What's new

Pakistan should be declared a Sunni state - Maulana Ludhianvi

this ludhianvi guy needs to be arrested & hanged ASAP. nutcrack is deliberately creating frictions among people on sectarian basis , Ba$tard !

This molana should be declared a state enemy and assassinated on sight.

Pakistan should be declared a secular state...can anyone see the regression of a country..first Islamic..then Sunni! next is what?

End this Islamic Republic drama, The ones who are so keen to live under shaiah already have two countries, they should feel free to move their butt according to choice and let Pakistanis live in peace.

Really we need Hitler in our country to kill all of these kinds of people along with corrupt politicians.

With Pakistan's rich history since its creation anything is possible. One morning you awake and a secular state called Pakistan is born. The next morning it is an Islamic Republic. Then it evolves into a miltary dictatorship. Then a democratic Islamic Republic. Now there is a call to convert it into a Sunni Islamic Republic. Possibly thereafter imposing sharia as its law. Then possibly the Taliban Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Pakistan is a Muslim state.

Sunni, Shia, Wahabi - whatever it is, doesn't matter. These man-made divisions are not part of Islam and just further means to divide the people creating envy and chaos within Muslims themselves. No where in Quran is the word 'Shia' or 'Sunni' ever used. Anyone who further tries to use religion for their politically motivated objective must be declared as 'threat to public' and appropriate action must be taken.

Media should not give attention to any similar future comments to avoid public hatred.

Pakistan is a Muslim state.

Sunni, Shia, Wahabi - whatever it is, doesn't matter. These man-made divisions are not part of Islam and just further means to divide the people creating envy and chaos within Muslims themselves. No where in Quran is the word 'Shia' or 'Sunni' ever used. Anyone who further tries to use religion for their politically motivated objective must be declared as 'threat to public' and appropriate action must be taken.

Media should not give attention to any similar future comments to avoid public hatred.

Not much of a jump from Muslim to Sunni.
It was wrong when it became a Muslim state - though ofcourse you will think it was right.
It is wrong to push towards making it a Sunni State - though this time you think its wrong.

Note: I did not say formation of Pakistan was wrong, declaring it as an Islamic country was wrong.

Pakistan should be declared a secular state...can anyone see the regression of a country..first Islamic..then Sunni! next is what?

Wahhabi...

If certain Muslim cant live in Pakistan....how come minorities do....

Nope. It is long term and different. It is like changing demographics of India like in Assam. :)

mate,really lol.

mate,it is predicted that indian muslim poulation will rise to 18% by 2050(hindus will be around 70),and after that the population will stabilise.i dont see it going more than 20% by 2075(the second part is my own prediction).

hope there are many people like you in pakistan.:)

(and i am quite sure there are).

hope there are many people like you in pakistan.:)

(and i am quite sure there are).

U right sunni are majority but not 97%
For india tahts why they called hindustan(u might heared that name)

This is what Ludhianvi said:

The ASWJ chief claimed that 26 MNAs of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) were elected with their support and the lists of all those members have been provided to media.
- See more at: ASWJ has no relation with Lashkar-e-Jhangvi: Ahmed Ludhianvi | Pak News

It is time to stop feeling sympathy for these freaks and take action against the TTP and LEJ. Both have safe havens. This time LEJ is on the side of PMLN for the elections. The nefarious nexus between terrorism and politicians must be exposed

Its much easier to expose this connection with politicians but our army also to account for their misdeeds. They cant be allowed to do whatever they want. But for that politicians need to be strong and legitimate.

Wonderfully timed statement by the mad Mullah in these times of crisis ! Not that I expect anything better from these el bastardos !

Back
Top Bottom