What's new

Pakistan warns US "disastrous consequences" on more raids

Status
Not open for further replies.
this disastrous consequence reminds me .

once this jack arse on the road, he committed some mistake and i decided to give him a face balm.

as soon as i slap him he goes ::: oye !! dont your dare hit me again .

i did it again he goes : ayyyy ! i will kill you if you do it again . he was humiliated in public as he got some free gifts . and because of his stupidity he got hit 6 time when he could have gotten away with just one .

these iditos are just humiliating paksitan even more . they should just say sorry to their public and face the heat. and tighten up their socks.

this is not moment of grief or uncertanity this is moment of great negligence and carelessness . this is not chess games this is war . Soldiers sleeps and nation died .
Are they shopping in market nopppppps they are professional and professional always be punished by their wrong acts or doing
its their great criminal act that they are not only responsible for killing of innocent people but also allowing a country to attack on door step of beloved academy

Just look at North Korea. They're believed to have about 5 nukes but the US hasn't touched them since.

That's because the US knows the North Koreans are unpredictable and irrational to the point of escalating a conflict even against a superpower.

Then can America do the same in Russia or China? I don't think America can do anything with even North Korea, which must have two to three nukes

It's about relative power. India can act like a superpower with respect to Nepal or Bhutan; it cannot do so towards Pakistan.
As for North Korea, I explained above.

As I mentioned, India does’t fear a full scale war if nukes are not used and if it leads to all solution between India and Pakistan

The power difference between India and Pakistan is not great enough to dissuade escalation.

People just love to talk about India dont have guts to do a surgical strike.

Well why should we do it.?

Lets analyse who are the targets are if any such happens?

LeT, Dawood.???

Well why should we disturb them. They can inflict more damage and are doing it to Pakistani public than India Intelligence agencies can ever do.

They can do more damage in 1 day which others can do in a year. So why bother. let them enjoy.:lol:

Sour grapes!

Are you seriously telling me that all India wouldn't erupt in celebrations if India carried out such a strike against LeT?

Sour grapes!

Are you seriously telling me that all India wouldn't erupt in celebrations if India carried out such a strike against LeT?

surely it will be a bigger celebration then the WC win and will also ensure the political party to order such attack will be given a gurrenteed 15 year term......

That's because the US knows the North Koreans are unpredictable and irrational to the point of escalating a conflict even against a superpower.

The same line of thinking applies to India.

India fears a drawn out full scale war because it doesn't know Pakistan's nuclear threshold and it will not try any standalone strikes because Pakistan has guaranteed that such an action will quickly escalate into a full scale war.

Sour grapes!

Yes absolutly. Killing a few LeT men does nt have any effect on long run. They will keep coming back. We have been packing these guys off whenever they set foot on our northern state. Its a strategic move.

Most of the quida men have/or will join LeT. Now its the headache of the world. let them take care of it , while we watch the show without the fear of hearing "we will nuke you, we will nuke you.. we are serious" over and again.

Sour grapes!

It depends on where the strike is.

Strike for the sake of aping the US would surely deserve the scorn that all Indians would have.

And anyway, this is hardly the time to strike, if indeed one wants to strike.

Pakistan is in turmoil and there is no need to add fuel to the fire.

It's about relative power. India can act like a superpower with respect to Nepal or Bhutan; it cannot do so towards Pakistan.
As for North Korea, I explained above.

Yes it is about relative power. America can do in Pakistan what it cannot do in Russia or China. It is not of being whether America a superpower or not.

The power difference between India and Pakistan is not great enough to dissuade escalation.

India and Pakistan is a different case. Traditional logic won't work here. The benefits of a full scale war (without nukes) far outweighs constant bickering that is leading to huge loss of resources and energies

It is a well known fact that Pakistan cannot retaliate to US. Pakistan is a puppet of USA and there is no way Pakistan can retaliate to US. They may at the most make some 'bluff' statement to regain the lost pride before the world which is meaningless. Yes, inorder to show their anger they may try to make some militiry advances in the India border but this is nothing but as the old saying goes " when you lose the fight in the street you show your anger on your mother ". Pakistan is a morally and financial lost country and fully dependant on USA as the Leaders after leaders have been lingering on USA for financial aids under the pretext of fighting terrorism but using the funds to help the terrorist...

Nuke India and if their claims about Shaheen 3 are to believed nuke Israel too. :lol:

I'm not joking, this is the serious reply of many Pak members.

Doesn't matter who hits us, we will nuke India and Israel.

It's true that the US doesn't care about what happens to india but isreal is not india. If the israelis find themselves in the position of the dinosaurs because of the americans they'll certainly use their lobbyists and the media to bring back some senses into their allies head, trust me on this.

It is a well known fact that Pakistan cannot retaliate to US. Pakistan is a puppet of USA and there is no way Pakistan can retaliate to US. They may at the most make some 'bluff' statement to regain the lost pride before the world which is meaningless. Yes, inorder to show their anger they may try to make some militiry advances in the India border but this is nothing but as the old saying goes " when you lose the fight in the street you show your anger on your mother ". Pakistan is a morally and financial lost country and fully dependant on USA as the Leaders after leaders have been lingering on USA for financial aids under the pretext of fighting terrorism but using the funds to help the terrorist...

If Pakistan was truly so dependent on america you would have seen american army divisions in Pakistan by now and hillery would not refer to Pakistan as a strategic ally after the discovery of Laden's presence in Pakistan. China has already defended Pakistan's position and that's all Pakistan needs at the moment and the US knows that better than you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom