What's new

Pakistan US Relations After the US attack on PA Soldiers

Time to side with India to cut off ISI: US Senator

Great! Now please side with India for your supplies in Afghanistan too, Mr. Senator!

If I were a US congressman, I'd be more worried about the supplies that have been cut off by Pakistan, rather then worrying about ISI coz US can't do jack about the latter.

i never blamed RAW for any thing- never could have- i pretty much know how "failed" it is-

And i hope you should spread this valuable knowledge to your countrymen on this forum who often blame it!

Good to know you acknowledged this fact! Hope to see the same opinion from you about raw in future too.

Great! Now please side with India for your supplies in Afghanistan too, Mr. Senator!

You know how ignorant some americans can be about world affairs he prob doesnt realise that india doesnt have a border with afghans

No wonder RAW individually is such a failed paper agency-
What CIA could not do alone- it will try doing it with RAW-

Shows the caliber and metal of ISI-

RAW is probably the only agency in the region that almost single handedly engineered the creation of a new country..You want to see the accomplishments of RAW, pick up a map of the region and you will see those right between Manipur and West Bengal.. And a little more in Siachen..

And all this without the world leveling accusations of being a terrorist entity on it..

RAW is probably the only agency in the region that almost single handedly engineered the creation of a new country..You want to see the accomplishments of RAW, pick up a map of the region and you will see those right between Manipur and West Bengal.. And a little more in Siachen..

And all this without the world leveling accusations of being a terrorist entity on it..

That is some glory story you can also equate (give credit to) mukti bahni- bangladeshi people- indra gandhi- sam manikshaw- bhutto- yahya khan- and many others-

I dont see the single hand of RAW in here which you bluntly lying about-- :azn:

and ISI is probably the only agency in the region and in this world that almost single handedly fighting with INDIA (Raw), USA (CIA), Mossad (ISrael) and MI (UK) at a time... and have most lowest budget as compare to all others!

My god , my pakistani friend pls make ur mind Is RAW a successful or failed agency ... coz few month back u guys were blaming balochistan ,karachi blast and riots, even ur failed foreign policy to be coz of RAW ..
Now all of sudden they are failed agency...
double dholkis:lol::lol:

Pappu pass ho gaya ya fail

Senator Mark Kirk said at a discussion forum by prestigious Washington-based think tank, Foreign Policy Initiative, that a US-India tie-up was ISI's "horror story" but time had come for it to evolve.
Nope! A US-India tie-up would be India's 'horror story'!! The great wily US of A thinks only of its own national interests. If Indians are rubbing their hands in glee, then I suggest they wait and see what happens. India will be dumped by the US of A like they just did Pakistan, once their strategic objectives are met! There are no free binges where relations with America are concerned - a country ruled by the neo-cons, Illuminati and the Bilderberg Group that's intent on establishing a New World Order subservient to them.

Bottom line - A tie-up is a bad idea! Period!

Time to side with India to cut off ISI: US Senator

This senator just woke up, as if they were not sided with India over these years. But yeah there're reports of US asking India to land there troops in Afghanistan, which hasn't been asked over these years. US trying to use India for their mess, so that the attention of ISI could also be diverted to India rather onto the US - which is the case these days.

They didn't said anything for many years now this is happening CIA RAW MOSSAD working together to harm ISI and destroy its capabilities but they have very much failed and they will keep failing in future to

Dude, That was 1971, It is 2011. Much more water cross under ganges. There was a time when a coward became our Prime minister (I K Gujral), he dismantle RAW and made is just information gathering agencies.

Many India assets and covert operative were neutralized by Rival agency. I don't know how RAW will shape it tomorrow, but as for today it is sitting duck. It only gather information and pass to Home ministry, our beloved home minister sit over that information with his heavy butt and release lot of methane on it...

-

Wow,sir excellent analysis.A US senator ,in US senate wants to side with India and RAW is a failed paper agency.Do not see any link whatsoever between the incident and the inference you drew.

Yup,Osama hiding in Abbotabad couldnt be traced.That shows the metal of ISI or the choice of enemies ?

Back
Top Bottom