What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I guess PTI got success in KPK because of their strong opposition of USA/NATO and this war going on in that region

Hope he delivered what he promised to people of KPK

Pashtuns are used to wars!

Na brother! Pashtun people voted for Imran because he is a leader and punjab voted for rulers! that's the difference!

pashtun people just needs a leader and a direction! they can achieve alot TRUST!.

Absolutely not.

Nowhere have I seen such Dhandli during elections as in Pakistan.
and I've watched elections closely in many developing nations.

InshAllah we will.

I can take another 5 years of this, because I am living abroad currently.
I don't have to suffer inflation, load shedding, unemployment, corruption, security issues.

I will be well and truly surprised if this new government lasts it's full term.

Not to dishearten you, but I have doubts...
I don't think IK will win next elections either. You wont like what I am saying, even I love IK.
But something's telling me it wont happen.

still...we can't do anything else rather than working hard and hoping for best results...rest is up to Allah subhana o tala...:P

A simple majority is needed to form a government. A two-thirds majority is need to modify the Constitution.

The Truth Is PPP & PML Ganjaa, Non of Them Ever Wanted To Change Our Outdated Constitution, Even With 2 Third?
With Ganjaa,s In Power ÙS Will Preasurize More To Us, Cause they Knew that Nawaz ever been Helped By ÒBL, & for his Dam Power, Ganjaa Will Sale anything & Everything?
PPP ! PML Ganja, Infependents Hve Enough Seats To Carry Out The Croupt Game, Withe Help Of Sold Judiciary, With Kiyani Gone I Am Listening ! A Silent Walk Of a Very Heavy Boot?
PTi 40 To 45 Including a Few PMLq, Will Never Be Able To Stop, the Crazy System ! & Kaptan,s Yahodi Angels Will Tell Him To Wait 5 more Years?
Anything Missing?
Musharaf Bieng Sentenced Extermly, By The sold Judiciary & Some Other Crisis Fire A Deadly March To Islamabad By TuQ, MQM, ÀPML bringing Heavy Boots Into Action, Militry Courts & unleashed Punishments ! Whats More?
We Nt Live In A Perfect world, Remember This Allways!
Power Flows From The Barrel Of Gun, Even Its A Militry Gun Or A Talib,s Gun?

We had three people in our house very sad for ANP and for Bashir ahmad balour

how is their progress so far?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom