What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I hope you do realizw R77 AE-SD and MD, outranges Aim 120 by a significant margin

More range does not automatically qualify for being better. AIMRAAM is a proven BVR missile with successful engagements. Can you say the same about R-77?

I hope you do realizw R77 AE-SD and MD, outranges Aim 120 by a significant margin

I have worked on SU 30MKI and can fully assure you that time required to put the birds in air is just pure exaggeration. That jack *** from USAF didn't know the difference between turmansky and AL31F.

2017 will see full strength of 272 birds, with rafale being produced in banglaore and nasik re-tooling for PAKFA

Interesting!! In what capacity have you worked on the SUs. Please elaborate if it is not a breach of protocol. wOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE FROM YOU.
rEGARDS
araz

bhai which poor man/country has cruise missile in their arsenal? even india is not self sufficient in the field of cruise missile.
cruise missiles are a very expensive piece of equipment which only a few select nations have the know how to manufacture.

Bhai yeh ramz kii baatain haim.
Harr kisi ki samajh mein nahi aateen.

Interesting!! In what capacity have you worked on the SUs. Please elaborate if it is not a breach of protocol. wOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE FROM YOU.
rEGARDS
araz

I cant go into details, but my field of expertise is Static structural Non-linear Analysis.

thanks

Qualitative advantage of IAF, might be, 4.5th generation aircrafts like Su 30 MKI, Mig 29 SMT, Mirage 2000 over the present numbers of F16's and FC1's that you have. This includes new generations of Radars and long range missiles and sensor suites.

When there is a "might be" involved, it means there is no certainty, apart of SU-30 which enjoys more range and better radar, numbers are not in question, there is no edge that IAF has over PAF as of now, not talking about 2017-18-19****. There is no SMT serving in IAF at the moment, neither is there a 2000-5. This is what i mean, quality is identical in both AFs, till MMRCA and SMT, 2000-5 appear, or FC-20 in PAF, the situation will remain in the balance. AIM 120C5, used by PAF, does have a better range and accuracy over what version of R-77 is used by IAF

When there is a "might be" involved, it means there is no certainty, apart of SU-30 which enjoys more range and better radar, numbers are not in question, there is no edge that IAF has over PAF as of now, not talking about 2017-18-19****. There is no SMT serving in IAF at the moment, neither is there a 2000-5. This is what i mean, quality is identical in both AFs, till MMRCA and SMT, 2000-5 appear, or FC-20 in PAF, the situation will remain in the balance. AIM 120C5, used by PAF, does have a better range and accuracy over what version of R-77 is used by IAF

read your post again...........

There is some speculation that RVV-SD was already deployed in January of 2011, Thats all I can say.Please understand the Number of Sukoi 30MKI aircrafts in Indian Inventory is twice of that of f16's in PAF's inventory, also to add, mig29's and M2k's in its current configuration are equally matched to F16's and are completely BVR capable.

Though you post like a regular indian troll...lol

Nature your posts are very well known to most of us here, please move on.

There is some speculation that RVV-SD was already deployed in January of 2011, Thats all I can say.Please understand the Number of Sukoi 30MKI aircrafts in Indian Inventory is twice of that of f16's in PAF's inventory, also to add, mig29's and M2k's in its current configuration are equally matched to F16's and are completely BVR capable.

I end the debate here since you again talk about "speculation" and numbers, numbers are not the decisive factor in any war, had that be the case, many powers with "numerous" superiority would have won wars but history suggests otherwise. Lets move on.

read your post again...........

After you disclose your technological superiority

This is what i mean, quality is identical in both

:disagree: You might want to check what the SMT upgrades includes and what not the Mig already has, because unlike PAFs F16s it is already BVR capable and has IRST. The SMT mainly adds A2G capabilities to make it multi role capable. Add the technological edge of MKIs with PESA radar, IRST, TVC and better avionics and you have more than 200 Russian fighters today that has capabilities that PAF lacks today.
Btw, even the Mirage 2000 offers 2 x types of missiles for air combats today, although imo don't the Super 530 as a BVR missil. Adding AIM 120 to a few squads (since the MLU upgrade isn't finished either), doesn't make PAF technologically equal, it just catches up to a capability IAF has for more than a decade now and with the new upgrades and procurements, the technological edge or advantage, howevery you want to call it remains. IAF is loosing at the lower end, while it will remain superior in numbers and techs at the higher end, that's what many people don't see when they talk about falling squadron numbers too, because IAF might phase out single role Mig 21 and 27 now, but adds MKIs in numbers and modernising already capable platforms like Mig 29 and Mirage 2000.
So just like Indians shouldn't underestimate PAF and their modern capabilities as an air force, you shouldn't underestimate IAFs technological advantages, based on falling squad numbers and the maximum range of a missile.

:disagree: You might want to check what the SMT upgrades includes and what not the Mig already has, because unlike PAFs F16s it is already BVR capable and has IRST. The SMT mainly adds A2G capabilities to make it multi role capable. Add the technological edge of MKIs with PESA radar, IRST, TVC and better avionics and you have more than 200 Russian fighters today that has capabilities that PAF lacks today.
Btw, even the Mirage 2000 offers 2 x types of missiles for air combats today, although imo don't the Super 530 as a BVR missil. Adding AIM 120 to a few squads (since the MLU upgrade isn't finished either), doesn't make PAF technologically equal, it just catches up to a capability IAF has for more than a decade now and with the new upgrades and procurements, the technological edge or advantage, howevery you want to call it remains. IAF is loosing at the lower end, while it will remain superior in numbers and techs at the higher end, that's what many people don't see when they talk about falling squadron numbers too, because IAF might phase out single role Mig 21 and 27 now, but adds MKIs in numbers and modernising already capable platforms like Mig 29 and Mirage 2000.
So just like Indians shouldn't underestimate PAF and their modern capabilities as an air force, you shouldn't underestimate IAFs technological advantages, based on falling squad numbers and the maximum range of a missile.

Underestimation is something you guys specialize at, not us. I only replied to the same rhetoric repeated by some members that IAF has technological superiority over PAF, which is no longer the case. Again you brought up SMT upgrade which IAF does not have as of now. My emphasis was only on technology in hand with both AFs, nothing else.

Regards

HAHAHHA guys Zhuk ME radar has 120km against 5m^2 while jf17 block 2 has confirmed >=130 km vs 5m^2 lolx

keeping 200 MKIs operational at any given time is a tough task which IAF lacks as the quality of Russian machines is low and they require far more maintenance than there western counterparts.

Back
Top Bottom