What's new

Pakistan wants combat copters

Cmon man, u r a moderator, u cant use such language. Only full members and senior members can use such language. :D

Common yaar, i didn't said anything about any member, you guys have to agree India will be pissed if there is any authenticity in the report.

We may see a reaction very soon from the Indians if they accepted this report credible enough which i don't see for now, but may be when weapon deals are announced, then we may see a strong reaction from the Indians, and you know why such reactions are given when some burns, we are no different, ours do the same :)

Is anything wrong or unreal in post?

And pak is getting weapons because of India indirectly and also directly.

As our govt. is just giving statements for public consumption and not opposing it in reality. Otherwise things would have been different.

Its 2010 not 70s, the things has been changed dramatically.

Nothing wrong, you Indians are the Angles, do nothing wrong, whatever you guys say is the truth.

So for what else we have to get weapons by the way ??

We have only one enemy, that is India, so why shouldn't we get weapons.

And by the way US is not stupid enough to give such weapons in aid or as charity, may be it gives you guys, but not to us.

Whatever major weapons we have bought from US, we have paid for it. Yeah small things have come in aid, but not India specific ones.

The recent huge defence budget increase major reason is that PDF wants to go for a weapons buying spree as it needs some new systems.

Last year the budget was less then -300B and this year it has increased more then 400B+ figure, which may give you an idea that PDF needs new weapon systems, but what this report tells are not the ones we want entirely.

This is the point as the why i posted something we all ready know.

You want to get defence equipment cheaply , then you will get hit by cheap shots. Positives and negatives.

live with it.

Yeah we are living with it, but it seems some others can't and have serious problems.

This wishlist is pretty doubtful , i think the writer was over excited when he was writing the report.So much of weapons lol i started reading and they dont seem to be ending

Specially the M1A1 part forced me to think that this report is not accurate

By the way Chinook part seemed to b ok as for a long time we are looking for them we had negotiations with italy too for the supply of these copters from stock

But i wish this comes true Specially Apache, Chinook, Javelin

Last edited:
Even if few people have some doubts on this report but still I am really optimistic about it because recently America tried its level best to push Pakistan Military to North Waziristan by putting every kind of pressure even by giving threat to attack Pakistan------but we resisted------ Now may be our Military has issued its wishlist to bargain on North Waziristan Operation......

This wishlist is pretty doubtful , i think the writer was over excited when he was writing the report.So much of weapons lol i started reading and they dont seem to be ending

Specially the M1A1 part forced me to think that this report is not accurate

By the way Chinook part seemed to b ok as for a long time we are looking for them we had negotiations with italy too for the supply of these copters from stock

Chinook is a sought after item, especially after its service during the relief operation of 2005 earth quake.

Mi-17s in greater numbers, supported by some Chinooks can give a pretty decent air lift capability, supported by 412s as medium ones.

Chinese Z-9s should also be looked into, they are slightly inferior to Bell-412s in performance, but they will be cheap and as usual we won't have to be afraid of the sanctions thing, China has inducted them in numbers and has become their major medium capacity helicopter, with filling attack helicopter role also.

They have become a major part of their first dedicated air assault formations, troop transport as well as in attack role.

Enough of this sarcastic comments from the Indians, better you guys take it to your own forums and do it there.

From now on keep the discussion as per topic, any off topic comment, sarcastic comment, will get a ban.

Same goes for Pakistani members, leave the Indians to their thinking mindset, concentrate on the report and discuss it.

The author might really be Just flinging off the top of their head but this list is most probably the one that was recently discussed with the US delegation..they will finalize their descion in August I believe, let's see what happens. My suggestion to the Indians, The amount of freedom you lot are given here is a privilege, don't push it and try finishing up your wishlist that you will need for the maoists

Hi,
Pakistan has also asked for SAM's that a good news, but shouldn't Pakistan also ask for some assistance in satellite technology to monitor the Taliban hideouts in Pakistan

but if ur target is india...then i will say....you will not get anything....lol

Get off your high horse. The whole world does not revolve around India, there are bigger and more pressing issues in the world.

live with it.

We live with it on a daily basis. How many lives has India sacrificed as a front-line nation in the war on terror? Now compare that figure to Pakistani losses.

100,000 troops is no meagre commitment. It's give and take, the order of society. Pakistan is no charity; if we conduct these ops we expect support from our partner nations (that includes the USA).

Besides this is between USA and Pakistan and its operations concerning the GWOT. I really don't see the reason why our neighbours have to crash the gates and start flaming everyone and anyone. If you can’t digest it, you know where the door is.!

Hi,
I dont agree with this over the top.
We have our own APCs, Saad,Talha, and thier variants and logistic armoured vehicles etc.
2)No Abrams either.... we have our own Alkhalid and Alkhalid I,and Al Khalid 2 in development.

But the rumours of Chinook,blackhawk n eurocopter ,Super cobras(assured by US)and birds seems to be commin true.
Javelin as i heard frm many infantarians seems to be true...a compliment to our MILAN
But stingers? thts a shocker we already have our ANZA series.
And if true then does it mean bye bye to T-129 ATAK?

Last edited:
Get off your high horse. The whole world does not revolve around India, there are bigger and more pressing issues in the world.

We live with it on a daily basis. How many lives has India sacrificed as a front-line nation in the war on terror? Now compare that figure to Pakistani losses.

100,000 troops is no meagre commitment. It's give and take, the order of society. Pakistan is no charity; if we conduct these ops we expect support from our partner nations (that includes the USA).

Sir, please get off your high horse too and come back to earth.

What "commitment" are you talking about?

YOUR terrorists. YOUR people. YOUR land.

If YOU are not going to clean up, WHO do you expect to do it for you?

The world does not owe Pakistan any favors sir. And neither is Pakistan doing the world any favors.

When you have a pet dog and he goes potty, society expects you to pick up after him. And it expects you to keep him on a tight leash.

If the dog bites you or yours at home, society does not give a fig sir. But if he goes around biting others outside the boundary of your house, you are legally responsible for damages and to put your dog down.

You are doing what you are doing because there is a big boot up your posterior forcing you to do so.

And that boot is also well entrenched on YOUR land. And the boot also pays your BILLS.

And it is YOUR people who are dying one way or the other. Why would you expect the US to care? Or India for that matter.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom