What's new

Pakistan opens its arms to 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India.

Marsh, Kashmiris in India enjoy all the rights, like we do. Neither, we discriminate against them. Cricket enties emotions of people & in the heat of the moment, such things can happen (fights)..

People should understand , few months back there were Communal ROITS in Merut. In my personal views the students should have kept their sentiments to themselves because of Riots.

Sedition charges are unacceptable, as it's going to destroy their career. This issue is highlighted in media and political parties are intervening in it. I'm sure, sedition charges arw going to be taken back & sooner things will get normal. :)
or it cud have been done by the University Admins as well as Indians(politicians n citizens) being da host? why wud u expect it from Kashmiri students only? knowing alredy dat kashmiries alredy hav grievances against Indians n esp indian Gov from more than half a century?

they shud have shown some tolerance!

oh yes they have freedom of speech
otherwise you wont be seeing a bunch of people(1000-2000) persons jumping,burning Indian flag and celebrating black days........
India is the only country in the world which allows such kind of anti national behavior...
india does allow it. they just can't stop it!
india tries its best to stop it but even with 700,000 soldiers there your coward soldiers and police run away like monkeys

india does allow it. they just can't stop it!
india tries its best to stop it but even with 700,000 soldiers there your coward soldiers and police run away like monkeys

in other countries,they will shoot you
bcoz we dont shoot them and allow them to do such acts that doesnt mean we cant stop them...........

pakistan zindabad doesn't mean india murdabad.
why are you people so insecure? is there any freedom of speech in india?
in america i can say hail mother russia in front anybody and get away with it without getting my life ruined.
you people are sick

You are free to say Hail Russia/USA in India... but praising Pakistan is too much..
When u say Pkaistan every indian even down south remembers only 26/11 so praising Pak is considered very heartless...

in other countries,they will shoot you
bcoz we dont shoot them and allow them to do such acts that doesnt mean we cant stop them...........
you shoot at them and do everything but they over power you.
just stop before i start posting videos

You are free to say Hail Russia/USA in India... but praising Pakistan is too much..
When u say Pkaistan every indian even down south remembers only 26/11 so praising Pak is considered very heartless...
you can say india zindabad as well in pakistan. it makes no difference to us

you shoot at them and do everything but they over power you.
just stop before i start posting videos
posting videos aint gonna prove anything
even i can post videos from Azad Kashmir

thats not the solution
and killing is also not the solution

lets leave it here

I'll appreciate if you'll not use the term like occupied Kashmir. You can read UN resolution & it's clearly state that it's Pakistan which is occupying Kashmir not India. :)
but the WORLD outside India calls it Occupied....?

Pakistan owns Azad Kashmir n thats cuz ppl there chose to be wid Pakistan....:police:

pakistan zindabad doesn't mean india murdabad.
why are you people so insecure? is there any freedom of speech in india?
in america i can say hail mother russia in front anybody and get away with it without getting my life ruined.
you people are sick
Our countries are not that mature. We are enemy countries and such things can't be tolerated among masses from both sides.

posting videos aint gonna prove anything
even i can post videos from Azad Kashmir

thats not the solution
and killing is also not the solution

lets leave it here
please post videos from azad pakistan lol
ill post that one famous video of the india soldier running from kashmiris and crying like a girl

Our countries are not that mature. We are enemy countries and such things can't be tolerated among masses from both sides.
is there a reason people in pakistan never say india zindabad? but people in india say pakistan zindabad?

They can stay in Kashmir Valley. No probs with that. But if they think they can travel all the way to the heart of India and raise Anti-National slogans and there would no repercussions, they are wrong.
come on it was just a match which da intolerant Admins n indians of dat city cudnt take it...n hence da reaction from poor kashmiries

i m saying those who want to go should go

if i hate my country and i love my neighbouring country,then i will go to my neighbouring country....

and second thing
kashmir is now in 3 halves
1/3 rd with us,1/3 with you guys and 1/3 barren land with China

we should mutually exchange citizens.....if anybody in Azad Kashmir wants to be a part of IAK then he is most welcome...
no hard feelings,i want they should live a good life whether in India or in Pak

India has half of J & K. (47 %) to be precise.

ill post that one famous video of the india soldier running from kashmiris and crying like a girl

is there a reason people in pakistan never say india zindabad? but people in india say pakistan zindabad?
as i said it wont prove anything....

Pakistan Foreign Office welcomes 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India
By Tooba Altaf Mar 6th, 2014 ( No Comment )

View attachment 19862

Islamabad: Our hearts and educational institutions are open for all Kashmiri students who were suspended and charged with sedition for celebrating Pakistan’s victory, said spokesperson of Foreign Office Pakistan.

Foreign office reacted today after the news spread out that Uttar Pradesh government has charged 67 Kashmiri students for sedition.

The whole incident happened on Saturday when university students were enjoying India vs Pakistan match in SVSU’s Madan Lal Dhingra Hostel.

As India lost control of match in last couple of overs, Kashmiri students started cheering Pakistani team aloud. And when the match ended and Pakistan won, they shouted slogan ‘Pakistan Zindabad’. After which, university management suspended all the 67 Kashmiri students.

Pakistan Foreign Office welcomes 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India | The News Tribe

Contact Pakistan Foreign Office to register your views.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Islamabad, Pakistan

Some college kids fought over a cricket match and those who destroyed the institute's properties were suspended, they can come back after giving in writing that they won't involve in such hooliganism in future, why so much fuss about it? Haven't we seen examples from across the world of supporters of rival football teams fighting and even rioting in the stadium or on the streets?

And is there a thread limit on pdf for this topic, or is it the more the merrier, I guess we have crossed a century in number of threads? :-)

Few muslims from Kashmir valley do ofcourse and we have no mercy for such anti-nationals.

Back
Top Bottom