What's new

Pakistan US Relations After the US attack on PA Soldiers

there is a contest for biggest joke of the year please enroll your name in it....you may win a buck or two
images

lolz ............

why should others advice us to be friends???cant we ever become friends????if religion is the only hindrance then really Pakistanis must come and see the people to people relationship btw Hindus and Muslims...apart from the one incident happened in Gujarat i dont see any problems btw religions....i have many Muslim friends and i dont think i have any problem of having Pakistani mislim as friends either after all we were from the same nation once upon a time...dont know when it will happen or if at all it will happen but just i wish it happens....

look dude there is not anything wrong having friend either hindu or jew or anyone ....... but the problem is religions have conflict and we all are bound to follow our religions and we should ............ for an example ......... jews are waiting for Dajjal as their supreme leader where as we consider dajjal as our enemy ............. we cannot rollover the religion at all ...... but having a good relation with our neighbor should be in our book as well ................and it should be from both side

That is some glory story you can also equate (give credit to) mukti bahni- bangladeshi people- indra gandhi- sam manikshaw- bhutto- yahya khan- and many others-

I dont see the single hand of RAW in here which you bluntly lying about-- :azn:

ROFL :partay:

look dude there is not anything wrong having friend either hindu or jew or anyone ....... but the problem is religions have conflict and we all are bound to follow our religions and we should ............ for an example ......... jews are waiting for Dajjal as their supreme leader where as we consider dajjal as our enemy ............. we cannot rollover the religion at all ...... but having a good relation with our neighbor should be in our book as well ................and it should be from both side
I quite agree with you but but the thing i dont understand is the amount of enemity we feel about each other...hey did you see the reception we gave you when pakistani players were called in during the opening ceremony of Common wealth games???even the commentator went berserk of the standing ovation that was given to the pakistani players as a sign of friendship...

I dont know what we have gained from all these years of enemity except the great hype during our cricket matches....apart from that nothing is gained its all a loss-loss situation....only others have gained due to our enemity by playing dirty geo-politics...

I quite agree with you but but the thing i dont understand is the amount of enemity we feel about each other...hey did you see the reception we gave you when pakistani players were called in during the opening ceremony of Common wealth games???even the commentator went berserk of the standing ovation that was given to the pakistani players as a sign of friendship...

na i missed that cermoney i was in office ..................... no one wants war we all know war is not good for anyone ..................... but still it is matter of interest ............... now you gave me an example of reception of common wealth game given to pakistani player and there is another forum your board of cricket ...........we re trying hard to play against you but your cricket board constantly ignoring our request ......... its because it matter of interest

I dont know what we have gained from all these years of enemity except the great hype during our cricket matches....apart from that nothing is gained its all a loss-loss situation....only others have gained due to our enemity by playing dirty geo-politics...

i agree usa has sold its weapon to you and russia has sold its weapon to you and both sides us only losing

na i missed that cermoney i was in office ..................... no one wants war we all know war is not good for anyone ..................... but still it is matter of interest ............... now you gave me an example of reception of common wealth game given to pakistani player and there is another forum your board of cricket ...........we re trying hard to play against you but your cricket board constantly ignoring our request ......... its because it matter of interest
if you have time now watch it...
just look at the reaction and comments of the commentry...and see for yourself....
see i dont know about the cricket bodies and all those things what i am saying is in the view of a common man and i dont give a s*it about this thug run government....

Last edited by a moderator:
if you have time now watch it...
see i dont know about the cricket bodies and all those things what i am saying is in the view of a common man and i dont give a s*it about this thug run government....

undoubtly a very warm welcome i appreciate ...............beside views of pakistani people have been changed a lot now pakistani thinks that usa is a worst enemy than india .......... that is why our business tycon are more willing to have business with india rather than europe and usa

Last edited by a moderator:
ISI is not afraid of Raw and vice versa...They both have their policies. But what worries ISI is RAW and CIA meddling in Afghanistan, Which I would bet on my ridiculously high fees of my MBA are being done by the 2 agencies. Plus Iran is not exactly a friend of Pakistan...So its not a rosy future for ISI.

Only if the Taliban comes into the picture, ISI can slowly control its influence, but then Taliban is so rabid that it will not hesitate attacking western powers...Again the Vicious cycle of WoT will continue. Some people will argue that the West dont have money to fight...but Cash will be available everytime..Dont have cash? borrow cash and fight.

What ISI can do is hurt India slowly so that the world doesnt notice, but they have tried it, they will try again and again, but they cannot accomplish anything other than satisfy the ego of some people. Ordinary citizens of Pakistan will continue to fight against corruption and other social evils.

:rofl: lagta hei MR. SENATOR nei DAAROO bahot pi thi

May be, he DRANK lots of alcohol last night :)

Pakistani blog calling ISI as the best intelligence agency.. How credible.. or in words of Mr Aryan ;) how incredible ..:lol:

undoubtly a very warm welcome i appreciate ...............beside views of pakistani people have been changed a lot now pakistani thinks that usa is a worst enemy than india .......... that is why our business tycon are more willing to have business with india rather than europe and usa
hmmmm.....lets see what happens in the future.....good to see Indians doing business in Pakistan but to be honest i havnt had any taste of any goods from Pakistan may be thats due to my location at Southern India...really wish to see some more trade between us cos trade brings more people to people relationship and that will eliminate the role of the government thugs in peace building....to share a incident i saw medical touring Pakistani couple for the treatment of thier child came to my city and it created huge roar in the local media since the operation was a success...wish to see more n more contacts and hope one day this enemity will have a end too...

Back
Top Bottom