What's new

Pakistan should be declared a Sunni state - Maulana Ludhianvi

hehe..that is the next step of purification.

First it was supposed to be a secular state for muslims where everyone irrespective of religion will be equal

Then it became the Islamic republic where every muslim will be fine

Then it was modified into the some-what true Islamic republic with the declaration of Ahmedis as non-Muslims..

Right now the target would be to make it mostly true Islamic republic by declaring it a Sunni state..

Last step would be the ultimate when it would be declared as the Deobandi state..

People like him are never going to be in power in Pakistan. This is a contrast to some countries where people are willing to elect dubious CM's to Prime minster position

Theres more chance of Modi declaring India as a Hindutva state, then that happening

Come on man..how come this kind of activity is anyway remotely related to India and Hindutva...

the guy cannot even go to Islamabad due to ban, billi ko chicharo kay khuwab....

however, the important thing is he has said so near elections, and recently, his sectarian terrorist wing has become fully operational..

who is funding this man at this point of time ??

I, think this moron should be locked up.

@KS Are you going to stop yourself, or id 'have' to?

He wants Pakistan to be Governed like Iran, where only twelver Shiets can hold the top government and administrative position according to law stipulated by late Imam Khomeini under the auspice of Vilayte Fakhih al Islami. I do not think it would be necessary to declare Pakistan a “Sunnite state”; you just need a law to restrict not Sunnites to hold tope positions in federal and provincial government and administration.

Pakistan should be a state for all religious groups of the country as envisaged by our Quaid. These people were against the creation of Pakistan and yet now shamelessly live there and claim to be Pakistanis. I say chuck them out for trying to cause dissent and disunion in the country at a time when we need unity.

Inshallah it will be declared as a Deobandi Sunni state..

In Pakistan, Barelvis school of thought are the largest group of muslims. So how can you declare it a deobandi sunni state. In fact, it is enough that Pakistan is known as Muslim State. It should not be divided again on Sunni State or Shia State.

Ludhianvi is the same person seen with Rana Sanaullah wearing a garland of flowers. Nice pets we keep that bite our own hand. Politicians need to stop supporting terrorists. I think I am justified when I say this man should be sent before a firing squad and shot, not giving speeches in the open street. He has direct links with Malik Ishaq. SSP is a front organization for LEJ. I think I am glad that ASWJ members are being eliminated daily.

Jhangvi and Sipah e sahaba are the same thing. Their elimination is the only solution. Stop having sympathy for them. Destroy them.

What a stupid assertion for this stupid mullah. These are the products of our rented state status in the wars in Afghanistan. If we had not taken money from Saudis to create these monsters for CIA's Afghan war, we should not have been in this mess.

This is what Ludhianvi said:

The ASWJ chief claimed that 26 MNAs of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) were elected with their support and the lists of all those members have been provided to media.
- See more at: http://paknews.pk/7080/aswj-has-no-...gvi-ahmed-ludhianvi.html#sthash.mInazTxt.dpuf

It is time to stop feeling sympathy for these freaks and take action against the TTP and LEJ. Both have safe havens. This time LEJ is on the side of PMLN for the elections. The nefarious nexus between terrorism and politicians must be exposed

Back
Top Bottom