What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Nonsense...PtI never played the Pashtun card...it and pML were the only parties which didn't employ the ethnicity card.

Had they wanted to vote for a pashtun, ANP would have gotten much more seats. Pashtuns voted for a new party, since ANP rule was pathetic.

You are correct that PTI never played the card, but that is exactly what the people believed it to be.

A tense calmness... Everyone is on their on their toes for results i n NA-125 and NA-122. What about NA-120?

At around 7 PM PST, my cousin told me that thappay chal rahay hain in a fair few stations, then police came.

Nawaz's lead over Dr Yasmeen was only around 800 votes last I checked but now he has won I believe. 125 and 122 will be a battleground!

our fates are decided by jaahil villagers.....

It is evident from the results that PTI never touched the nerve of common man, their problems and solutuions.

If you want to win the vote bank of masses you do need address their daily life issues and show them solutions.

Plus it seems that voting is also done based on ethinicity.

923083_373186799467872_190904556_n.jpg

Banta hai bhai - Punjabies ke izzat karna banta hai -

Main tu Qisa Khwani bazar main naswar ka khokha laganay ka sooch raha hon

Well lets see nawaz sharif is going to become pakistans prime minister then lets see what he can do. Can he do good. I await to see if he fails and if he does then how his fans will support him. I am more interested in PTI govt in kpk and how imrans runs it.

Nah. Had nothing to do with that. We just want someone with integrity to rule over us.

I guess PTI got success in KPK because of their strong opposition of USA/NATO and this war going on in that region

Hope he delivered what he promised to people of KPK

Well lets see nawaz sharif is going to become pakistans prime minister then lets see what he can do. Can he do good. I await to see if he fails and if he does then how his fans will support him. I am more interested in PTI govt in kpk and how imrans runs it.

Well said. We all need to judge the next government on its results, not our preferences.

At around 7 PM PST, my cousin told me that thappay chal rahay hain in a fair few stations, then police came.

Nawaz's lead over Dr Yasmeen was only around 800 votes last I checked but now he has won I believe. 125 and 122 will be a battleground!

Waisy Hamid Khan dheelaa bnda hai... Aur right now he should have been on streets to atleast get some media attention...

Altaf Hussain slapped to Nawaz Sharif ........................

Back
Top Bottom