What's new

Pakistan risks sanctions over Iran gas deal: WSJ

The deal is already signed, only price negotiations are still ongoing. You know so little,.

I hate to get into an argument about stuff that is so obvious. You my dear dear dear poster, perhaps are confusing the MoU and the actual treaty.

The treaty has not been signed. Our guy Asim told in the NA on Feb 14 (valentine day) that he has sent roses to Iran and the deal will be signed on 15th. But 15th never came. Because there is no deal.

you all are fighting about nothing. Just a bunch of hot air, lots of f@rti business.

peace

p.s. Valentine roses bit is mine to create a bit of light hearted jab at the Pakistani-Irani "negotiators".

Buddy, Allies of Pakistan being neutral in case of crisis is important. Look at KSA who handed over Abu Jundal. Tell me, 10 years ago, would have thought they will do that ? They used to fund Mujaheedins against India may be they still do. But there is change of stance. Look at Afghanistan. Yes there are people against India there, but we have more friends in Afghanistan too.

I am not saying they support us all the way.

Do you know who informed Americans about Kargil ?

US, China etc. all have their national interest with f-Pak region too. Expecting 100% cooperation is idiotic. Even US don't expect us to do the same. Iran case is in front of you.

In my view that is misperception, by handling to suspects (keep in mind that they both are Indian citizen) one cannot reach to the conclusion of strategic shift in KSA policy. The problematic euphoria in India is that media has started projecting us an emerging superpower (though Obama has quoted that” India is already a super power”) but it is not the same on ground.

If a country like KSA, Turkey or Egypt would give us leverage in their strategic outlook then they would expect the same from us when it comes to their national interest here we lack strategic harmonization in our policy.

Now the most important point is that we have not been able to utilize our huge Muslim population to the best of our national interest viz a viz powerful OIC countries. Even we could not get observer status in the body whereas countries like Russia, China and Thailand made their route easily.

..... India was never a satellite state of USSR. ....

Hope one day we can get passed this petty low level one-upmanship. Hope one day.

You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
to spread love and harmony in the sub-continent (and in the region).

(extracted from John Lennon's famous song)

Hope one day we can get passed this petty low level one-upmanship. Hope one day. You, you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only oneI hope some day you'll join usto spread love and harmony in the sub-continent (and in the region).(extracted from John Lennon's famous song)
We were never a satellite state, just a slave state. All that changed was Colonialist to Congress.

If there are any such miracles then why don't they perform them for us.

Miracles will be there if we behave as South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, India, and the list goes on.

Right now Pakistani intellectuals like yourself are behaving like 100 times Kim Kim of North Korea.

That puts our army in great danger and robs us from the active participation in the global trade.

That means no gas/oil in, and no manufactured goods out (in large enough amounts to make us a prosperous country).

Hope you understand it now.

Miracles will be there if we behave as South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, India, and the list goes on.

Right now Pakistani intellectuals like yourself are behaving like 100 times Kim Kim of North Korea.

That puts our army in great danger and robs us from the active participation in the global trade.

That means no gas/oil in, and no manufactured goods out (in large enough amounts to make us a prosperous country).

Hope you understand it now.

I was talking about miracles that US said that they can perform for us instead of IRAN-PAK gas pipeline. There is no alternative for iran pak gas pipeline. It is the fastest way to meet our energy needs as our economy is going down in slumps. We cant be reliant on US and gulf countries as every thing coming from there got strings attached to it.

Why don't we do it ourselves? God helps those ....

OMG i mentioned that sarcastically as every one knows what US is saying is Bull ****.

I... It is the fastest way to meet our energy needs as our economy is going down in slumps. .

If indeed it is the "fastest way" as you put it, then ask yourself a simple question. How come it has not been completed in the 20 fing years that Pakistani intellectuals have been boasting about?

Even now the deal is not signed

And so many Indians and Paks are getting their panties in a bunch.

For what?

If indeed it is the "fastest way" as you put it, then ask yourself a simple question. How come it has not been completed in the 20 fing years that Pakistani intellectuals have been boasting about?

For what?

It will be signed and has to be signed or that is end for us.
‘Better’ ways to meet Pakistan’s energy needs than Pak-Iran gas deal: US | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
You should take a hint from this news. Secondly our energy crisis started in 2004 not 20 years ago. We literally sucked the gas out of land like there is no tomorrow.

It will be signed and has to be signed or that is end for us.
‘Better’ ways to meet Pakistan’s energy needs than Pak-Iran gas deal: US | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
You should take a hint from this news. Secondly our energy crisis started in 2004 not 20 years ago. We literally sucked the gas out of land like there is no tomorrow.

Please do not believe in constipated conspiracy theories.

Americans said something really simple that they would say to anyone else in the world.

You guys are making a mountain of a molehill.

As I said before,

Once the deal is signed, and construction on the pipeline begins, come back and post some.

Until then it is just a lot of hot air. bunch of hoooeeeeee.

Dunno why so many Pakistanis and Indians are getting their panties in a bunch over nothing.

peace

Please do not believe in constipated conspiracy theories.

Americans said something really simple that they would say to anyone else in the world.

You guys are making a mountain of a molehill.

As I said before,

Once the deal is signed, and construction on the pipeline begins, come back and post some.

Until then it is just a lot of hot air. bunch of hoooeeeeee.

Dunno why so many Pakistanis and Indians are getting their panties in a bunch over nothing.

peace

Dont think that you are the only genius born and rest of the people here are all some sort of idiots. I am a Pakistani as well and just wish for the best for my nation. If you havnt heard it right first time then i will say it again. I said we need that gas as there is no other way for us. Did i even mention about a finalized deal? Obviously i read news and know that they are in process of negotiating prices. Lastly americans say things that only serve their own a$$ same goes for any other country.

..... I said we need that gas as there is no other way for us. Did i even mention about a finalized deal?....

20 years of negotiations means Iranians cannot sell or Pakistanis cannot buy or both.

got it?

See the things on the ground first.

Thank you

For what?

Agreed that Project is too much delayed and still Pakistan is running in circles but the fact doesn't change that it can address our significant energy needs in shortest possible time. IF today Pakistan make firm decision than within one year gas will be flowing in system. All other projects needs at-least half decade. But the problem is our diplomacy sucks, I will say that our traitor diplomats work for interest of other countries not Pakistan's.

Back
Top Bottom