What's new

Pakistan should be declared a Sunni state - Maulana Ludhianvi

Hang this moooolaaa by his beard, f**kin faggots. Us ke bap ka mulk he?

Hindus Gone
Christians Gone (Brothers according to Book)
Ahmaddiyas Gone (Bunch of Munafiqs)
Shias Going (Considered as Kuffars among the Islamic Core)
Barvelis Next on the Way! (Grave Yard Worshipers)

All Kuffar Eradicated in Islamic republic of Pakistan!

When I went to Pakistan last year, I had to apply for a Pakistani Visa.

And when signing for that Visa, I had to attest that Ahmedis are not Muslims.

What other country on the planet asks this?

Hindus Gone
Christians Gone (Brothers according to Book)
Ahmaddiyas Gone (Bunch of Munafiqs)
Shias Going (Considered as Kuffars among the Islamic Core)
Barvelis Next on the Way! (Grave Yard Worshipers)

All Kuffar Eradicated in Islamic republic of Pakistan!

I see you obsessed in other countries social and internal issues, you creatures should bother more with your misery at home. You hate Muslims but then your dream is to work for them to clean up their ****. Before talking try to remember who you are.

I see you obsessed in other countries social and internal issues, you creatures should bother more with your misery at home. You hate Muslims but then your dream is to work for them to clean up their ****. Before talking try to remember who you are.

Arab imperialists and rapists who went to foreign lands on mountains of dead bodies are your heroes but you want to taunt those who want to just earn an honest living? We know who we are, and we know what you are.

Learn to talk on topic instead of showing off your natural kuffar hatred.

Arab imperialists and rapists who went to foreign lands on mountains of dead bodies are your heroes but you want to taunt those who want to just earn an honest living? We know who we are, and we know what you are.

I stopped here, excuse me, RAPISTS?!!! Indians calling us rapists? :cheesy:

I don't see in you Kuffars, I just see Indians, I am not interested in religion here, but seriously guys, there are misery in India as many as the stars in the sky to take care of. Just leave internal issues of other countries to their people to avoid getting reminded of your harsh reality.

Plus in India, the rape victims dont get lashed for adultery. Instead for a change, the rapists are sentenced. How weird it could be !

Plz, don't compare India with any other country, I won't get indulged of who is better because that's degrading, you know yourselves afterall, I believe in you.:wave:

I don't see in you Kuffars, I just see Indians, I am not interested in religion here, but seriously guys, there are misery in India as many as the stars in the sky to take care of. Just leave internal issues of other countries to their people to avoid getting reminded of your harsh reality.

Plz, don't compare India with any other country, I won't get indulged of who is better because that's degrading, you know yourselves afterall, I believe in you.:wave:

We are a 1.2 billion people in a congested place - probably equal to the total number of Muslims in this world - now compare our problems with the problems that this 1.2 billion Muslims have and you will agree that we are much much better placed.

Abey arab, if India has misery so has the arab nations. And before you advise others about interfering, you are interfering in our neighborhood with your poisonous & cancerous idealogy that is killing hundreds of civilians. I dont care about whether your wahhabis blow up in your cities, for that is your internal matter, but I will be concerned when that idealogy is also exported to other countries and we suffer as a result of that.

Abey arab, if India has misery so has the arab nations. And before you advise others about interfering, you are interfering in our neighborhood with your poisonous & cancerous idealogy that is killing hundreds of civilians. I dont care about whether your wahhabis blow up in your cities, for that is your internal matter, but I will be concerned when that idealogy is also exported to other countries and we suffer as a result of that.

When they spread that poison, they think they are ''saving'' others. What a hypocritical arab to tell others not to make even on topic comments on matters concerning south asia. But you get ''weird logic'' in the middle east all the time, and they take pride in their racist upbringing too.

Back
Top Bottom