What's new

Pakistan opens its arms to 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India.

but the WORLD outside India calls it Occupied....?

Pakistan owns Azad Kashmir n thats cuz ppl there chose to be wid Pakistan....:police:
world as in????
i dont think so
give links to back up ur claim
would like to know which countries they are???

but the WORLD outside India calls it Occupied....?

Pakistan owns Azad Kashmir n thats cuz ppl there chose to be wid Pakistan....:police:

You can call Pakistani administrative Kashmir what ever you want. However, the UN resolutions shows Pakistan as aggressor, so is the WORLD.. I just requested you not use that term. If you still wish to use it, I don't have a problem with it. :enjoy:

you shoot at them and do everything but they over power you.
just stop before i start posting videos

you can say india zindabad as well in pakistan. it makes no difference to us

that's because we aren't the aggressor ..

or it cud have been done by the University Admins as well as Indians(politicians n citizens) being da host? why wud u expect it from Kashmiri students only? knowing alredy dat kashmiries alredy hav grievances against Indians n esp indian Gov from more than half a century?

they shud have shown some tolerance!

Keeping in mind the sensitivity of past mishaps; they could have also refrain themselves. :)

i m saying those who want to go should go

if i hate my country and i love my neighbouring country,then i will go to my neighbouring country....

and second thing
kashmir is now in 3 halves
1/3 rd with us,1/3 with you guys and 1/3 barren land with China

we should mutually exchange citizens.....if anybody in Azad Kashmir wants to be a part of IAK then he is most welcome...
no hard feelings,i want they should live a good life whether in India or in Pak
no dats ethically n in all other ways wrong to ask the actual owners of a land to leave their homeland, in this Occupied Kashmir,n force them to settle somewhere else:disagree:

if tommrw lets say China or Pakistan invades India, wudnt u mind if we(China or Pak) wud ask u to move out of India n go to Afghanistan or USA,ur brothery country?:p: lol jk

no dats ethically n in all other ways wrong to ask the actual owners of a land to leave their homeland, in this Occupied Kashmir,n force them to settle somewhere else:disagree:

if tommrw lets say China or Pakistan invades India, wudnt u mind if we(China or Pak) wud ask u to move out of India n go to Afghanistan or USA,ur brothery country?:p: lol jk
this is a different issue
since it was Pak who tried to annex kasmir but failed

tell me one thing
you guys want kashmir or kashmiris
if you have to choose one,which one you will choose

Enough of this kid glove treatment to these anti-nationals, government should make an example out of them

Keeping in mind the sensitivity of past mishaps; they could have also refrain themselves. :)
Indian ppl n Government claiming to be one of World's largest Democracy shud hav shown it in their Action in this whole event:police:

you cant claim one thing n do completely opposite!:p:

Pakistan should open its arms to each and every unhappy Kashmiri on the Indian side to show the world that their concerns are genuine and they are no just being opportunistic. After all, these 67 are not the only Kashmiris who are unhappy, they just happen to be in the news.

Word Kashmiri refers to Kashmir resident ,You are saying that We should accept them .Ok thanks we will accept them as well as all Kashmir and end of story .
Jub parha nahi saktey to admission kyun dete hoo

You can call Pakistani administrative Kashmir what ever you want. However, the UN resolutions shows Pakistan as aggressor, so is the WORLD.. I just requested you not use that term. If you still wish to use it, I don't have a problem with it. :enjoy:
ok then u shudnt have asked for it in da first place,:p: lets practise freedom of xpression rathr again demanding somthing u dun like....:police:

india is a bigger democracy no?:enjoy: Pakistanies are way behind right?:police:

ok then u shudnt have asked for it in da first place,:p: lets practise freedom of xpression rathr again demanding somthing u dun like....:police:

india is a bigger democracy no?:enjoy: Pakistanies are way behind right?:police:

You should preach PDF administration about freedom of expression. Other day Oscar told me not to use terms like Makboza Azad Kashmir or Pakistan Occupied Kashmir erc, as members from Pakistan & India should use India or Pakistan Administrative Kashmir. :)

You should preach PDF administration about freedom of expression. Other day Oscar told me not to use terms like Makboza Azad Kashmir or Pakistan Occupied Kashmir erc, as members from Pakistan & India should use India or Pakistan Administrative Kashmir. :)
i dun kno abt this new rule here...ill ask thm first n if its dat wht you are saying then ill be practising it too accordin to da rules:police:

Back
Top Bottom