What's new

Pakistan VS India: ICC World Cup T20, 30 Sept 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Ok its still probable, a little matter of not losing badly against India.

Game on, gents!

I think that there should be a poll about who will win this match.

I think that there should be a poll about who will win this match.

Our S8 group is going to be really tough

India
Australia
South Africa
Pakistan (Probable)

Pakistan plays South Africa on the 28th
India plays Austrlia on the 28th

Then Pak vs India the big show down on the 30th.

Pakistan has two sets of history playing against them

Pakistan has never won a WC game against India

Pakistan has never won a T20I against India (granted we played only twice in the 2007 WC, one tied, one we lost by 5 runs)...

But as the saying goes... Records are made to be broken.

Pakistan has two sets of history playing against them

Pakistan has never won a WC game against India

Pakistan has never won a T20I against India (granted we played only twice in the 2007 WC, one tied, one we lost by 5 runs)...

But as the saying goes... Records are made to be broken.

Actually we won our both match against Pakistan in 20-20 WC. We defeated Pakistan in bowlout in group stage just like Pakistan defeated Australia in superover.

in this case i am with india becasue we lose every time in WC:P

Ajmal is impressive.. Batting looks good to make 150 plus ..if india gets bad start then i think pakistan gonna win this one

Well dont underestimate pakistani team..they have good chances in this t20..i just worry about south africa

Well. I think it will be another nerve cracking, jaw dropping match. I am in no position to comment on the class and captaincy of MS Dhoni. He is a charismatic leader who can use his resources with superb command and authority. No doubt that the psychological advantage belongs to India, because they have dominated the India- Pakistan contests in the last 8 years. Such a big names they have got, Yuvi, Kohli, Raina, Sehwag, Zaheer, and Harbajan under command of Dhoni. They are all match winners on their day.
On the other hand our team has done amazingly well under the captaincy of Muhammad Hafeez. They are looking in full confidence after winning the T20 series vs. Australia in Dubai. The Akmal brothers, Imran Nazir, Hafeez, Nasir Jamshed with the lower middle order of Afridis and Razzaqs, looks like quite a formidable batting line up. Indian players can play spinners very well, so they will come with full preparation against Ajmal and Afridi. So for me Pakistani pacers hold the key, especially Umer Gull. He must try to reverse swing the ball with proper line and length, unlike his performance against Bangladesh yesterday where he was all over the place... For me it will be a very exciting match with a very close result. Fingers crossed. :pakistan:

Doesnt matter if Pakistan beat India, the real World Cup is 50 overs cricket.

So until Pakistan beats India in a proper World Cup, I dont care about Pakistan ending the World Cup defeats etc

I'm actually betting $300 that Pakistan will lose to India.

@karachite
if have my doubts on future of your 300§

Its very tough to say. Pakistan is in form but India will be looking to avoid mistakes made in the earlier warmup match defeat. I'm also worried how Pakistan will handel Kohli. That man has killed us every time like Tendulkar days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom