What's new

Pakistan will soon get J10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see... A physiological effect!!

one cant deny..
we see missiles test answered by missiles test, from both sides.
we see competition in each wing of armed forces.
so, just to make a news, it do have a countering effect that PAF now have FC20 to answer MMRCA!

I undoubtedly doubt..
cant see a resonn to doubt this..
its all about money until and unless you are engaged in some strong geographical or strategic bonds.. like India-Russia, like Pakistan-China!
do you really think that US is the best friend of India that why they offered F-16IN or F-18?? no sir, they need $$ to support there industry.. it do not matter to them where these bills are coming from! India is given priority because its a large market and biggest arms importers, thats it!

one cant deny..
we see missiles test answered by missiles test, from both sides.
we see competition in each wing of armed forces.
so, just to make a news, it do have a countering effect that PAF now have FC20 to answer MMRCA!

Indeed.....

This news is typically chinese style. China will never pubilically announce this type news in advance, and instaed, will show some hint to pubilic in some way (this time a photo). This means the (J10 enter Pakistan ) is offically approved.

20120531094444294.jpg

I don't know which one J10A or J10B, I can see canard.
The shape of ECM housing at the top indicates that it is J-10A (which is more like JFT while rounded in J-10B). Secondly, its only a momento presented to ACM on his visit to AVIC since AVIC (and CATIC as well as CAC) prides itself on J-10. This is just an exchange. The offer had already been made before and I think thats that.

Mods please merge this thread with one in sticky section.

good news though jf-17 is a good project but i was more willing that paf should invest on j10-B rather jf-17

China's aviation news (reporter Xing) May 29, the chairman of the aircraft industry Lin Zuo Ming, met in Beijing with the new Chief of Staff of the Pakistan Air Force Tahir . During the talks, the two sides talked on the implementation and follow-up of key cooperation projects focus on cooperation in the direction of a frank and friendly discussion.

Tahir thank the aircraft industry on the strong support of the Pakistan Air Force, and made ​​valuable suggestions from the user point of view on the subsequent development of the project.

LinZuoMing Group units as soon as possible to come up with practical solutions to resolve the concern of the Pakistan Air Force. Lin Zuo Ming also said that the aircraft industry not only to the Pakistan Air Force to provide quality equipment, but also to help the Pakistani Air Force to establish their own national defense capacity, Tahir, Chief of Staff term of office, China and Pakistan to carry out more cooperation.

Finally, the mutual commitment will spare no effort to promote the project to achieve greater success, to enhance the partnership.

International Affairs in the aircraft industry, AVIC aviation equipment, CATIC leadership attended the meeting.

?????_?_?

Will paf get j10 before 2014 ??
I asked this out of curiosity cause iaf will get its first squadran of rafa in 2014

Will paf get j10 before 2014 ??
I asked this out of curiosity cause iaf will get its first squadran of rafa in 2014
Delivery of rafale will start from 2015 first of all....but we will receive Super Sukhoi 30MKI earlier...so nothing to worry about.

But still nobody told me when will paf have j10 :lol:

paf want forst sqn the day when refale arrives in india .we are looking it may be you guys cancel MMRCA then why should we waste our money ?
j 10b in Pakistani air force is unlikely simply because even china will be reluctant to sell such fighter which they will be using as their main 4 Gen fighter.Pakistan might get j10a that's wat suits paf more, that's wat discussed in Musharraf era.

u might get j10a before rafale first rafale will come near 2015 ull get j10 but 'a'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom