What's new

Pakistan VS India: ICC World Cup T20, 30 Sept 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right. The only person I am really worried about, is none other than Kohli!

Pakistani batting looks really good but india with sehwag,gambir,yuvi,rohit,kohli,raina all are match winners on their day has edge in this section ..pakistan has to get 2 or three wickets in quick interval to win this match and they have the potential to do just that ..teams are evenly matched this time

@karachite
if have my doubts on future of your 300§

Pakistan's pace bowling is pathetic. Ajmal is a one man show when it comes to bowling. The batting looks good but I know Imran Nazir is a fluke, he can only smash minnows. India's bowling is weak too but their batting makes up for it. Kohli>>>>>

Pakistani batting looks really good but india with sehwag,gambir,yuvi,rohit,kohli,raina all are match winners on their day has edge in this section ..pakistan has to get 2 or three wickets in quick interval to win this match and they have the potential to do just that ..teams are evenly matched this time

Batsmen like Hafeez, Nazir, Jamshed, U.Akmal, K, Akmal, Afridi, and Malik from Pakistan are all also vert talented. Heck even Sohail Tanvir and Yasir Arafat can bat decently. Its all about pressure and consistancy. In the last matches Hafeez and Jamshed became nightmares for India. If that continues then oh well game is on!

well am sure India will try best to play Pakistani bowlers match will be definetely close as usual...

& Guys if they hav kholi we have Akmals, Nazir, & my fav jamshed & hafeez to reply.

India's team has captain dhoni and in our team everyone but hafeez is the captain.

india has the upper hand in 'batting' - T20 is all about '6's' and '4's' - PK batting is inconsistant. PK has the 3 leading wicket takers in T20 but gul and afridi are 'sub-par' in their form.

IN
AUS
SA
PK
super-8 group is the group of 'death'

So how does this work?
Like how many matches, out of the total of 3, must each team win to qualify for Semis?

There are no uncertain teams in world except Indian Team & Pakistan Team.
Result cannot be predicted right now. But India with pressure handling players & deep batting line up has upper hand.
May the best team Wins, hope the match turns out to be a nail biter.

I know right. The only person I am really worried about, is none other than Kohli!

well am sure India will try best to play Pakistani bowlers match will be definetely close as usual...
& Guys if they hav kholi we have Akmals, Nazir, & my fav jamshed & hafeez to reply.

On their day, Rohit Sharma,Yuvi, MS Dhoni & Sehwag are more ruthless thank Kohli. I think Pakistan can afford in form Kohli but not Rohit, Yuvi, MS Dhoni or Sehwag in form.

So how does this work?
Like how many matches, out of the total of 3, must each team win to qualify for Semis?

need to win minimum 2 matches in super-8 with good RR

Dont worry Pakistan will thrash south africa- india- australia- and two other teams in semi final and final to win the world cup- :cheers:-

last 3-4 mtches mein bhi tune yahi bola tha :rofl:

phir 4 din najar ni aaya tha :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom