind of planes so don't know may be we get J-10 B before too

Sorry ruin the flow but gotta love this pic!

j1.jpg

Yeah! These are the ones. 70 of them in PAF.

Sir whole world knows it Pakistan wanted another plane china had developed J-10 A but Pakistan was not happy with that model So they asked for a better one So China went for J-10 B and China very long time ago started offering J-10 to us and we also agreed long time ago the only question is when to get them
ur entitled to ur opinion but I don't think so ,it was China's need China's money and their strategic requirement to have such fighter nothing related to pressure from Pakistan.

Yeah! These are the ones. 70 of them in PAF.
Exact number is not decided yet it is said final number could be lot more than 100

ur entitled to ur opinion but I don't think so ,it was China's need China's money and their strategic requirement to have such fighter nothing related to pressure from Pakistan.
Than go ahead and do some research before talking about PAF

Than go ahead and do some research before talking about PAF
ok. Google Pakistan and j10b u will get defence.pk,some random blogs, a speculated media report,Wikipedia no one says Pakistan pressurized China to make j10b. "SIR" as u seems to be an eminent researcher can u share some links? ( I'm interested in knowing how Pakistan forced to make j10b lol)

i think china is well aware of PAF standards and they respect it..... thst's why when PAF propose some changes and improvement they came up with an upgraded block B which can serve well for both countries...... And PAF propose all the improvements bec of Indian MMRCA which will pose a common threat to both China and Pakistan so if china came up with some upgraded J 10 B its not some thing astonishing......................

J-10 is single engined, it has TVC, and current 'A' and 'B' Blocks are as comparable as Eurofighter and Rafale.

It doesn't have TVC so far and comparable to EF and Rafale by design for sure, but the performance is very different. Depending on what changes the B version will bring, it might be a good 4.5 gen fighter though.

If our economy gets better what are the number of J-10 which we will buy for sure ? 150 or 200 ?

That will have less to do with the economy, but with the differences between J10B and JF 17 Block 3. The more improvements JF 17 gets, the less advantages J10B will have.

i think china is well aware of PAF standards and they respect it..... thst's why when PAF propose some changes and improvement they came up with an upgraded block B which can serve well for both countries...... And PAF propose all the improvements bec of Indian MMRCA which will pose a common threat to both China and Pakistan so if china came up with some upgraded J 10 B its not some thing astonishing......................
absolutely, but for now if we believe China is giving j 10b ,which has never been officially acknowledged neither from mod of Pakistan or China .it will be exported once the number's in China are sufficiently met for that it will not gono happen till atleast 5 to 6 years from now, by that time about 2018 j20 will be starting its manufacturing period (its more logical in later this decade).

The problem is, that you would have to compare J10B with Rafale F3+, because that are the versions at a comparable tech level. However, J10B is only under development so far and no reliable specs are available, only a lot of speculations and that's why a fair comparison is not possible at this stage. Rafale has seen action in Libya and Afghanistan.... Let see how J10B performs in High Terrain of Kashmir and Desert of Rajasthan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom