What's new

Pakistan pushed Afghan insurgents to the table: Experts

You never asked the same question about madrassa students in FATA who got bombed by jets?....it is also not fault of taliban(which means students) that they got brainwashed by mullahs in madrassas....the same madrassas which were opened in thousands in pakhtun belt by a fauji dictator....now the same faujis are bombing them for being "brainwashed" and "misguided".

I have yet to see a kid dying in one of those bombing execpt the bomb blasts which were done by the very same.TTP.....

Freedom villages to secure innocent Pashtun is an excellent idea, referring to these as concentration camps is simply Talib propaganda - as far as using F16 and Drones on the plains of Punjab, well, it's not really necessary the difference in geography is important

Ask @Hyperion my lakki marwat is plain area. Yet one of its village shah hasan khel was bombarded by jets when it was captured by TTP......
Kashmir is mountaineous and thinly populated than FATA yet indian forces never used Air force or gunship helicopters on militants.....perhaps the stereotype that pakhtuns are undefeated warriors make pak army to use force as if they are fighting soviet union.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one who had made the conscious decision to take up arms against the Pakistani state and nation, deserves anything but what's coming to them

A kid who had a bad childhood....his mother ran off, his father went abroad, his granny puts him to a madrasa hundreds of kms away from home.....at the age.of 11 he was brainwashed and when he was 16 years old he was handed an Ak ......i say give him a chouce....if he takes up the arms....just shoot him in balls

Ask @Hyperion my lakki marwat is plain area. Yet one of its village shah hasan khel was bombarded by jets when it was captured by TTP......
Kashmir is mountaineous and thinly populated than FATA yet indian forces never used Air force or gunship helicopters on militants.....perhaps the stereotype that pakhtuns are undefeated warriors make pak army to use force as if they are fighting soviet union.

Taliban Sympathizers can pretend that Taliban are the entirety of the Pashtun, but the overwhelming majority of the Pashtun would take great offense at such a suggestion.

This is one of the reasons that "Freedom Villages" make sense, it isolates the Talib, it secures the patriotic Pashtun and it allows the construction of "kill boxes" for the full expression of the armed might of the state.

Once again I'm pointing out: It was ONE man who did it, Zia, and after that it was ALL done by the Arabs. We can't blame Zia forever. Can we? Btw, he did the same in Punjab. Now let's move along.

I wholeheartedly agree!

Move along zoya. Zia just started it. ISI supported taliban in 90s. And is still supporting hardcore extremists like haqqani network who trains suicide bombers...

Taliban Sympathizers can pretend that Taliban are the entirety of the Pashtun, but the overwhelming majority of the Pashtun would take great offense at such a suggestion.

This is one of the reasons that "Freedom Villages" make sense, it isolates the Talib, it secures the patriotic Pashtun and it allows the construction of "kill boxes" for the full expression of the armed might of the state.

What is freedom villages?

What is freedom villages?

They are secured areas in which the population in areas effected by the Talib can reside in peace and away from the murder and intimidation of the talib

They are secured areas in which the population in areas effected by the Talib can reside in peace and away from the murder and intimidation of the talib

I am clueless. Is this your idea? or such villages actually exists?.....where they are built? . And will faujis keep check on these freedom villages?

Monkey as usual...

I am clueless. Is this your idea? or such villages actually exists?.....where they are built? . And will faujis keep check on these freedom villages?

No such villages exist to my knowledge, however, this may be one possible solution to counter the murder and intimidation policy of the Talib

No such villages exist to my knowledge, however, this may be one possible solution to counter the murder and intimidation policy of the Talib

There are more than 2 million IDPs of FATA rotting in camps, on verge of becoming street beggers and you are talking about fancy freedom villages.

There are more than 2 million IDPs of FATA rotting in camps, on verge of becoming street beggers and you are talking about fancy freedom villages.

Well we have the Talib to thank for that don't we? We asked you to elaborate on which ideas of worth the Talib offered but you have come up with nothing, why is that? Could it be that you are not aware of any ideas of worth the Talib offer?? AND OF COURSE IF THE Talib are such Pashtun "nationalists", how is it that these people are turned into IDP?

Why blaming PA for bombings, Why not Taliban renounce their violence, lay down their weapons, get education, make their area prosper and then implement whatever they want through peaceful way? Is it too hard to do?

Well we have the Talib to thank for that don't we? We asked you to elaborate on which ideas of worth the Talib offered but you have come up with nothing, why is that? Could it be that you are not aware of any ideas of worth the Talib offer?? AND OF COURSE IF THE Talib are such Pashtun "nationalists", how is it that these people are turned into IDP?

Taliban are not pashtun nationalists....pashtun nationalists are leftists...a pashtun mullah in mosque of peshawer can not be called pashtun nationalist, he is just a mullah with pashtun background....
And what worth of ideas taliban offered? I am not interested in that, they are humans and they have stories.....pak army pushed them towards terrorism. And IDPs are displaced because of pak army operations.

Why blaming PA for bombings, Why not Taliban renounce their violence, lay down their weapons, get education, make their area prosper and then implement whatever they want through peaceful way? Is it too hard to do?

Pak army should fight taliban but why use of air force and heavy shelling?

I have yet to see a kid dying in one of those bombing execpt the bomb blasts which were done by the very same.TTP.....

That is simply because the media is not independant!
Do you think our bombs (made by china and/or the west) are actually smarter than the missiles on drones or our people more compassionate? lols, no

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom