What's new

Pakistan US Relations After the US attack on PA Soldiers

No wonder RAW individually is such a failed paper agency-
What CIA could not do alone- it will try doing it with RAW-

Shows the caliber and metal of ISI-
US knows that RAW is the only agency which can teach ISI a lesson which ISI will never forget.
Reason:They have done this before in the past.

US knows that RAW is the only agency which can teach ISI a lesson.
Reason:They have done this before in the past.

by terrorism??

RAW itself is depending on CIA to inject terrorism in balochistan

hmmmm.....lets see what happens in the future.....good to see Indians doing business in Pakistan but to be honest i havnt had any taste of any goods from Pakistan may be thats due to my location at Southern India...really wish to see some more trade between us cos trade brings more people to people relationship and that will eliminate the role of the government thugs in peace building....to share a incident i saw medical touring Pakistani couple for the treatment of thier child came to my city and it created huge roar in the local media since the operation was a success...wish to see more n more contacts and hope one day this enemity will have a end too...

Mian mansha is into business of cement with india ........... one of the best in business and cement industry and one of the biggest business man in pakistan

lol hahah :hitwall: to get out of this region.

this is the best advise but i believe they won't listen it through words we need our sleepers and shoes to show them the path back to usa ....... actually problem is USA has a habit of capturing other countries and tht is why they forgotten their own house is usa but this time we need to remind them and remind them hard

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

your chicken(veena malik) is in india doing nude photoshoot.:rofl:

keep her with you :P

According ISI officers RAW is good in Psychological warfare & according to RAW officers ISI is good in Covert Warfare:
In New Delhi, one RAW officer praises the ISI's soldierly "aggression" and reckons his own organization is mired down by bickering bureaucrats. Pakistani officials say the Indians are way ahead of them in propaganda and psychological warfare.
India vs. Pakistan - TIME
Source:TIME Magazine.

tlc0090.jpg

Dude, That was 1971, It is 2011. Much more water cross under ganges. There was a time when a coward became our Prime minister (I K Gujral), he dismantle RAW and made is just information gathering agencies.

Many India assets and covert operative were neutralized by Rival agency. I don't know how RAW will shape it tomorrow, but as for today it is sitting duck. It only gather information and pass to Home ministry, our beloved home minister sit over that information with his heavy butt and release lot of methane on it...

Siachen - 1984

Musharraf audio recording during Kargil - 1999

Its not a travel agency for God's sake that has to come out with a new scheme every holiday season.. That A$$ hole Gujral did screw it up quite a bit, but thats also a thing of past now.. My workplace and RAW's Central Training facility are within 100 meters of each other.. And I have heard stories (from the horse's mouth) that will make the toes of a catholic virgin curl like no one's business.. Fortunately those stories dont make the headlines most of the times as it should be for an intelligence agency..

Back
Top Bottom