What's new

Pakistan pushed Afghan insurgents to the table: Experts

Do you know that not many people will die with your suggested formula in KPK? Just maybe two to three insignificant tribes. Now on the other hand, in case of Punjab, whole cities will have to leveled to the ground. The "Wahabi" mindset is prevalent in Punjab more than anywhere else in Pakistan. Who will escape it scott free? Sindh! :D

Every Talib dead, every wannabe talib dead, every Talib sympathizer dead -- this is the way to proceed - Now before the IK crowd lose it, just consider, what redeeming or what of worth do Talib offer?

@OrionHunter @muse @nuclearpak @Aeronaut: God willing, 2015, you are all invited for "kehva" @ a local tea-joint in Kabul. We shall also do a little bit of Sher Malang hunting. What say you? :D
Wow! :woot: Where did you get that fantastic idea from? Count me in. Or where do I sign up? :what: :D

And friend Sher Malang has to be invited too. After all, Afghanistan belongs to him!! :cheesy: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes yes, I agree. However, it was done much more subtly. Barelvi's sacrificed first -> Shias next -> Devbadiz were brought in etc etc..... and then there is a Pushtoon side to it..... too complex for feeble minds here on the forum to digest.

Yes, Zia was the biggest instigator of all this and now Nawaz & Co. Ones who can't see or accept it, are blind.

I am talking about role of ISI in zia ul haq times, during russian-afghan war.....ISI also have deep hands in tablighi jamaat and 80% of tablighis are pashtuns....ISI is also involved with JUI....ISI is both directly and indirectly involved in radicalizing pakhtun belt and infusing jihadism in them....the aim was to weaken pashtun nationalism, to replace hujra with jumaat(mosque) and make mullah stronger than malak.

You seem very sure that it amounts to hundreds of thousands of people, I find that interesting, can you please elaborate

The Talibs and wannabes are a few thousands, may be a few tens of thousands at a stretch, but sympathizers are certainly in the hundreds of thousands, if not by the millions, spread all across Punjab and KPK.

No need for signing up. You and @Dillinger will have a nice time. Can't say anything about Malang, apparently my dog is very fond of him. :D

Wow! :woot: Where did you get that fantastic idea from? Count me in. Or where do I sign up? :what: :D

And friend Sher Malang has to be invited too. After all, Afghanistan belongs to him!! :cheesy: :lol:

Do you know that not many people will die with your suggested formula in KPK? Just maybe two to three insignificant tribes. Now on the other hand, in case of Punjab, whole cities will have to leveled to the ground. The "Wahabi" mindset is prevalent in Punjab more than anywhere else in Pakistan. Who will escape it scott free? Sindh! :D

I very much agree with the Poun-jab thing -- just a damn shame - I'm really not so sure why Poun-jabb-ie, who at least to my thinking, are a hopeful and gregarious lot, should find such ideas appealing - actually, and I may be wrong, but IO think this phenomenon is fairly limited in the sense that those exposed to Sodie or having worked in Sodie are more likely than others to find such ideas appealing.

Every Talib dead, every wannabe talib dead, every Talib sympathizer dead -- this is the way to proceed - Now before the IK crowd lose it, just consider, what redeeming or what of worth do Talib offer?

Pakhtuns had different reasons than mummy daddy burgers to vote for PTI.
1- Imran khan always talked against military operations and drones, pakhtuns were also of same opinion.
2- pakhtuns rejected ANP because they endorsed military operations and drones

You know I just don't buy this Hundreds of thousands bit - As soon as you see resolute behavior by the Pakistani state, the so called sympathizer support will dry will rather quickly -- a lot of people mouth support when they are persuaded that this is a na ascendant star, as soon as they realize that the opposite is the case, you will find "a change of heart"

Well can't stand for your proposal. Under it, my besty @Zarvan will have to be exterminated as well! The promising bright star of the future, will become a red dwarf? :laughcry:

Pakhtuns had different reasons than mummy daddy burgers to vote for PTI.
1- Imran khan always talked against military operations and drones, pakhtuns were also of same opinion.
2- pakhtuns rejected ANP because they endorsed military operations and drones

Please respond to the question posed - What or which Talib ideas are of worth?

Well can't stand for your proposal. Under it, my besty @Zarvan will have to be exterminated as well! The promising bright star of the future, will become a red dwarf? :laughcry:

Yes, quite - we can't have that

You know I just don't buy this Hundreds of thousands bit - As soon as you see resolute behavior by the Pakistani state, the so called sympathizer support will dry will rather quickly --

Sab teer ki tarah seedhay hojayen gay.

I agree with this 100%.

This is why I advocate public hangings or atleast publicized hangings. We need to create an example out of these guys. I'll mention this story again, a suicide bomber being interviews by Saleem Safiw as very confident that he would be free in a few months...why was he confident? Because he knew that he won't be convicted of anything.

People know that nothing will happen to them, so they think, what the heck, let's join. We desperately need to do some Saudi style executions to give out a message, that if you support the Taliban or engage in such activities, this will be your result.

We need to change the law, introduce fast track courts, do these proceedings quickly, give out the verdict, and execute within a week. Then run it over and over again, 'XYZ was executed today at Kot lakhpat jail'. Run it again and again, give out a message.

Yeah. I broke that news here on the forum one year ago! :D

You are not talking about those blackened 100 dollar bills? :what:

Just dont mention @ZYXW (or any combination of it) in negative annotations... try ABC next time... :smitten:

Sab teer ki tarah seedhay hojayen gay.

I agree with this 100%.

This is why I advocate public hangings or atleast publicized hangings. We need to create an example out of these guys. I'll mention this story again, a suicide bomber being interviews by Saleem Safiw as very confident that he would be free in a few months...why was he confident? Because he knew that he won't be convicted of anything.

People know that nothing will happen to them, so they think, what the heck, let's join. We desperately need to do some Saudi style executions to give out a message, that if you support the Taliban or engage in such activities, this will be your result.

We need to change the law, introduce fast track courts, do these proceedings quickly, give out the verdict, and execute within a week. Then run it over and over again, 'XYZ was executed today at Kot lakhpat jail'. Run it again and again, give out a message.

Back
Top Bottom